|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(c) New York.
2. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A man's chest.
(b) A pony's genitals.
(c) A glass of beer.
(d) A sandwich.
3. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
4. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
5. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
(b) Fuzzy Stone.
(d) Wally Worthington.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
2. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
3. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
4. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
5. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)