|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Draw blood.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Brain surgery.
(d) Perform abortions.
2. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
(a) A runaway.
(c) A carrier of a rare illness.
3. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
(a) A scalpel.
(b) A fetus.
(c) A medical bill.
(d) A medical report.
4. The nurses keep mentioning in the novel that the doctor is named after what?
(a) A type of rock.
(b) A tree.
(c) A fish.
(d) A bird of prey.
5. What kind of car does Wally's father own in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
2. What is Homer's last name in the novel?
3. In Chapter 4, Dr. Larch goes into Homer's history and writes it as if Homer has what to keep Homer from being drafted into the war?
4. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
5. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)