|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Doon keep the book he's written about bugs?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) On top of his dresser.
(c) On his windowsill.
(d) In his desk drawer.
2. What is the Believer's flute made of?
(b) A drainpipe.
(c) A corn stalk.
(d) A piece of wood.
3. What is on Lina's wall?
(a) Her drawings.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her books.
(d) A pot with a bean seed.
4. What has Poppy done with the paper from inside the beautiful box Granny found?
(b) Thrown it away.
(c) Chewed on it.
(d) Sat on it.
5. What is Doon doing when Lina first sees him in the library?
(a) Putting a book on a shelf.
(c) Sweeping the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign say Lina and Doon have done wrong?
2. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
3. What color is Poppy's jacket?
4. What is the question Lina asks Mrs. Murdo about the song Mrs. Murdo is singing to Poppy?
5. Where is Poppy during the town meeting?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)