Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
2. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
(a) An abandoned logging town.
(b) A prosperous fishing village.
(c) A slow-paced retirement community.
(d) A bustling manufacturing city.
3. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
(a) A dead fetus.
(b) A horse.
(c) A teenage girl.
(d) An old man.
4. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(a) New York.
5. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
(a) Atlantic Bounty Orchard.
(b) Rocky Coast Orchard.
(c) Seaside Haven Orchard.
(d) Ocean's View Orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
2. Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4 is the daughter of the local what?
3. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
4. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
5. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)