|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) He has insomnia.
(b) He has an ether addiction.
(c) He has a heart condition.
(d) He is a homosexual.
2. In Chapter 4, Dr. Larch goes into Homer's history and writes it as if Homer has what to keep Homer from being drafted into the war?
(a) A mental disability.
(b) A heart problem.
(c) Bad vision.
(d) Bone spurs.
3. Who does Homer take to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
(a) Mary Agnes.
(b) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Dr. Larch.
4. After a woman comes to St. Cloud's and dies because of a botched abortion elsewhere, who blames himself for her death in Chapter 11?
(b) Fuzzy Stone.
(c) Ray Kendall.
(d) Dr. Larch.
5. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Exeter College.
(b) Harvard Medical School.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Bowdoin College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
2. Homer doesn't want to take whom to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
3. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
4. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
5. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)