|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A small plane.
(b) A crow.
(c) A hawk.
(d) An eagle.
2. Who sends a sizable donation to the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(b) Debra Pettigrew.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Grace Lynch.
3. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) The prostitute's daughter.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Nurse Caroline.
4. Mary Agnes tells whom that she saw a van with the Ocean View orchard emblem on it in Chapter 8?
5. Melony makes up a story about having what which keeps the men from bothering her in Chapter 7?
(a) A sexually transmitted disease.
(b) A knife in her pocket.
(c) A pistol.
(d) Mental problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer asks some of the women workers about the cider house rules, they explain that who writes the rules every year?
2. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
3. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
4. When Homer is gone for three weeks, Dr. Larch says he doesn't care about who does what, so who starts reading to the boy orphans in Chapter 6?
5. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)