|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lina say is the biggest difference between her home and that of Mrs. Murdo?
(a) Mrs. Murdo's has three doors.
(b) Mrs. Murdo's is neater.
(c) Mrs. Murdo's is on the third floor.
(d) Mrs. Murdo's is bigger.
2. What is Arlin Froll's job?
(a) She's the head of the mayor's guards.
(b) She's a very fast messenger.
(c) She's an expert electrician.
(d) She's an expert in the pipeworks.
3. What does Mrs. Murdo have cooked for dinner when Lina gets home with the food from Lizzie?
(a) Beet and bean stew.
(b) Green bean casserole.
(c) Pineapples and cake.
(d) Spaghetti with tomato sauce.
4. How many people had traveled into the Unknown Regions, never to return?
(a) Four in the past year.
(d) Too many to count.
5. What does Doon see when he steps through the door marked "main tunnel"?
(a) Nothing because of the darkness.
(b) The river.
(c) A bunch of men, sitting around playing cards.
(d) The generator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
2. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
3. What does Clary give Lina as Lina is leaving the greenhouse?
4. What is Lina's first step toward trying to solve the mystery of the note?
5. What is Doon thinking about when he goes to check the door in the tunnel?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)