|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the food most people in Ember eat almost every day?
(c) Green beans.
2. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
(a) Ask the mayor for help or ask Lina for help.
(b) Do nothing or figure out how to make movable light.
(c) Learn to grow more food or find a key to the locked door.
(d) Fix the generator or find a way out.
3. What does Captain Fleery believe the note might be?
(a) A recipe.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A way to fix the generator.
(d) A way out of Ember.
4. What color is the blanket on the bed Mrs. Murdo says will be Lina's new room?
5. According to the book Doon finds, what is a "hog"?
(a) The writer says it's the source of bacon.
(b) The writer says it's a dirty animal.
(c) The writer of the book doesn't know.
(d) The writer says it's a large animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children Lina's age do on Thursdays?
2. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
3. What color is Poppy's jacket?
4. What does Doon give Lina to wear when they go into the Pipeworks?
5. Where does Lizzie say she was when the big blackout occurred?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)