|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of John Irving's first novel?
(a) The 158-Pound Marriage.
(b) The Water-Method Man.
(c) Setting Free the Bears.
(d) The World According to Garp.
2. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
(a) Nurse Melissa.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Beth.
(d) Nurse Edna.
3. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Draw blood.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Perform abortions.
(d) Heart surgery.
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) Harvard Medical School.
(c) Exeter College.
(d) Bowdoin College.
5. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
2. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
3. When Homer turns to Gray's Anatomy for additional information on the fetus in Chapter 5, the fetus information is where in the book?
4. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
5. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)