|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(c) Abusing the orphans.
(d) In love with her.
2. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(b) He is no longer his assistant.
(c) Get out.
(d) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
3. In what historical era does the story begin?
4. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
5. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
(a) A slow-paced retirement community.
(b) A prosperous fishing village.
(c) An abandoned logging town.
(d) A bustling manufacturing city.
Short Answer Questions
1. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
2. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
3. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
4. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
5. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)