|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Wally's father own in the novel?
2. Who does Homer realize is in the workers' home with him when he masturbates in Chapter 6?
(b) Ray Kendall.
(c) Grace Lynch.
(d) Olive Worthington.
3. Two boys from the orphanage playing outside fall over the dead and frozen body of whom in Chapter 5?
(a) Nurse Caroline.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) The stationmaster.
(d) Dr. Wilbur Larch.
4. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
5. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
(a) Nurse Melissa.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Beth.
(d) Nurse Edna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a letter to Homer to tell him about his heart condition in Chapter 8?
2. Who does Homer send to St. Cloud's to get a job "doing the Lord's work" in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 11, when Melony returns to Bath, she runs into Lorna where?
4. Homer doesn't want to take whom to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
5. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)