|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
2. What kind of car does Wally's father own in the novel?
3. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He is no longer his assistant.
(b) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(c) Get out.
(d) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
4. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A small plane.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A crow.
(d) An eagle.
5. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) A record of who his real mother is.
(b) Photographs of his parents.
(c) Birth certificate on file.
(d) A movie of his birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
2. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
4. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
5. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)