|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
2. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A small plane.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A crow.
(d) A hawk.
3. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
4. In what historical era does the story begin?
5. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the founder and doctor of the hospital who runs the orphanage in the novel?
2. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
3. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
5. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)