|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sign say Lina and Doon have done wrong?
(a) Broken curfew.
(b) Spread vicious rumors.
(c) Broken into the Pipeworks.
(d) Stolen food.
2. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
(a) The fact that Granny was searching for it.
(b) The fact that some of it's missing.
(c) The printing.
(d) The fact that it was in the locked box.
3. What is written at the entrance of the dark tunnel Doon discovers that ends in a locked door?
(a) Caved In. No Entry.
(b) Private property of the Mayor.
(c) No Trespassing.
(d) No Exit.
4. What are the two items Doon and Lina find in the boxes that they don't understand?
(a) A map and boat paddles.
(b) Candles and matches.
(c) Candy bars and sodas.
(d) Flashlights and flares.
5. What does Doon say they have to do about the mayor's secret room?
(a) Keep it a secret.
(b) Tell everyone.
(c) Take pictures as proof.
(d) Tell Clary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
2. When does the mayor tell the guard to return to his office?
3. How are Doon and Lina supposed to get the boat into the water?
4. What does Lina use to draw on?
5. What is one of the things Lina likes about Doon?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)