|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It takes how long for Homer to write his first letter to Dr. Larch after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
(a) Atlantic Bounty Orchard.
(b) Ocean's View Orchard.
(c) Rocky Coast Orchard.
(d) Seaside Haven Orchard.
3. Homer doesn't want to take whom to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Nurse Edna.
4. What did Olive Worthington die of in the novel?
5. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
(a) A fetus.
(b) A medical report.
(c) A medical bill.
(d) A scalpel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Melony gives her lover a carton to give to Mrs. Grogan if she is alive containing what in Chapter 10?
2. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
3. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
4. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
5. What name do Candy and Homer give to the child they have in the novel?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)