|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) One month.
(d) Ten days.
2. In Chapter 4, a pregnant woman comes to St. Cloud's and collapses in the dispensary from what?
(b) Heart attack.
3. As a graduation gift from high school, Wilbur's father bought him what?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A night with a prostitute.
(c) A new car.
(d) A watch.
4. Who keeps honking the horn outside because he needs Homer's help to get his father out of trouble in town in Chapter 7?
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
2. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
3. In response to the request of the new board members, Dr. Larch starts writing follow-up descriptions for what in Chapter 7?
4. When Homer asks some of the women workers about the cider house rules, they explain that who writes the rules every year?
5. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)