|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
2. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
3. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
(b) St. Cloud's.
(d) Grey Rock.
4. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
(d) Bipolar disorder.
5. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Beth.
(b) Nurse Melissa.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Nurse Edna.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the summer ends and Wally prepares to go back to college, Olive offers Homer an opportunity to stay where?
2. How old is Dr. Larch in Chapter 10?
3. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
4. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
5. In Chapter 10, who has been trying to replace Dr. Larch at the orphanage?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)