|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
2. Two boys from the orphanage playing outside fall over the dead and frozen body of whom in Chapter 5?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Dr. Wilbur Larch.
(c) Nurse Caroline.
(d) The stationmaster.
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
(a) Clarence Kendall.
(b) Abraham Kendall.
(c) Ray Kendall.
(d) John Kendall.
4. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
(a) Wally Worthington.
(c) Fuzzy Stone.
5. Who keeps honking the horn outside because he needs Homer's help to get his father out of trouble in town in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
2. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
3. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
4. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
5. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)