|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
(a) A medical report.
(b) A medical bill.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) A fetus.
2. When did John Irving win the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his script "The Cider House Rules"?
3. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
4. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Under his mattress.
(b) Behind a mirror.
(c) Behind a bookshelf.
(d) In a desk.
5. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
2. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
3. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 5, the wind is picking up in St. Cloud's and awakens the stationmaster, who thinks it is what?
5. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)