|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most common message Lina carries during the day in Chapter 12?
(a) That people believe the mayor is corrupt.
(b) That people are staying home.
(c) That people are looking for a way out of Ember.
(d) That people have found many cans of food.
2. Why does Clary say the guards grab Sadge?
(a) Sadge is obviously crazy and dangerous.
(b) They'll have fun scaring him.
(c) Sadge is an escaped prisoner.
(d) It's illegal to go into the Unknown Regions.
3. How does Lina say she believes the people of Ember can reach the city Lina dreams about?
(a) She says there might be a door somewhere.
(b) She belives they need to climb.
(c) She believes they'll travel down the river.
(d) She believes they need to build it.
4. What does Clary give Lina as Lina is leaving the greenhouse?
(a) A bean seed and some soil in a pot.
(b) A message for Looper.
(c) An admonition not to tell anyone about Sadge.
(d) A hug.
5. What is Granny doing when Lina gets home?
(b) Searching through the closet for soemthing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
2. Which of the items does Lina say she'll accept from Lizzie and Looper?
3. Where does Lizzie say she was when the big blackout occurred?
4. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
5. How many times does Granny say she had pineapple before the supply was gone?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)