|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
(a) Heart disease.
2. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
(a) Get her some ether.
(b) Run away with her.
(c) Stay at the orphanage forever.
(d) Get her file from the orphanage office.
3. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
(a) She is there.
(b) He is alive.
(c) Dr. Larch is in charge.
(d) She is alive.
4. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
(c) Heart attack.
5. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Draw blood.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Perform abortions.
(d) Brain surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
2. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
3. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
4. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
5. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)