|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the food most people in Ember eat almost every day?
(d) Green beans.
2. What do Doon and Lina do once they reach Plummer Square?
(a) Sit on a bench and talk.
(b) Tell Clary what they'd seen.
(c) Write down what they'd seen.
(d) Get a drink of water.
3. What do the children Lina's age do on Thursdays?
(a) They have a day off work.
(b) They work an earlier shift.
(c) They work a half day.
(d) They work a later shift.
4. What does Doon give Lina to wear when they go into the Pipeworks?
(a) A helmet with a light.
(b) A vest with a safety harness to keep her from falling.
(c) An officials Pipeswork jacket.
(d) A slicker and boots.
5. What does the mayor do to try to make his words heard by the crowd gathered for the meeting?
(a) Stands on a roof.
(b) Uses a megaphone.
(c) Has a woman shout out his messages.
(d) Yells really loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Doon's father's job?
2. What is Doon looking for in the "F" section of the library?
3. What does Mrs. Murdo have cooked for dinner when Lina gets home with the food from Lizzie?
4. How many people had traveled into the Unknown Regions, never to return?
5. What is the Believer's flute made of?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)