|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
(a) He enjoys the picture.
(b) He wants to go for a walk.
(c) Dr. Larch is not gay.
(d) He can't find her record.
2. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(b) He is no longer his assistant.
(c) Get out.
(d) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
3. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
(a) Induce sleep.
(b) Cause miscarriages.
(c) Relieve headaches.
(d) Cure cancer.
4. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
(d) A heart attack.
5. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
2. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
3. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
4. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
5. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)