Under the Wire
1. Where did this book start?
2. Why did Papa choose to move at the beginning of the book?
(a) To be with family.
(b) To get a good job.
(c) To find his brother.
(d) To escape the law.
3. What was Francisco's brother's name?
4. How did Francisco's family move at the beginning of the book?
(a) They took the train.
(b) They walked.
(c) They rented a car.
(d) They were in a wagon train.
5. How did Francisco cross the border?
(a) He climbed over the fence.
(b) He went under a hole in the fence.
(c) He hid in the back of a cargo truck.
(d) He snuck through the border patrol.
6. What kind of farm did Papa first get work on?
7. How much money did Papa have when he got to his first farm?
8. What did the family hunt at the first farm to eat?
This section contains 3,447 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)