Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was John Irving born?
2. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Beth.
(b) Nurse Melissa.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Nurse Edna.
3. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
(d) Heart disease.
4. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
(a) A drunk.
(b) A banker.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A doctor.
5. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A rock.
(b) A snake.
(c) A frog.
(d) A stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
2. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
3. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
4. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
5. The third family that adopts Homer does so when he is how old?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)