|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) The Bible.
2. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Head trauma.
(d) A severed artery.
3. The night before Wally goes back to college, Wally talks about being what?
(a) A racecar driver.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
4. In Chapter 11, when Melony returns to Bath, she runs into Lorna where?
(a) The pizza place.
(b) The movie theatre.
(c) The library.
(d) A restaurant.
5. When the car pulls up to the cider house, who steps out in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Rose.
(b) Mr. Anderson.
(c) Mr. Branchard.
(d) Mr. James.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
2. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
3. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
4. In biology class in Chapter 8, Homer embarrasses his teacher by telling him he has what organs of the sheep and the rabbit mixed up?
5. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)