|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "egress" mean, according to Clary?
(b) Keeper of the Pipeworks.
(c) Keeper of the animals.
2. What color is the blanket on the bed Mrs. Murdo says will be Lina's new room?
3. What does Lina believe the paddles are for?
(a) Holding on to other boats.
(b) Steering the boat.
(d) She doesn't have a clue.
4. Why doesn't Lina go into the library?
(a) The guards catch her before she can reach it.
(b) She sees a better option.
(c) She does go into the library.
(d) The door is locked.
5. What is one of the things Lina likes about Doon?
(a) That he's curious.
(b) That he doesn't interrupt her when she talks.
(c) That he's handsome.
(d) That he's always by himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lina do with the message she writes to the mayor?
2. How does Lina say she believes the people of Ember can reach the city Lina dreams about?
3. What do the other workers teach Doon about?
4. What are the two items Doon and Lina find in the boxes that they don't understand?
5. How long does Lina think they've been in the boat when they come to the final pool?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)