|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
(a) The prostitute's daughter.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Nurse Caroline.
(d) Nurse Edna.
2. What drug did Wilbur Larch begin taking regularly while in medical school?
3. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
(a) Janice Worthington.
(b) Martha Worthington.
(c) Olive Worthington.
(d) Candice Worthington.
4. Who keeps honking the horn outside because he needs Homer's help to get his father out of trouble in town in Chapter 7?
5. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(c) Mrs. Grogan.
(d) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Dr. Larch goes into Homer's history and writes it as if Homer has what to keep Homer from being drafted into the war?
2. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
3. As the summer ends and Wally prepares to go back to college, Olive offers Homer an opportunity to stay where?
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
5. What is the name of the daughter that a high-society woman wants Dr. Larch to perform an abortion on in Chapter 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)