|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes Homer a letter to find out why he hasn't filled out his questionnaire yet in Chapter 8?
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Nurse Edna.
2. What is the name of the home on Ocean's View Orchard where the workers live during the harvest season?
(a) Labor camp.
(b) Squatter's mansion.
(c) The cider house.
(d) The hay barn.
3. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) Muffin man.
(b) Teddy bear.
(c) Butter ball.
4. When Melony gets to Bath, she finds a job working where in Chapter 8?
(a) The cherry orchard.
(b) The shipyards.
(c) The bath houses.
(d) The cattle ranch.
5. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Wally is talking about how he wants to be a pilot so he can do what?
2. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
4. The apple pickers are not staying in the cider house because of what reason in Chapter 9?
5. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)