|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Under his mattress.
(b) Behind a bookshelf.
(c) Behind a mirror.
(d) In a desk.
2. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
(a) Stand on her head.
(c) Go running.
(d) Take a bath.
3. The night before Wally goes back to college, he takes Homer where?
(a) To a rodeo.
(b) To a bowling alley.
(c) To a seafood restaurant.
(d) To the fair.
4. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
5. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) St. Jude's.
(b) Ocean's View Orchard.
(c) Anderson Hospital.
(d) St. Cloud's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
2. Homer packs his bag and says goodbye to the two nurses while Dr. Larch starts the autopsy on whom in Chapter 5?
3. When was John Irving born?
4. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind to climb up on to the tin roof of the cider house in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 10, who has been trying to replace Dr. Larch at the orphanage?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)