|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
(c) Mr. Murdo.
(d) She fixes them herself.
2. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
(a) A pan is the only hiding place she can find.
(b) That's where all the people hide their keys.
(c) She heard the mayor say that's where it would be hidden.
(d) She thinks that's what the instructions say.
3. Where are the citizens of Ember asked to gather for a public meeting?
(a) At Plummer Street.
(b) At Harken Square.
(c) At the Vegetable Market.
(d) At the greenhouse.
4. When do Lina and Doon agree to meet to go into the Pipeworks?
(b) In a week.
5. Who is the person Lina and Doon decide to leave a message for about leaving Ember?
(a) Mr. Harrow.
(b) Mrs. Murdo.
(d) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doon use to carry all the items he plans to take with him?
2. Why doesn't Lina go into the library?
3. What happens the moment Lina steps onto the roof?
4. What is Granny doing when Lina gets home?
5. What is the question Lina asks Mrs. Murdo about the song Mrs. Murdo is singing to Poppy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)