|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Homer says goodbye to Dr. Larch, they tell each other what for the first time in Chapter 5?
(a) They love each other.
(b) Religious viewpoints.
(c) Stories from childhood.
(d) Hopes for the future.
2. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch is in charge.
(b) She is there.
(c) She is alive.
(d) He is alive.
3. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(c) New York.
4. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
5. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A crow.
(c) A small plane.
(d) A hawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
2. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
3. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
4. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
5. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)