|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
(a) A scalpel.
(b) A medical report.
(c) A medical bill.
(d) A fetus.
2. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
3. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
4. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Melissa.
(d) Nurse Beth.
5. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A drunk.
(c) A banker.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of John Irving's first novel?
2. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
3. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
4. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
5. Who is the founder and doctor of the hospital who runs the orphanage in the novel?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)