|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
(b) The pickers.
(c) Ray Kendall.
2. What does D and C stand for?
(a) Duration and courage.
(b) Dilation and curettage.
(c) Distribution and commerce.
(d) Duty and courage.
3. In Chapter 5, the wind is picking up in St. Cloud's and awakens the stationmaster, who thinks it is what?
(a) Christmas Day..
(b) New Year's Day.
(d) Judgment Day.
4. Who is reading to the girl orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
(a) Relieve headaches.
(b) Cure cancer.
(c) Induce sleep.
(d) Cause miscarriages.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wally asks Candy to marry him, she says what in Chapter 8?
2. As Melony boards the train in Chapter 6, she remembers reading on the emblem of Wally's car which said what?
3. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
4. Homer doesn't want to take whom to Bath to see the Fred Astaire movie in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 2, Dr. Larch returns to the hospital with a girl how old who is pregnant by her father?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)