|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind, cleaning a big vat in Chapter 7?
(b) Debra Pettigrew.
(c) Mrs. Grogan.
(d) Grace Lynch.
2. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
(a) Cause miscarriages.
(b) Induce sleep.
(c) Cure cancer.
(d) Relieve headaches.
3. When Homer says goodbye to Dr. Larch, they tell each other what for the first time in Chapter 5?
(a) Hopes for the future.
(b) Stories from childhood.
(c) Religious viewpoints.
(d) They love each other.
4. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
(a) Get her file from the orphanage office.
(b) Get her some ether.
(c) Stay at the orphanage forever.
(d) Run away with her.
5. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
(c) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
2. What is the name of the apple orchard that Wally Worthington Senior owns?
3. As the summer ends and Wally prepares to go back to college, Olive offers Homer an opportunity to stay where?
4. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
5. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)