|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In biology class in Chapter 8, Homer embarrasses his teacher by telling him he has what organs of the sheep and the rabbit mixed up?
2. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) A movie of his birth.
(b) Photographs of his parents.
(c) A record of who his real mother is.
(d) Birth certificate on file.
3. Who works as a plane spotter for two hours a day at her club in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(d) Olive Worthington.
4. What name do Candy and Homer give to the child they have in the novel?
(a) Robert Wells.
(b) Angel Wells.
(c) Douglas Wells.
(d) Barney Wells.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 9, one of the orchard workers has dreams about Wally, which she takes as a sign that Wally is what?
(a) Marrying someone else.
(b) Mortally wounded.
(d) Trying to send a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer drops Wally off at Candy's house so they can have a private night together, and Homer picks whom up for a night at the drive-in movie in Chapter 7?
2. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
3. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
4. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
5. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)