|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A banker.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A drunk.
2. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Angela.
(b) Nurse Melissa.
(c) Nurse Edna.
(d) Nurse Beth.
3. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) Exeter College.
(c) Bowdoin College.
(d) Cambridge University.
4. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A watch.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A night with a prostitute.
(d) A new car.
5. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the founder and doctor of the hospital who runs the orphanage in the novel?
2. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
3. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
4. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
5. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)