|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
(b) Heart disease.
2. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(b) Get out.
(c) He is no longer his assistant.
(d) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
3. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A crow.
(b) A small plane.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A hawk.
4. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
(a) A carrier of a rare illness.
(d) A runaway.
5. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
4. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
5. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)