|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nurses keep mentioning in the novel that the doctor is named after what?
(a) A type of rock.
(b) A bird of prey.
(c) A tree.
(d) A fish.
2. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(a) Abusing the orphans.
(c) In love with her.
4. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Grogan.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(d) Grace Lynch.
5. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
(a) The prostitute's daughter.
(b) Nurse Edna.
(c) Nurse Caroline.
(d) Nurse Angela.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
2. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
4. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
5. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)