|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Doon's jacket?
2. Who does Nammy Proggs say fixes broken things at her house?
(a) Mr. Murdo.
(b) She fixes them herself.
3. What is the question Lina asks Mrs. Murdo about the song Mrs. Murdo is singing to Poppy?
(a) What is a jingle bell?
(b) What is a treetop?
(c) What is a piggy?
(d) What is a rosebud?
4. How much does the man say he is charging for his colored pencils?
(a) Three dollars each.
(b) Fifty cents each.
(c) A dollar each.
(d) Five dollars each.
5. Why does Lina believe the key to the locked door might be in a pan?
(a) A pan is the only hiding place she can find.
(b) She thinks that's what the instructions say.
(c) She heard the mayor say that's where it would be hidden.
(d) That's where all the people hide their keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Doon doing when Lina first sees him in the library?
2. What has Poppy done with the paper from inside the beautiful box Granny found?
3. Where are the citizens of Ember asked to gather for a public meeting?
4. Based on her experience in Ember, what is the color Lina believes the sky to be?
5. What color is Poppy's jacket?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)