|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
2. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
3. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(b) Mary Agnes.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
4. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
(a) A lecher.
(b) A martyr.
(c) A saint.
(d) A dictator.
5. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
3. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
5. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)