|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
2. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
(a) A medical bill.
(b) A medical report.
(c) A fetus.
(d) A scalpel.
3. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
(a) She is there.
(b) Dr. Larch is in charge.
(c) She is alive.
(d) He is alive.
4. The town in which the orphanage is set is described as what?
(a) An abandoned logging town.
(b) A prosperous fishing village.
(c) A slow-paced retirement community.
(d) A bustling manufacturing city.
5. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) Grey's Anatomy.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
2. Who is one of the nurses who works in the boys' division of the hospital orphanage and who tries to never repeat names when naming the babies?
3. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
4. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
5. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)