|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the children of Ember when they receive their work assignments?
(b) It varies.
2. How does Lina say she believes the people of Ember can reach the city Lina dreams about?
(a) She belives they need to climb.
(b) She believes they'll travel down the river.
(c) She says there might be a door somewhere.
(d) She believes they need to build it.
3. What is the Believer's flute made of?
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A corn stalk.
(d) A drainpipe.
4. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
5. How long does the chief builder say the people of Ember must stay in the city?
(a) At least a hundred years.
(b) At least twelve hundred years.
(c) At least five hundred years.
(d) At least two hundred years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lizzie say she was when the big blackout occurred?
2. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
3. What has Poppy done with the paper from inside the beautiful box Granny found?
4. How does the chef builder intend to arrange for the instructions to be found at the proper time?
5. Who is Alis Fleery?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)