|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
2. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
(a) Janice Worthington.
(b) Candice Worthington.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Martha Worthington.
3. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
(a) The practicing of voodoo.
(b) The cleaning of equipment.
(c) Being on the tin roof.
(d) Starting work early in the morning.
4. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer drops Wally off at Candy's house so they can have a private night together, and Homer picks whom up for a night at the drive-in movie in Chapter 7?
2. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
3. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
4. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
5. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)