|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
2. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(b) Abusing the orphans.
(c) In love with her.
3. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) A severed artery.
(d) Head trauma.
4. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A few days.
(d) One month.
5. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
2. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
3. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
4. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
5. Dr. Larch tells Wally and Candy about Homer's what, in Chapter 5?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)