|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on her experience in Ember, what is the color Lina believes the sky to be?
2. What is the message Lina carries repeatedly the day after the blackout?
(a) That everyone believes the mayor should be fired.
(b) That someone should find a way out of Ember.
(c) That the blackout lasted seven minutes.
(d) That no one is to blame for the blackouts.
3. Where does Sadge work?
(a) In the Supply Depot.
(b) In the Generator Room.
(c) In the Pipeworks.
(d) In the greenhouse.
4. What is on Lina's wall?
(a) A pot with a bean seed.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her books.
(d) Her drawings.
5. What is written at the entrance of the dark tunnel Doon discovers that ends in a locked door?
(a) Private property of the Mayor.
(b) Caved In. No Entry.
(c) No Trespassing.
(d) No Exit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lina say the "door" mentioned in the instructions must lead?
2. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
3. Where did the box with the instructions end up when a mayor died?
4. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
5. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)