|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
2. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
(a) Cure cancer.
(b) Cause miscarriages.
(c) Relieve headaches.
(d) Induce sleep.
3. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Go running.
(d) Stand on her head.
4. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Gray's Anatomy.
(d) How to Perform Abortions.
5. The night before Wally goes back to college, he takes Homer where?
(a) To a bowling alley.
(b) To a seafood restaurant.
(c) To the fair.
(d) To a rodeo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
2. Homer doesn't want to take whom to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
3. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
4. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
5. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)