|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Doon and Lina realize Looper is doing with the items he's taking from the storerooms?
(a) Selling all of it.
(b) Giving it to the older people who are most needy.
(c) Giving it all to the mayor and his guards.
(d) Selling some and giving some to Lizzie.
2. What does Clary give Lina as Lina is leaving the greenhouse?
(a) A bean seed and some soil in a pot.
(b) A hug.
(c) A message for Looper.
(d) An admonition not to tell anyone about Sadge.
3. What is the most common message Lina carries during the day in Chapter 12?
(a) That people are staying home.
(b) That people are looking for a way out of Ember.
(c) That people believe the mayor is corrupt.
(d) That people have found many cans of food.
4. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
(a) The report for canned pineapples.
(b) The report for forks.
(c) The report for lightbulbs.
(d) The report for children's shoes.
5. What does Lina realize about Doon after she tells him about her Granny's death?
(a) That he can find the way out of Ember.
(b) That he isn't going to try to find a way out.
(c) That he's her best friend.
(d) That he wants the glory of finding a way out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two colored pencils does Lina purchase?
2. What does Doon say he usually dreams about?
3. According to the book Doon finds, what is a "hog"?
4. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
5. What is it about the note that sparks Lina's curiosity?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)