|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A frog.
(b) A stick.
(c) A rock.
(d) A snake.
2. What do the nurses at the orphanage refer to the doctor as?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A lecher.
(c) A saint.
(d) A dictator.
3. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A drunk.
(c) A banker.
(d) A preacher.
4. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) A movie of his birth.
(b) A record of who his real mother is.
(c) Birth certificate on file.
(d) Photographs of his parents.
5. Which nurse is in love with the doctor at the orphanage?
(a) Nurse Angela.
(b) Nurse Beth.
(c) Nurse Melissa.
(d) Nurse Edna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
2. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
3. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
4. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
5. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)