|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the food most people in Ember eat almost every day?
(d) Green beans.
2. What does Dr. Tower have in her hands when she tells Lina that her mother died?
(a) A pan of water.
(b) A bloody towel.
(c) A crying baby.
(d) A bowl of soup.
3. What does Doon believe are his two possible courses of action?
(a) Fix the generator or find a way out.
(b) Ask the mayor for help or ask Lina for help.
(c) Learn to grow more food or find a key to the locked door.
(d) Do nothing or figure out how to make movable light.
4. What do the children Lina's age do on Thursdays?
(a) They have a day off work.
(b) They work a half day.
(c) They work an earlier shift.
(d) They work a later shift.
5. Where is Poppy during the town meeting?
(a) At school.
(b) With Lina.
(c) With Mrs. Murdo.
(d) At home with Granny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of races do the workers in the Pipeworks participate in when they have spare time?
2. What does the old man say when Doon asks how the generator works?
3. What does Clary give Lina as Lina is leaving the greenhouse?
4. What does Sadge say he was looking for when he went into the darkness outside Ember?
5. What is Doon looking for in the "F" section of the library?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)