|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A rock.
(b) A frog.
(c) A stick.
(d) A snake.
2. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
3. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
(a) A heart attack.
4. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Grogan.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(d) Grace Lynch.
5. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
(a) Alice Bean.
(b) Becky Stewart.
(c) Monica Williams.
(d) Tiffany Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
2. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
3. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
4. Who is the founder and doctor of the hospital who runs the orphanage in the novel?
5. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)