|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
(a) The Bible.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) Jane Eyre.
2. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
3. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
4. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
(a) The prostitute's daughter.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Caroline.
(d) Nurse Edna.
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
2. Unknown to Dr. Larch, Melony, and Homer, who lay dead in the woods in Chapter 5?
3. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
4. Dr. Larch tells Wally and Candy about Homer's what, in Chapter 5?
5. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)