|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny say she dreamed about?
(c) A blue sky.
(d) A baby.
2. How does the chef builder intend to arrange for the instructions to be found at the proper time?
(a) Put them in a hidden place so someone will stumble on them.
(b) Put them in a box with a timed lock.
(c) Put them in a box with a date.
(d) Put them at the back of a warehouse so they'll be found when supplies run low.
3. How many people had traveled into the Unknown Regions, never to return?
(b) Four in the past year.
(d) Too many to count.
4. Who does Captain Fleery believe will show the people of Ember "the way"?
(a) No one.
(b) Their ancestors.
(c) The Builders.
(d) Others who escaped.
5. What is the Believer's flute made of?
(a) A corn stalk.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A drainpipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lina use to draw on?
2. Where is Poppy during the town meeting?
3. What does Clary tell Lina to get for Sadge?
4. How do Lina and Doon know the man in the tunnel has unlocked the door?
5. What does Captain Fleery believe the note might be?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)