|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Thanksgiving in Chapter 8, the Worthingtons are hosting the dinner, which includes Candy and whom?
(a) Ray Kendall.
(b) Mr. Rose.
(d) Dr. Larch.
2. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
(b) Apple trees.
(d) Cherry trees.
3. When two men from the orchard run after her, Melony beats one of them up with her fists and feet and the other with what in Chapter 7?
(a) A belt.
(b) An ax.
(c) A piece of wood.
(d) A rake.
4. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
(a) Heart attack.
5. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) He has insomnia.
(b) He is a homosexual.
(c) He has a heart condition.
(d) He has an ether addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 11, Melony tells Lorna how disappointed she is in Homer because she thought he was what?
3. From whom does Homer receive the orphanage questionnaire in the mail in Chapter 11?
4. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
5. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)