|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clary say the guards grab Sadge?
(a) Sadge is an escaped prisoner.
(b) They'll have fun scaring him.
(c) Sadge is obviously crazy and dangerous.
(d) It's illegal to go into the Unknown Regions.
2. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
(a) The printing.
(b) The fact that it was in the locked box.
(c) The fact that some of it's missing.
(d) The fact that Granny was searching for it.
3. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
(a) The report for forks.
(b) The report for children's shoes.
(c) The report for lightbulbs.
(d) The report for canned pineapples.
4. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
(a) In bed.
(b) At Mrs. Murdo's house.
(c) In the yarn shop.
(d) In the closet.
5. Where does Lina say the "door" mentioned in the instructions must lead?
(a) Out of Ember.
(b) To the mayor's office.
(c) To the Unknown Regions.
(d) To a secret stash of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of soup does Lina make for Granny?
2. What is the item Lina feels she needs to buy for Granny?
3. What is Doon's father's job?
4. According to the book Doon finds, what is a "hog"?
5. What is Lina's first step toward trying to solve the mystery of the note?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)