|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A watch.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A new car.
(d) A night with a prostitute.
2. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch is in charge.
(b) He is alive.
(c) She is alive.
(d) She is there.
3. Who is the founder and doctor of the hospital who runs the orphanage in the novel?
(a) Dr. Ray Kendall.
(b) Dr. Wally Richmond.
(c) Dr. Wilbur Larch.
(d) Dr. Homer Wells.
4. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Nurse Caroline.
(c) Nurse Edna.
5. Unknown to Dr. Larch, Melony, and Homer, who lay dead in the woods in Chapter 5?
(a) Olive Worthington.
(b) Nurse Edna.
(c) The stationmaster.
(d) Nurse Angela.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer packs his bag and says goodbye to the two nurses while Dr. Larch starts the autopsy on whom in Chapter 5?
2. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
3. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
4. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)