|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The guy Lorna is with gets in a fight with Melony, breaking Melony's what in Chapter 11?
(a) Arm and nose.
(b) Knee and neck.
(c) Foot and jaw.
(d) Hand and elbow.
2. Homer doesn't want to take whom to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
(b) Nurse Edna.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Dr. Larch.
3. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
(a) Olive Worthington.
(b) Janice Worthington.
(c) Martha Worthington.
(d) Candice Worthington.
4. In Chapter 11, when Melony returns to Bath, she runs into Lorna where?
(a) The library.
(b) The movie theatre.
(c) The pizza place.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Beth.
(d) Nurse Melissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
2. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind to climb up on to the tin roof of the cider house in Chapter 7?
3. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
4. When Homer is gone for three weeks, Dr. Larch says he doesn't care about who does what, so who starts reading to the boy orphans in Chapter 6?
5. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)