|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what historical era does the story begin?
2. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) St. Cloud's.
(b) St. Jude's.
(c) Ocean's View Orchard.
(d) Anderson Hospital.
3. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
4. Homer's first foster family returns him to the orphanage because of what reason?
(a) He is violent.
(b) He swears.
(c) He never cries.
(d) He is silent.
5. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He has insomnia.
(c) He has a heart condition.
(d) He has an ether addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
2. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
3. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
4. Homer drops Wally off at Candy's house so they can have a private night together, and Homer picks whom up for a night at the drive-in movie in Chapter 7?
5. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)