|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Beth.
(d) Nurse Melissa.
2. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Draw blood.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Perform abortions.
3. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
(a) Tiffany Rogers.
(b) Becky Stewart.
(c) Monica Williams.
(d) Alice Bean.
4. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A new car.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A night with a prostitute.
(d) A watch.
5. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
(c) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
2. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
3. In what historical era does the story begin?
4. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
5. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)