|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
3. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
(a) Grey Rock.
(b) St. Cloud's.
4. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) How to Perform Abortions.
(d) Gray's Anatomy.
5. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A crow.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A small plane.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
2. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
3. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
4. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)