|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Poppy when Lina finds her?
(b) Nammy Proggs.
(d) Mrs. Murdo.
2. Who does the chief builder say will keep the instructions for leaving the city?
(a) Lina's grandmother.
(b) The chief of the guards.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The timekeeper.
3. What is Granny doing when Lina gets home?
(b) Searching through the closet for soemthing.
4. What does the old man say when Doon asks how the generator works?
(a) He begins a complicated explanation that Doon doesn't understand.
(b) That Doon shoud come watch it and try to understand for himself.
(c) That he doesn't know.
(d) That it's too complicated for Doon to understand.
5. How long does the chief builder say the people of Ember must stay in the city?
(a) At least a hundred years.
(b) At least five hundred years.
(c) At least twelve hundred years.
(d) At least two hundred years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Poppy?
2. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
3. Where did the box with the instructions end up when a mayor died?
4. What is the food most people in Ember eat almost every day?
5. What two colored pencils does Lina purchase?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)