|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman from a high-society family in Boston invites Dr. Larch to a croquet party in Chapter 2?
(a) Olive Worthington.
(b) Mrs. Grogan.
(c) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(d) Grace Lynch.
2. In Chapter 4, Dr. Larch goes into Homer's history and writes it as if Homer has what to keep Homer from being drafted into the war?
(a) A heart problem.
(b) Bad vision.
(c) A mental disability.
(d) Bone spurs.
3. In Chapter 5, the wind is picking up in St. Cloud's and awakens the stationmaster, who thinks it is what?
(a) Judgment Day.
(b) Christmas Day..
(d) New Year's Day.
4. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
(a) Sleep with his hand and ear on her belly.
(b) Call the nurses.
(c) Make her some tea.
(d) Help her leave the building.
5. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
(a) He enjoys the picture.
(b) Dr. Larch is not gay.
(c) He can't find her record.
(d) He wants to go for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
2. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
3. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
4. Where did Wilbur Larch attend medical school?
5. When Homer Wells receives his survey from the board, it is the same day what who arrives at the orchard in Chapter 7?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)