|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind, cleaning a big vat in Chapter 7?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(c) Mrs. Grogan.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
2. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
(a) A heart attack.
3. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
(a) Fuzzy Stone.
(c) Wally Worthington.
4. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) Butter ball.
(c) Teddy bear.
(d) Muffin man.
5. As the summer ends and Wally prepares to go back to college, Olive offers Homer an opportunity to stay where?
(a) The cellar.
(b) Wally's room.
(c) The cider house.
(d) The barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
2. What college did Wilbur Larch attend for his undergraduate degree?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 10, Melony and who are still a couple?
4. What does D and C stand for?
5. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)