|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lina do with the message she writes to the mayor?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Gives it to the mayor.
(c) Leaves it at the guard's desk.
(d) Gives it to a guard.
2. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
(a) The report for lightbulbs.
(b) The report for canned pineapples.
(c) The report for children's shoes.
(d) The report for forks.
3. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
(a) That's where all the people hide their keys.
(b) She heard the mayor say that's where it would be hidden.
(c) A pan is the only hiding place she can find.
(d) She thinks that's what the instructions say.
4. What color does the person Lina overhears say he hoped to paint the door of his house?
5. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
(a) The fact that Granny was searching for it.
(b) The printing.
(c) The fact that it was in the locked box.
(d) The fact that some of it's missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the book Doon finds, what is a "hog"?
2. What has Poppy done with the paper from inside the beautiful box Granny found?
3. What is written at the entrance of the dark tunnel Doon discovers that ends in a locked door?
4. Who is Poppy?
5. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)