|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wally sees Candy with the younger boy in her lap, he begs her to do what in Chapter 5?
(a) Adopt the boy.
(b) Have the abortion immediately.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Not have the abortion.
2. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
(a) John Kendall.
(b) Clarence Kendall.
(c) Ray Kendall.
(d) Abraham Kendall.
3. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Perform abortions.
(d) Draw blood.
4. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) Bowdoin College.
(c) Exeter College.
(d) Cambridge University.
5. The nurses keep mentioning in the novel that the doctor is named after what?
(a) A bird of prey.
(b) A tree.
(c) A fish.
(d) A type of rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the wind is picking up in St. Cloud's and awakens the stationmaster, who thinks it is what?
2. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
3. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
4. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
5. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)