1. What is Inspector Borlú's first name?
2. In what division does Inspector Borlú work?
The Extreme Crime Squad.
3. The teens who discovered the victim are described as being what?
4. What is the name of the pathologist?
5. Bardo Naustin, another detective, believes the murder victim was in what profession?
6. What is the name Borlú assigns to the victim?
7. Who is Lizbyet Corwi?
A young, intelligent constable working with Borlú.
8. Why does Corwi doubt Naustin's theory?
Because the victim's hair and makeup are too natural.
This section contains 4,750 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)