|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(b) Get out.
(c) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(d) He is no longer his assistant.
2. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch is in charge.
(b) She is there.
(c) She is alive.
(d) He is alive.
3. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
(b) A carrier of a rare illness.
(d) A runaway.
4. When was John Irving born?
5. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Miami, Florida.
(d) Portland, Maine.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
3. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
4. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
5. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)