|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the food most people in Ember eat almost every day?
(b) Green beans.
2. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
3. What do the other workers teach Doon about?
(a) Trying to figure out how to fix the generator.
(b) Collecting bugs.
(c) Eating sandwiches for lunch.
(d) Liking Lina.
4. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
(a) She thinks that's what the instructions say.
(b) A pan is the only hiding place she can find.
(c) That's where all the people hide their keys.
(d) She heard the mayor say that's where it would be hidden.
5. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
(a) The fact that Granny was searching for it.
(b) The printing.
(c) The fact that it was in the locked box.
(d) The fact that some of it's missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Lina's wall?
2. What color does the person Lina overhears say he hoped to paint the door of his house?
3. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
4. How many numbered instructions are there on the note?
5. What color is Doon's jacket?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)