|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lina do with the message she writes to the mayor?
(a) Leaves it at the guard's desk.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Gives it to a guard.
(d) Gives it to the mayor.
2. What color does the person Lina overhears say he hoped to paint the door of his house?
3. What is on Lina's wall?
(a) Her drawings.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) A pot with a bean seed.
(d) Her books.
4. Where does Lizzie say she was when the big blackout occurred?
(a) At work.
(b) At the store.
(c) At the greenhouse.
(d) At home.
5. What time does Lizzie get off work?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Six o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lina believe the instructions say a person should do in the Pipeworks?
2. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
3. How many numbered instructions are there on the note?
4. What is the most common message Lina carries during the day in Chapter 12?
5. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)