|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a sizable donation to the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) Debra Pettigrew.
(b) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(c) Grace Lynch.
(d) Olive Worthington.
2. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
(a) A medical bill.
(b) A fetus.
(c) A medical report.
(d) A scalpel.
3. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
(a) Rocky Coast Orchard.
(b) Atlantic Bounty Orchard.
(c) Seaside Haven Orchard.
(d) Ocean's View Orchard.
4. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(b) Abusing the orphans.
(d) In love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
2. The night before Wally goes back to college, he takes Homer where?
3. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
4. When Chapter 6 begins, Homer has been away from St. Cloud's for how long?
5. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)