|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) St. Cloud's.
(b) Anderson Hospital.
(c) St. Jude's.
(d) Ocean's View Orchard.
2. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) Get out.
(b) He is no longer his assistant.
(c) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(d) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
3. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
(a) He enjoys the picture.
(b) He wants to go for a walk.
(c) Dr. Larch is not gay.
(d) He can't find her record.
4. The nurses keep mentioning in the novel that the doctor is named after what?
(a) A fish.
(b) A tree.
(c) A bird of prey.
(d) A type of rock.
5. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
(a) A prosperous fishing village.
(b) A bustling manufacturing city.
(c) An abandoned logging town.
(d) A slow-paced retirement community.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what historical era does the story begin?
2. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
3. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
4. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
5. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)