|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A glass of beer.
(b) A man's chest.
(c) A pony's genitals.
(d) A sandwich.
2. Homer knows more than his biology teacher about what in Chapter 8?
(a) The neurological system.
(b) The female reproductive system.
(c) The war.
(d) Living in a big city.
3. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) St. Cloud's.
(b) St. Jude's.
(c) Ocean's View Orchard.
(d) Anderson Hospital.
4. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) Grey's Anatomy.
(c) The Bible.
(d) David Copperfield.
5. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
(b) A severed artery.
(c) Head trauma.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
2. The older of the two orphans think the couple is there to do what when Candy and Wally arrive in Chapter 5?
3. Two weeks after Wally's plane goes down, the Army Air Force visits Olive to tell her that it's a good sign that what happened?
4. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
5. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)