|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) How to Perform Abortions.
(d) Gray's Anatomy.
2. Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4 is the daughter of the local what?
(a) Lobsterman and mechanic.
(b) Capenter and drunk.
(c) Banker and investor.
(d) Sheriff and city councilman.
3. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
(d) New York.
4. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) The Bible.
5. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
(a) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
2. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
3. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
4. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)