|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
2. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
3. Who does Homer send to St. Cloud's to get a job "doing the Lord's work" in Chapter 10?
(a) Nurse Caroline.
(b) Nurse Edna.
(c) Nurse Angela.
(d) Fuzzy Stone.
4. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
(a) Start crying.
(b) Start yelling.
(c) Throw up.
(d) Smoke a cigarette.
5. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D and C stand for?
2. It takes how long for Homer to write his first letter to Dr. Larch after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
4. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
5. The older of the two orphans think the couple is there to do what when Candy and Wally arrive in Chapter 5?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)