|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
2. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
3. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
(a) Help her leave the building.
(b) Make her some tea.
(c) Sleep with his hand and ear on her belly.
(d) Call the nurses.
4. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
2. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
3. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
4. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
5. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)