|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
(a) A dollar each.
(b) Five dollars each.
(c) Fifty cents each.
(d) Three dollars each.
2. What does Clary say she remembers about the mayor when he was "first starting out?"
(a) That he was greedy and wicked.
(b) That he wanted what was best for the people.
(c) That he was always angry.
(d) That he was foolish but not wicked.
3. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
(a) The fact that it was in the locked box.
(b) The printing.
(c) The fact that Granny was searching for it.
(d) The fact that some of it's missing.
4. What does Lina believe the instructions say a person should do in the Pipeworks?
(a) Find a boat.
(c) Look for a door.
(d) Repair the generator.
5. What is one of the things Lina likes about Doon?
(a) That he's always by himself.
(b) That he's curious.
(c) That he's handsome.
(d) That he doesn't interrupt her when she talks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop does Lina's grandmother run?
2. What does Lina see when she looks over the riverbank and discovers a ledge?
3. What is written at the entrance of the dark tunnel Doon discovers that ends in a locked door?
4. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
5. What does Lina tell Poppy they're about to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)