|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
(a) Nurse Melissa.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Beth.
(d) Nurse Edna.
2. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
(a) St. Cloud's.
(d) Grey Rock.
3. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
4. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
(a) Exeter College.
(b) Harvard Medical School.
(c) Bowdoin College.
(d) Cambridge University.
5. In Chapter 2, the author describes a place off what street that performs the illegal abortions without a medical doctor?
(a) Adams Way.
(b) Harrison Street.
(c) Lincoln Street.
(d) Washington Boulevard.
Short Answer Questions
1. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
2. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
3. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
4. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
5. In what historical era does the story begin?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)