|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
2. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
3. Homer doesn't want to take whom to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Nurse Edna.
4. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
(a) Run away with her.
(b) Get her file from the orphanage office.
(c) Stay at the orphanage forever.
(d) Get her some ether.
5. It takes how long for Homer to write his first letter to Dr. Larch after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
2. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
3. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
4. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
5. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)