|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
(a) Candice Worthington.
(b) Janice Worthington.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Martha Worthington.
2. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
(a) Seaside Haven Orchard.
(b) Rocky Coast Orchard.
(c) Ocean's View Orchard.
(d) Atlantic Bounty Orchard.
3. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Bowdoin College.
(b) Exeter College.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Harvard Medical School.
4. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) Birth certificate on file.
(b) A record of who his real mother is.
(c) A movie of his birth.
(d) Photographs of his parents.
5. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
3. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
4. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
5. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)