|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
(a) Seaside Haven Orchard.
(b) Ocean's View Orchard.
(c) Rocky Coast Orchard.
(d) Atlantic Bounty Orchard.
2. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
(a) Nurse Melissa.
(b) Nurse Edna.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Nurse Beth.
3. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
4. When was John Irving born?
5. Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4 is the daughter of the local what?
(a) Sheriff and city councilman.
(b) Banker and investor.
(c) Lobsterman and mechanic.
(d) Capenter and drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
2. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
3. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
5. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)