|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
(b) Heart attack.
3. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
(a) Heart disease.
4. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) Birth certificate on file.
(b) Photographs of his parents.
(c) A record of who his real mother is.
(d) A movie of his birth.
5. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) Bowdoin College.
(c) Harvard Medical School.
(d) Exeter College.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
2. In Chapter 5, Melony watches as a few women walk from the first train of the morning up to St. Cloud's and observes that the women that come on the morning train and leave on the afternoon train are different how?
3. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
4. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
5. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)