|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
2. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Miami, Florida.
3. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(d) New York.
4. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
5. When did John Irving win the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his script "The Cider House Rules"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
2. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
3. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
4. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
5. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)