|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
(a) A teenage girl.
(b) An old man.
(c) A dead fetus.
(d) A horse.
2. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(c) New York.
3. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) Birth certificate on file.
(b) A record of who his real mother is.
(c) Photographs of his parents.
(d) A movie of his birth.
4. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
5. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
(a) An Army General.
(b) The President.
(c) The police captain.
(d) A local politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
2. Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4 is the daughter of the local what?
3. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
4. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
5. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)