|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Perform abortions.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Draw blood.
(d) Heart surgery.
2. Melony makes up a story about having what which keeps the men from bothering her in Chapter 7?
(a) A knife in her pocket.
(b) A pistol.
(c) Mental problems.
(d) A sexually transmitted disease.
3. The foreman at what farm sees that Melony picks apples well and tells her to come back in three weeks when the season starts, so she can work for him in Chapter 7?
(a) Three Lakes Farm.
(b) Rolling Hills Farm.
(c) York Farm.
(d) Owl Farm.
4. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
(a) Martha Worthington.
(b) Janice Worthington.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Candice Worthington.
5. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
(b) A runaway.
(d) A carrier of a rare illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Larch asks Homer to perform an autopsy on what in Chapter 5?
2. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
3. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
4. Dr. Larch goes out of his way to set up a P.O. Box for whom to receive his mail in Chapter 7?
5. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)