|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the children of Ember when they receive their work assignments?
(d) It varies.
2. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
(b) Mr. Murdo.
(c) She fixes them herself.
3. What does Sadge say he was looking for when he went into the darkness outside Ember?
(a) Something that could help the people.
(c) A way to carry light into the darkness.
(d) Another city.
4. What is the dare Lina shouts to her classmates that causes an argument with Doon?
(a) That she can climb a lightpole.
(b) That she can jump a large hedge.
(c) That she can cartwheel over a small wall.
(d) That she can jump down six steps at a time.
5. What did the seventh mayor die of?
(a) He fell and broke his neck.
(b) Radiation poisoning.
(c) Coughing sickness.
(d) The book doesn't say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Believer's flute made of?
2. Where does Doon live?
3. Where is Poppy when Lina returns home from work in Chapter 4?
4. Where are the citizens of Ember asked to gather for a public meeting?
5. What has Poppy done with the paper from inside the beautiful box Granny found?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)