|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Tower have in her hands when she tells Lina that her mother died?
(a) A crying baby.
(b) A pan of water.
(c) A bloody towel.
(d) A bowl of soup.
2. What is on Lina's wall?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her drawings.
(d) A pot with a bean seed.
3. What is in each of the boats Doon and Lina find in the second room?
(a) Two boxes and two paddles.
(b) Eight boxes and some long poles.
(c) A small motor and a can of gasoline.
(d) A long rope and a box of candles.
4. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
(a) That's where all the people hide their keys.
(b) She heard the mayor say that's where it would be hidden.
(c) She thinks that's what the instructions say.
(d) A pan is the only hiding place she can find.
5. What does the mayor do to try to make his words heard by the crowd gathered for the meeting?
(a) Yells really loudly.
(b) Stands on a roof.
(c) Uses a megaphone.
(d) Has a woman shout out his messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Doon and Lina do once they reach Plummer Square?
2. What does Doon use to carry all the items he plans to take with him?
3. What does Granny say she dreamed about?
4. Who has Poppy when Lina finds her?
5. Where does Lina say the "door" mentioned in the instructions must lead?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)