|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A night with a prostitute.
(b) A new car.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A watch.
2. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
(a) Run away with her.
(b) Stay at the orphanage forever.
(c) Get her file from the orphanage office.
(d) Get her some ether.
3. What was the name of John Irving's first novel?
(a) Setting Free the Bears.
(b) The World According to Garp.
(c) The Water-Method Man.
(d) The 158-Pound Marriage.
4. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(b) Get out.
(c) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(d) He is no longer his assistant.
5. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Wally's father own in the novel?
2. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
3. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
4. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
5. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)