|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
2. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch is not gay.
(b) He can't find her record.
(c) He wants to go for a walk.
(d) He enjoys the picture.
3. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A watch.
(b) A new car.
(c) A night with a prostitute.
(d) A plane ticket.
4. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
2. What was the name of John Irving's first novel?
3. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
5. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)