|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the seventh mayor die of?
(a) He fell and broke his neck.
(b) Radiation poisoning.
(c) The book doesn't say.
(d) Coughing sickness.
2. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
(a) Fifty cents each.
(b) Three dollars each.
(c) A dollar each.
(d) Five dollars each.
3. What does Mayor Cole hold in his hand when he arrives in the classroom for Assignment Day?
(a) A wooden bowl.
(b) A cloth bag.
(c) A gold box.
(d) A silver cup.
4. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
(a) There are no more lightbulbs.
(b) Delivery at eight.
(c) I have found more food.
(d) You are invited to dinner.
5. What does Doon give Lina to wear when they go into the Pipeworks?
(a) A vest with a safety harness to keep her from falling.
(b) A helmet with a light.
(c) An officials Pipeswork jacket.
(d) A slicker and boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doon say he usually dreams about?
2. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
3. What do Doon and Lina do once they reach Plummer Square?
4. Where is Poppy when Lina returns home from work in Chapter 4?
5. What is Granny doing when Lina gets home?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)