|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
2. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A glass of beer.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A pony's genitals.
(d) A man's chest.
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
4. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A stick.
(b) A rock.
(c) A frog.
(d) A snake.
5. Who is the founder and doctor of the hospital who runs the orphanage in the novel?
(a) Dr. Homer Wells.
(b) Dr. Wilbur Larch.
(c) Dr. Wally Richmond.
(d) Dr. Ray Kendall.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
2. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
3. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
4. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)