|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
(a) Stay at the orphanage forever.
(b) Get her some ether.
(c) Get her file from the orphanage office.
(d) Run away with her.
2. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A new car.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A night with a prostitute.
(d) A watch.
3. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
4. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Nurse Beth.
(c) Nurse Melissa.
(d) Nurse Angela.
5. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Grey's Anatomy.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Jane Eyre.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
2. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
3. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
4. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
5. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)