|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
2. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(c) New York.
3. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
4. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
5. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John Irving grow up?
2. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
3. Homer's first foster family returns him to the orphanage because of what reason?
4. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
5. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)