|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A crow.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A small plane.
(d) An eagle.
2. Melony makes up a story about having what which keeps the men from bothering her in Chapter 7?
(a) A knife in her pocket.
(b) Mental problems.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A sexually transmitted disease.
3. In Chapter 5, Melony watches as a few women walk from the first train of the morning up to St. Cloud's and observes that the women that come on the morning train and leave on the afternoon train are different how?
(a) They are quieter.
(b) They walk differently.
(c) Their eyes look different.
(d) They are more cheerful.
4. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
(a) Tiffany Rogers.
(b) Becky Stewart.
(c) Monica Williams.
(d) Alice Bean.
5. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
(b) A carrier of a rare illness.
(c) A runaway.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Dr. Larch goes into Homer's history and writes it as if Homer has what to keep Homer from being drafted into the war?
2. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
3. Who keeps honking the horn outside because he needs Homer's help to get his father out of trouble in town in Chapter 7?
4. What medical reference book does Dr. Larch give to Homer to study?
5. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)