|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lina use to draw on?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A soup can label.
(c) A paper sack.
(d) A notebook page.
2. How do Lina and Doon plan to tell everyone they've found a way out of Ember?
(a) Announce it at teh beginning of the singing.
(b) They'll leave a note and go ahead.
(c) Tell the mayor.
(d) They'll take Clary, Mrs. Murdo, Mr. Harrow and leave.
3. How many numbered instructions are there on the note?
4. What does the mayor do to try to make his words heard by the crowd gathered for the meeting?
(a) Yells really loudly.
(b) Has a woman shout out his messages.
(c) Uses a megaphone.
(d) Stands on a roof.
5. What is in the can the little boys pick up when Lizzie drops her sack?
(a) Fruit cocktail.
(c) Pork and beans.
(d) Tomato soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Granny say she dreamed about?
2. Why does Clary say the guards grab Sadge?
3. Where is Poppy during the town meeting?
4. Why does Clary say she told Lina to leave when Sadge arrived?
5. What is past the trash heaps?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)