|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
(a) Atlantic Bounty Orchard.
(b) Seaside Haven Orchard.
(c) Ocean's View Orchard.
(d) Rocky Coast Orchard.
2. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
3. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
4. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
(a) The prostitute's daughter.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Caroline.
(d) Nurse Edna.
5. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
(a) Olive Worthington.
(b) Grace Lynch.
(c) Mary Agnes.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John Irving grow up?
2. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
3. Unknown to Dr. Larch, Melony, and Homer, who lay dead in the woods in Chapter 5?
4. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
5. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)