|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children Lina's age do on Thursdays?
(a) They work an earlier shift.
(b) They work a later shift.
(c) They have a day off work.
(d) They work a half day.
2. What is Doon's father's job?
(a) He works on the generator.
(b) He works for the mayor.
(c) He keeps the town's clock running.
(d) He runs the Small Items shop.
3. What color does the person Lina overhears say he hoped to paint the door of his house?
4. Who is second-in-command after the mayor?
(a) No one.
(c) The chief guard.
(d) Mr. Harrow.
5. How do Lina and Doon plan to tell everyone they've found a way out of Ember?
(a) Tell the mayor.
(b) Announce it at teh beginning of the singing.
(c) They'll take Clary, Mrs. Murdo, Mr. Harrow and leave.
(d) They'll leave a note and go ahead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
2. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
3. Who does Captain Fleery believe will show the people of Ember "the way"?
4. What is Granny doing when Lina gets home?
5. What does the old man say when Doon asks how the generator works?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)