|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
3. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
(a) Gray's Anatomy.
(b) How to Perform Abortions.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Jane Eyre.
4. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
5. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Exeter College.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) Bowdoin College.
(d) Harvard Medical School.
Short Answer Questions
1. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
2. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
4. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
5. Where did John Irving grow up?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)