|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
(a) An Army General.
(b) The police captain.
(c) A local politician.
(d) The President.
2. Dr. Larch goes out of his way to set up a P.O. Box for whom to receive his mail in Chapter 7?
(a) Homer Wells.
(b) Ray Kendall.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Fuzzy Stone.
3. As Melony boards the train in Chapter 6, she remembers reading on the emblem of Wally's car which said what?
(a) Maine Fishing Company.
(b) Ocean's View Orchard.
(c) Captain Teddy's Lobster.
(d) Moose Haven Resort.
4. Who writes Homer a letter to find out why he hasn't filled out his questionnaire yet in Chapter 8?
(a) Debra Pettigrew.
(c) Nurse Edna.
5. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A man's chest.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A glass of beer.
(d) A pony's genitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
2. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
3. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
4. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
5. The day after the movies is the day that what event takes place in Chapter 8?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)