|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Portland, Maine.
2. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
3. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A watch.
(c) A night with a prostitute.
(d) A new car.
4. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(b) New York.
5. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
(a) He enjoys the picture.
(b) He can't find her record.
(c) Dr. Larch is not gay.
(d) He wants to go for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
2. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
3. When was John Irving born?
4. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
5. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)