|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
(a) Harvard Medical School.
(b) Bowdoin College.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Exeter College.
2. Mary Agnes tells whom that she saw a van with the Ocean View orchard emblem on it in Chapter 8?
3. When Homer turns to Gray's Anatomy for additional information on the fetus in Chapter 5, the fetus information is where in the book?
(a) The glossary.
(b) The middle.
(c) The intro.
(d) The end.
4. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
5. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A glass of beer.
(c) A man's chest.
(d) A pony's genitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home on Ocean's View Orchard where the workers live during the harvest season?
2. As the summer ends and Wally prepares to go back to college, Olive offers Homer an opportunity to stay where?
3. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
4. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. When was John Irving born?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)