|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is past the trash heaps?
(a) A huge park for the children.
(b) The vegetable gardens.
(c) Store rooms.
(d) The Unknown Regions.
2. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
(a) The report for lightbulbs.
(b) The report for forks.
(c) The report for canned pineapples.
(d) The report for children's shoes.
3. What kind of races do the workers in the Pipeworks participate in when they have spare time?
(a) Salamander races.
(b) Climbing races.
(c) One mile races.
(d) Swimming races.
4. Which of the following is a fact taught by the Book of the City of Ember?
(a) That the Builders will someday return for their people.
(b) That Ember is the only light in a dark world.
(c) That God created the universe, including Ember.
(d) That Ember is underground.
5. Where does Sadge work?
(a) In the greenhouse.
(b) In the Pipeworks.
(c) In the Supply Depot.
(d) In the Generator Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
2. Who is Alis Fleery?
3. Why does Clary say the guards grab Sadge?
4. Where does Doon live?
5. What can the people of Ember feel when they stand still in Plummer Square?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)