|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(b) In love with her.
(c) Abusing the orphans.
2. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
(a) A banker.
(b) A drunk.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A doctor.
3. In Chapter 2, the author describes a place off what street that performs the illegal abortions without a medical doctor?
(a) Harrison Street.
(b) Washington Boulevard.
(c) Adams Way.
(d) Lincoln Street.
4. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
5. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
2. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
4. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
5. Homer's first foster family returns him to the orphanage because of what reason?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)