|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Doon looking for in the "F" section of the library?
(a) A book about family.
(b) A book about flying.
(c) A book about fire.
(d) A book about fungus.
2. What does Lina say is the biggest difference between her home and that of Mrs. Murdo?
(a) Mrs. Murdo's is on the third floor.
(b) Mrs. Murdo's is bigger.
(c) Mrs. Murdo's is neater.
(d) Mrs. Murdo's has three doors.
3. How many numbered instructions are there on the note?
4. What is the dare Lina shouts to her classmates that causes an argument with Doon?
(a) That she can jump down six steps at a time.
(b) That she can climb a lightpole.
(c) That she can cartwheel over a small wall.
(d) That she can jump a large hedge.
5. What is the question Lina asks Mrs. Murdo about the song Mrs. Murdo is singing to Poppy?
(a) What is a jingle bell?
(b) What is a rosebud?
(c) What is a piggy?
(d) What is a treetop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the message Lina carries repeatedly the day after the blackout?
2. Where does Lina say the "door" mentioned in the instructions must lead?
3. Where does Nammy Proggs tell a guard Doon has gone?
4. Who does Captain Fleery believe will show the people of Ember "the way"?
5. When do Lina and Doon agree to meet to go into the Pipeworks?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)