|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was John Irving born?
2. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(d) New York.
3. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A night with a prostitute.
(c) A new car.
(d) A watch.
4. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
5. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
2. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
3. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
4. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
5. What was the name of John Irving's first novel?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)