|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the question Lina asks Mrs. Murdo about the song Mrs. Murdo is singing to Poppy?
(a) What is a piggy?
(b) What is a rosebud?
(c) What is a treetop?
(d) What is a jingle bell?
2. What does Poppy find and almost chew on?
(a) A stick.
(b) A rock.
(c) A fish.
(d) A book.
3. How long does Lina think they've been in the boat when they come to the final pool?
(a) About twenty minutes.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) About a whole day.
(d) About three hours.
4. What kind of soup does Lina make for Granny?
(a) Chicken noodle.
(b) Spinach and onion.
5. What is the first thing Doon says to Lina when he finds her in Chapter 14?
(a) That they have to leave immediately.
(b) That the mayor is chasing him.
(c) That he's found the stone marked with a letter.
(d) That he's found a room with a lot of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the food most people in Ember eat almost every day?
2. How many times does Granny say she had pineapple before the supply was gone?
3. What does Lina realize she has in her pocket?
4. What does Doon say they have to do about the mayor's secret room?
5. Which of the following is a fact taught by the Book of the City of Ember?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)