|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Homer opens his wallet in front of the movie theater, the wind blows out what in Chapter 8?
(a) A love letter.
(b) His money.
(c) His draft card.
(d) A tendril of Candy's pubic hair.
2. Who sends a sizable donation to the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(b) Grace Lynch.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Debra Pettigrew.
3. In Chapter 6, Dr. Larch writes a letter to tell Homer that Melony left the orphanage and that she took with her the only copy of what book?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) Jane Eyre.
4. When Homer is gone for three weeks, Dr. Larch says he doesn't care about who does what, so who starts reading to the boy orphans in Chapter 6?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Fuzzy Stone.
5. When Wally sees Candy with the younger boy in her lap, he begs her to do what in Chapter 5?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Have the abortion immediately.
(c) Not have the abortion.
(d) Adopt the boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Candy and Homer go to talk about the fact that they love each other in Chapter 8?
2. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
3. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
4. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
5. Dr. Larch tells Wally and Candy about Homer's what, in Chapter 5?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)