|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doon say he usually dreams about?
(b) A way out of Ember.
(c) Locks and clocks.
(d) The river.
2. What do Doon and Lina realize Looper is doing with the items he's taking from the storerooms?
(a) Giving it all to the mayor and his guards.
(b) Selling some and giving some to Lizzie.
(c) Giving it to the older people who are most needy.
(d) Selling all of it.
3. What does Lina realize about Doon after she tells him about her Granny's death?
(a) That he isn't going to try to find a way out.
(b) That he wants the glory of finding a way out.
(c) That he can find the way out of Ember.
(d) That he's her best friend.
4. What do Doon and Lina do once they reach Plummer Square?
(a) Get a drink of water.
(b) Write down what they'd seen.
(c) Tell Clary what they'd seen.
(d) Sit on a bench and talk.
5. What does Clary give Lina as Lina is leaving the greenhouse?
(a) A hug.
(b) A bean seed and some soil in a pot.
(c) A message for Looper.
(d) An admonition not to tell anyone about Sadge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lina say the "door" mentioned in the instructions must lead?
2. Which of the items does Lina say she'll accept from Lizzie and Looper?
3. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
4. How many times does Granny say she had pineapple before the supply was gone?
5. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)