|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Exeter College.
(b) Bowdoin College.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Harvard Medical School.
2. To what location does Melony purchase a train ticket after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) Livermore Falls.
(c) St. Cloud's.
(d) Washington D.C.
3. In Chapter 6, Dr. Larch writes a letter to tell Homer that Melony left the orphanage and that she took with her the only copy of what book?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) The Bible.
4. What is the name of the home on Ocean's View Orchard where the workers live during the harvest season?
(a) The cider house.
(b) The hay barn.
(c) Labor camp.
(d) Squatter's mansion.
5. Two months after Wally's plane goes down, who returns home in Chapter 3?
(a) Three members of his crew.
(b) Wally's brother.
(c) Dr. Larch.
(d) Wally's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
2. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
4. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
5. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)