|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Perform abortions.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Draw blood.
2. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) The Bible.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) Jane Eyre.
3. Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4 is the daughter of the local what?
(a) Sheriff and city councilman.
(b) Banker and investor.
(c) Lobsterman and mechanic.
(d) Capenter and drunk.
4. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
(a) Get her some ether.
(b) Get her file from the orphanage office.
(c) Run away with her.
(d) Stay at the orphanage forever.
5. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Beth.
(b) Nurse Edna.
(c) Nurse Melissa.
(d) Nurse Angela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
2. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
3. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
4. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
5. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)