|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
(a) Wally Worthington.
(b) Fuzzy Stone.
2. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
3. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A banker.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A drunk.
4. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
(a) Mary Agnes.
(b) Grace Lynch.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
5. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) David Copperfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
2. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
3. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
4. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
5. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)