|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
(a) Janice Worthington.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Martha Worthington.
(d) Candice Worthington.
2. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Perform abortions.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Draw blood.
3. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
4. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(a) In love with her.
(d) Abusing the orphans.
5. How many of John Irving's novels have been adapted to film?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
2. When did John Irving win the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his script "The Cider House Rules"?
3. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
4. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
5. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)