|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lina tell Mrs. Murdo she's going to do when Doon comes to get her?
(a) Some emergency work.
(b) Hide from the guards.
(c) Expose the mayor for a crook.
(d) Find a way out of Ember.
2. What is the Believer's flute made of?
(a) A drainpipe.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A corn stalk.
3. Who has Poppy when Lina finds her?
(c) Mrs. Murdo.
(d) Nammy Proggs.
4. What do the children Lina's age do on Thursdays?
(a) They work a half day.
(b) They have a day off work.
(c) They work an earlier shift.
(d) They work a later shift.
5. What happens to give Lina a head start on her escape plan?
(a) The mayor falls.
(b) The lights go out.
(c) The chief guard doesn't come.
(d) There's a commotion outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lina say the "door" mentioned in the instructions must lead?
2. What is the question Lina asks Mrs. Murdo about the song Mrs. Murdo is singing to Poppy?
3. Which of the following is NOT something the people of Ember begin throwing at the mayor?
4. What does Granny say she dreamed about?
5. Where do Doon and Lina hide during the day?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)