|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Mrs. Grogan.
(d) Grace Lynch.
2. What orphan from the orphanage had respiratory problems causing him/her to sleep in a special tent to help with breathing?
(b) Fuzzy Stone.
(d) Wally Worthington.
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend's father?
(a) John Kendall.
(b) Abraham Kendall.
(c) Clarence Kendall.
(d) Ray Kendall.
4. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
(b) A heart attack.
5. As the summer ends and Wally prepares to go back to college, Olive offers Homer an opportunity to stay where?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The barracks.
(c) Wally's room.
(d) The cider house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
2. Dr. Larch goes out of his way to set up a P.O. Box for whom to receive his mail in Chapter 7?
3. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
4. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
5. Dr. Larch tries to get Candy alone to explain the procedure to her, and Homer escorts Wally outside in time to do what in Chapter 5?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)