|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Behind a mirror.
(b) In a desk.
(c) Behind a bookshelf.
(d) Under his mattress.
2. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) Exeter College.
(c) Bowdoin College.
(d) Harvard Medical School.
3. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
(c) Apple trees.
(d) Cherry trees.
4. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
(a) Cure cancer.
(b) Cause miscarriages.
(c) Relieve headaches.
(d) Induce sleep.
5. What worker tells Melony she should give up on her boyfriend since he isn't worth it if he didn't tell Melony where he was in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is looking out the window when the car drives by leaving with Homer in the end of Chapter 5?
2. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
4. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
5. Who keeps honking the horn outside because he needs Homer's help to get his father out of trouble in town in Chapter 7?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)