|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the message Lina delivers to Mayor Cole from Looper?
(a) You are invited to dinner.
(b) Delivery at eight.
(c) There are no more lightbulbs.
(d) I have found more food.
2. Where is Poppy when Lina returns home from work in Chapter 4?
(a) Alone in the apartment.
(b) Alone in the shop.
(c) Lost in the street.
(d) Asleep in Lina's bed.
3. What has Poppy done with the paper from inside the beautiful box Granny found?
(a) Chewed on it.
(b) Sat on it.
(c) Thrown it away.
4. How does the chef builder intend to arrange for the instructions to be found at the proper time?
(a) Put them in a box with a date.
(b) Put them in a box with a timed lock.
(c) Put them in a hidden place so someone will stumble on them.
(d) Put them at the back of a warehouse so they'll be found when supplies run low.
5. What kind of shop does Lina's grandmother run?
(a) A vegetables shop.
(b) A yarn shop.
(c) A clock shop.
(d) A small items shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the teacher overseeing Lina's class on Assignment Day?
2. What can the people of Ember feel when they stand still in Plummer Square?
3. Who does the chief builder say will keep the instructions for leaving the city?
4. How old are the children of Ember when they receive their work assignments?
5. What is the food most people in Ember eat almost every day?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)