Section 1, Chapters 1-4
1. What is Inspector Borlú's first name?
2. In what division does Inspector Borlú work?
(a) Homicide Divison.
(b) Special Victims Unit.
(c) Conclusive Crimes Division.
(d) The Extreme Crime Squad.
3. The teens who discovered the victim are described as being what?
4. What is the name of the pathologist?
(a) Ramira Yaszek.
(b) Gunter Strász
(c) Jan Pocost.
(d) Stepen Shukman.
5. Bardo Naustin, another detective, believes the murder victim was in what profession?
(a) An artist.
(b) A politician.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A prostitute.
6. What is the name Borlú assigns to the victim?
(a) Mariska Unit.
(b) Fulana Detail.
(c) Jane Doe.
(d) Brigette Unknown.
7. Who is Lizbyet Corwi?
(a) Borlú's girlfriend.
(b) A young, intelligent constable working with Borlú.
(c) Borlú's neighbor.
(d) A prostitute Borlú questions.
8. Why does Corwi doubt Naustin's theory?
(a) Because the victim was too old.
(b) Because the victim was too young.
(c) Because the victim's hair and makeup are too natural.
(d) Because the victim was not found in the right part of town.
This section contains 4,750 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)