|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(b) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(c) Get out.
(d) He is no longer his assistant.
2. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
(a) A fetus.
(b) A scalpel.
(c) A medical bill.
(d) A medical report.
3. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) Birth certificate on file.
(b) A movie of his birth.
(c) A record of who his real mother is.
(d) Photographs of his parents.
4. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Behind a bookshelf.
(b) In a desk.
(c) Under his mattress.
(d) Behind a mirror.
5. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
(a) Nurse Angela.
(b) Nurse Caroline.
(c) Nurse Edna.
(d) The prostitute's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
2. Homer's first foster family returns him to the orphanage because of what reason?
3. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
4. What was the name of John Irving's first novel?
5. When was John Irving born?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)