|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Behind a bookshelf.
(b) Under his mattress.
(c) In a desk.
(d) Behind a mirror.
2. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
(a) The President.
(b) The police captain.
(c) A local politician.
(d) An Army General.
3. When was "The World According to Garp" published?
4. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He is no longer his assistant.
(b) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(c) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(d) Get out.
5. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
(a) An abandoned logging town.
(b) A slow-paced retirement community.
(c) A prosperous fishing village.
(d) A bustling manufacturing city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
3. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
4. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
5. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)