|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, the author describes a place off what street that performs the illegal abortions without a medical doctor?
(a) Washington Boulevard.
(b) Adams Way.
(c) Lincoln Street.
(d) Harrison Street.
2. Homer drops Wally off at Candy's house so they can have a private night together, and Homer picks whom up for a night at the drive-in movie in Chapter 7?
3. When the other workers leave for lunch, who stays behind, cleaning a big vat in Chapter 7?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(b) Mrs. Grogan.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
4. Homer packs his bag and says goodbye to the two nurses while Dr. Larch starts the autopsy on whom in Chapter 5?
(a) Debra Pettigrew.
(b) Mr. Rose.
(c) The stationmaster.
(d) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
5. The autopsy reveals that the prostitute to whom Dr. Larch lost his virginity to died of what in Chapter 2?
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
2. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
3. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
4. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
5. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)