|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
(a) St. Cloud's.
(b) St. Jude's.
(c) Anderson Hospital.
(d) Ocean's View Orchard.
3. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A night with a prostitute.
(b) A new car.
(c) A watch.
(d) A plane ticket.
4. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
(a) Relieve headaches.
(b) Induce sleep.
(c) Cure cancer.
(d) Cause miscarriages.
5. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
2. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
3. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
4. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
5. When did John Irving win the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his script "The Cider House Rules"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)