|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Chapters 9-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the van that transported the victim?
(a) Mikyael Khrouthe.
(b) Mikyael Klasch.
(c) Mikyael Krimlen.
(d) Mikyael Khurusch.
2. The pathologist discovers the victim was covered in what odd substance?
(d) Carpet fibers.
3. What important function does Copula Hall serve?
(a) It is where the courts are held.
(b) It is the center of education and culture.
(c) It is where the police have their station.
(d) It is where one can travel legally between the cities.
4. Once in Ul Qoma, Borlú is finally able to properly see what?
(a) The Church of Eternal Light.
(b) The Temple of Inevitable Light.
(c) The Shrine of Inexorable Light.
(d) The Sanctuary of Fixed Light.
5. What is the name of the pathologist?
(a) Stepen Shukman.
(b) Jan Pocost.
(c) Ramira Yaszek.
(d) Gunter Strász
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Borlú's anonymous informant, what is the name of the victim?
2. What is the name Borlú assigns to the victim?
3. Why does Syedr object to invoking Breach?
4. What is Tsueh's first name?
5. What new, surprising information does Dhatt tell Borlú?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)