Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the chief builder say the people of Ember must stay in the city?
(a) At least a hundred years.
(b) At least two hundred years.
(c) At least five hundred years.
(d) At least twelve hundred years.
2. What is the first job assigned to a member of Lina and Doon's class?
(a) Electrician's helper.
(c) Supply Depot clerk.
(d) Greenhouse apprentice.
3. Who has Poppy when Lina finds her?
(c) Mrs. Murdo.
(d) Nammy Proggs.
4. Which of the following is a fact taught by the Book of the City of Ember?
(a) That God created the universe, including Ember.
(b) That the Builders will someday return for their people.
(c) That Ember is underground.
(d) That Ember is the only light in a dark world.
5. Why does Clary say she told Lina to leave when Sadge arrived?
(a) She was afraid Lina would be afraid.
(b) She was afraid Lina would tell on Sadge.
(c) She was afraid Lina would call Sadge stupid.
(d) She was afraid Lina would try to venter out of Ember.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Doon say he desperately wanted?
2. What is the Believer's flute made of?
3. What was Lina's father's job before his death?
4. What is the name of the book Doon keeps about the creatures he finds?
5. What is the dare Lina shouts to her classmates that causes an argument with Doon?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)