|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Grey's Anatomy.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Jane Eyre.
2. What kind of car does Wally's father own in the novel?
3. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
4. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
(a) Martha Worthington.
(b) Candice Worthington.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Janice Worthington.
5. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A crow.
(d) A small plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
2. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
4. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
5. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)