|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(b) Grace Lynch.
(c) Mrs. Grogan.
(d) Olive Worthington.
2. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
4. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
(a) Help her leave the building.
(b) Call the nurses.
(c) Make her some tea.
(d) Sleep with his hand and ear on her belly.
5. Dr. Larch goes out of his way to set up a P.O. Box for whom to receive his mail in Chapter 7?
(a) Ray Kendall.
(b) Homer Wells.
(c) Fuzzy Stone.
(d) David Copperfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
2. Who keeps honking the horn outside because he needs Homer's help to get his father out of trouble in town in Chapter 7?
3. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 5, Melony watches as a few women walk from the first train of the morning up to St. Cloud's and observes that the women that come on the morning train and leave on the afternoon train are different how?
5. Where does Wally learn he can take his fiance for an abortion in Chapter 4?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)