|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
(a) A heart attack.
2. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Grogan.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(d) Grace Lynch.
3. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) Exeter College.
(c) Harvard Medical School.
(d) Bowdoin College.
4. When was John Irving born?
5. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
(a) The police captain.
(b) The President.
(c) An Army General.
(d) A local politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
2. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
3. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
4. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
5. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)