|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
2. When Wally sees Candy with the younger boy in her lap, he begs her to do what in Chapter 5?
(a) Adopt the boy.
(b) Have the abortion immediately.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Not have the abortion.
3. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) He has insomnia.
(b) He has a heart condition.
(c) He is a homosexual.
(d) He has an ether addiction.
4. Mary Agnes tells whom that she saw a van with the Ocean View orchard emblem on it in Chapter 8?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 10, Melony and who are still a couple?
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
2. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
3. The apple pickers are not staying in the cider house because of what reason in Chapter 9?
4. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
5. Dr. Larch dies of an overdose of what in Chapter 11?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)