|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Portland, Maine.
(c) Miami, Florida.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
2. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
3. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Nurse Beth.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Nurse Melissa.
4. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
5. Dr. Larch tells Wally and Candy about Homer's what, in Chapter 5?
(a) Math skills.
(b) Heart condition.
(c) Anger problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer packs his bag and says goodbye to the two nurses while Dr. Larch starts the autopsy on whom in Chapter 5?
2. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
3. When Homer turns to Gray's Anatomy for additional information on the fetus in Chapter 5, the fetus information is where in the book?
4. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
5. In Chapter 2, the author describes a place off what street that performs the illegal abortions without a medical doctor?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)