|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Behind a mirror.
(b) Behind a bookshelf.
(c) In a desk.
(d) Under his mattress.
2. In Chapter 5, Melony watches as a few women walk from the first train of the morning up to St. Cloud's and observes that the women that come on the morning train and leave on the afternoon train are different how?
(a) Their eyes look different.
(b) They walk differently.
(c) They are more cheerful.
(d) They are quieter.
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
4. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
5. What does Homer name the baby he delivers in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
2. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
3. Homer drops Wally off at Candy's house so they can have a private night together, and Homer picks whom up for a night at the drive-in movie in Chapter 7?
4. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
5. Melony makes up a story about having what which keeps the men from bothering her in Chapter 7?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)