|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
(a) There are no more lightbulbs.
(b) I have found more food.
(c) Delivery at eight.
(d) You are invited to dinner.
2. What does Sadge say he was looking for when he went into the darkness outside Ember?
(a) Another city.
(b) Something that could help the people.
(d) A way to carry light into the darkness.
3. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
(a) Mr. Murdo.
(c) She fixes them herself.
4. What kind of shop does Lina's grandmother run?
(a) A vegetables shop.
(b) A small items shop.
(c) A yarn shop.
(d) A clock shop.
5. Which of the following is a fact taught by the Book of the City of Ember?
(a) That Ember is the only light in a dark world.
(b) That God created the universe, including Ember.
(c) That Ember is underground.
(d) That the Builders will someday return for their people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clary give Lina as Lina is leaving the greenhouse?
2. Who is the teacher overseeing Lina's class on Assignment Day?
3. Why does Clary say she told Lina to leave when Sadge arrived?
4. What has Poppy done with the paper from inside the beautiful box Granny found?
5. Where does Doon live?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)