|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
(a) A carrier of a rare illness.
(b) A runaway.
2. Unknown to Dr. Larch, Melony, and Homer, who lay dead in the woods in Chapter 5?
(a) Nurse Angela.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) The stationmaster.
(d) Nurse Edna.
3. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch is not gay.
(b) He enjoys the picture.
(c) He can't find her record.
(d) He wants to go for a walk.
4. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 5, Melony watches as a few women walk from the first train of the morning up to St. Cloud's and observes that the women that come on the morning train and leave on the afternoon train are different how?
(a) Their eyes look different.
(b) They are quieter.
(c) They are more cheerful.
(d) They walk differently.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
2. The older of the two orphans think the couple is there to do what when Candy and Wally arrive in Chapter 5?
3. When Homer reaches what age do the doctor and nurses fear he will learn about the abortions in Chapter 2?
4. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
5. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)