|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
2. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) Grey's Anatomy.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) David Copperfield.
3. In what state is "The Cider House Rules" set?
4. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
(b) Wally Worthington.
(c) Fuzzy Stone.
5. Where did John Irving grow up?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Bangor, Maine.
(d) Exeter, New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
2. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
3. When was John Irving born?
4. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
5. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)