|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
3. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Miami, Florida.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
4. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
(a) A saint.
(b) A dictator.
(c) A martyr.
(d) A lecher.
5. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
(a) The President.
(b) A local politician.
(c) An Army General.
(d) The police captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
2. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
3. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
4. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
5. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)