|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
(a) Cause miscarriages.
(b) Induce sleep.
(c) Cure cancer.
(d) Relieve headaches.
2. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
3. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
(a) Start crying.
(b) Throw up.
(c) Smoke a cigarette.
(d) Start yelling.
4. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
5. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
(a) Monica Williams.
(b) Tiffany Rogers.
(c) Becky Stewart.
(d) Alice Bean.
Short Answer Questions
1. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
2. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
3. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
4. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
5. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)