|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
2. What was the name of John Irving's first novel?
(a) Setting Free the Bears.
(b) The World According to Garp.
(c) The 158-Pound Marriage.
(d) The Water-Method Man.
3. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) A movie of his birth.
(b) Birth certificate on file.
(c) A record of who his real mother is.
(d) Photographs of his parents.
4. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
5. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He is no longer his assistant.
(b) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(c) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(d) Get out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
2. In Chapter 4, Dr. Larch goes into Homer's history and writes it as if Homer has what to keep Homer from being drafted into the war?
3. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
4. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
5. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)