|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A banker.
(c) A drunk.
(d) A doctor.
2. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
3. When was John Irving born?
4. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
5. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
2. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
3. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
5. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)