|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two months after Wally's plane goes down, who returns home in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(b) Wally's uncle.
(c) Three members of his crew.
(d) Wally's brother.
2. To what location does Melony purchase a train ticket after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) St. Cloud's.
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) Livermore Falls.
3. The night before Wally goes back to college, Wally talks about being what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A racecar driver.
4. How old is Dr. Larch in Chapter 10?
5. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Mrs. Grogan.
(d) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Wally's father own in the novel?
2. In Chapter 10, who has been trying to replace Dr. Larch at the orphanage?
3. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
4. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
5. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)