|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
(c) A heart attack.
2. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A watch.
(b) A new car.
(c) A night with a prostitute.
(d) A plane ticket.
3. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
(a) A medical bill.
(b) A fetus.
(c) A medical report.
(d) A scalpel.
4. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Portland, Maine.
5. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Bowdoin College.
(d) Exeter College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
2. When Wally sees Candy with the younger boy in her lap, he begs her to do what in Chapter 5?
3. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
4. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
5. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)