|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written at the entrance of the dark tunnel Doon discovers that ends in a locked door?
(a) Caved In. No Entry.
(b) No Exit.
(c) Private property of the Mayor.
(d) No Trespassing.
2. How many people had traveled into the Unknown Regions, never to return?
(c) Four in the past year.
(d) Too many to count.
3. Where is Poppy during the town meeting?
(a) At school.
(b) With Lina.
(c) At home with Granny.
(d) With Mrs. Murdo.
4. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
(a) She thinks that's what the instructions say.
(b) A pan is the only hiding place she can find.
(c) She heard the mayor say that's where it would be hidden.
(d) That's where all the people hide their keys.
5. What does Doon say they have to do about the mayor's secret room?
(a) Tell Clary.
(b) Take pictures as proof.
(c) Tell everyone.
(d) Keep it a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Captain Fleery believe will show the people of Ember "the way"?
2. Where does Lina say the "door" mentioned in the instructions must lead?
3. Which of the reports does Lizzie say she's never allowed to see?
4. When do Lina and Doon agree to meet to go into the Pipeworks?
5. What color is the blanket on the bed Mrs. Murdo says will be Lina's new room?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)