|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) He is a homosexual.
(b) He has insomnia.
(c) He has an ether addiction.
(d) He has a heart condition.
2. In Chapter 8, Wally is talking about how he wants to be a pilot so he can do what?
(a) Fly to Africa.
(b) Serve in the war.
(c) Watch the sun set.
(d) Fly to Israel.
3. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Angela.
(b) Nurse Beth.
(c) Nurse Edna.
(d) Nurse Melissa.
4. When was John Irving born?
5. Who does Homer realize is in the workers' home with him when he masturbates in Chapter 6?
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Grace Lynch.
(d) Ray Kendall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr. Larch in Chapter 10?
2. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Homer send to St. Cloud's to get a job "doing the Lord's work" in Chapter 10?
4. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
5. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)