|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
2. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
(a) How to Perform Abortions.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Gray's Anatomy.
(d) Jane Eyre.
3. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
5. What is the name of the city where the orphanage is in "The Cider House Rules"?
(c) St. Cloud's.
(d) Grey Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, the author describes a place off what street that performs the illegal abortions without a medical doctor?
2. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
3. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
4. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
5. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)