|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
2. Where did John Irving grow up?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Detroit, Michigan.
(c) Exeter, New Hampshire.
(d) Bangor, Maine.
3. When was John Irving born?
4. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
5. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
(a) Grey Rock.
(b) St. Cloud's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
2. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
3. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
5. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)