|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
(a) Grey's Anatomy.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) The Bible.
(d) David Copperfield.
2. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
(a) He thinks she is arrogant.
(b) He finds her unattractive.
(c) He thinks she is misinformed.
(d) He falls in love with her.
3. In response to the request of the new board members, Dr. Larch starts writing follow-up descriptions for what in Chapter 7?
(a) Each surgery.
(b) Each abortion.
(c) Each orphan.
(d) Each birth.
4. When Homer asks some of the women workers about the cider house rules, they explain that who writes the rules every year?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Ray Kendall.
(d) Fuzzy Stone.
5. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch is not gay.
(b) He enjoys the picture.
(c) He can't find her record.
(d) He wants to go for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. After graduating from medical school, Dr. Larch delivers babies where?
2. In Chapter 2, the author describes a place off what street that performs the illegal abortions without a medical doctor?
3. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind to climb up on to the tin roof of the cider house in Chapter 7?
4. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
5. What is the birth name of Wally's mother in the novel?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)