|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lina think the columns of rocks resemble?
(b) Elegant houses.
(c) Piles of mashed potatoes.
2. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
(a) In bed.
(b) At Mrs. Murdo's house.
(c) In the closet.
(d) In the yarn shop.
3. Where does Sadge work?
(a) In the Generator Room.
(b) In the Supply Depot.
(c) In the Pipeworks.
(d) In the greenhouse.
4. What does Lina say is the biggest difference between her home and that of Mrs. Murdo?
(a) Mrs. Murdo's is neater.
(b) Mrs. Murdo's is on the third floor.
(c) Mrs. Murdo's has three doors.
(d) Mrs. Murdo's is bigger.
5. What does Lina realize about Doon after she tells him about her Granny's death?
(a) That he can find the way out of Ember.
(b) That he's her best friend.
(c) That he wants the glory of finding a way out.
(d) That he isn't going to try to find a way out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Poppy?
2. What time does the light come on the morning of Granny's death?
3. What kind of soup does Lina make for Granny?
4. What does Poppy do when Lina and Doon go to put the boat into the river?
5. What does Lina say is her favorite day of the year?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)