|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the summer ends and Wally prepares to go back to college, Olive offers Homer an opportunity to stay where?
(a) The barracks.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The cider house.
(d) Wally's room.
2. In Chapter 5, Melony watches as a few women walk from the first train of the morning up to St. Cloud's and observes that the women that come on the morning train and leave on the afternoon train are different how?
(a) Their eyes look different.
(b) They walk differently.
(c) They are more cheerful.
(d) They are quieter.
3. What is the name of Wally's girlfriend in Chapter 4?
4. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
(a) Induce sleep.
(b) Cure cancer.
(c) Relieve headaches.
(d) Cause miscarriages.
5. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) Photographs of his parents.
(b) A record of who his real mother is.
(c) Birth certificate on file.
(d) A movie of his birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unknown to Dr. Larch, Melony, and Homer, who lay dead in the woods in Chapter 5?
2. The night before Wally goes back to college, he takes Homer where?
3. Wilbur Larch was born in what era?
4. Dr. Larch tells Wally and Candy about Homer's what, in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 4, Homer and Melony are close to how old?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)