|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
(b) St. Cloud's.
(c) Grey Rock.
2. In Chapter 2, the author describes a place off what street that performs the illegal abortions without a medical doctor?
(a) Harrison Street.
(b) Washington Boulevard.
(c) Lincoln Street.
(d) Adams Way.
3. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
4. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
2. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
3. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
4. When was John Irving born?
5. When did John Irving win the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his script "The Cider House Rules"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)