|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what historical era does the story begin?
2. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
(a) Grey Rock.
(b) St. Cloud's.
3. When was John Irving born?
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Bowdoin College.
(b) Harvard Medical School.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Exeter College.
5. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
2. Where did John Irving grow up?
3. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
4. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
5. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)