|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Dr. Larch permits Homer to deliver babies, he doesn't allow Homer to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Perform abortions.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Draw blood.
(d) Heart surgery.
2. How does Homer feel about Candy when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
(a) He falls in love with her.
(b) He thinks she is misinformed.
(c) He thinks she is arrogant.
(d) He finds her unattractive.
3. Dr. Larch thinks Wally Senior has a neurological problem called what in Chapter 7?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
4. In addition to being a drunk and unbeknownst to him and his family, Wally Worthing Senior has what disease?
(a) Heart disease.
5. Wilbur Larch's father is described as having been what?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A drunk.
(d) A banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wally sees Candy with the younger boy in her lap, he begs her to do what in Chapter 5?
2. When Wally asks some of the men working at his parents' orchard about abortion, one of the men tells him to talk to whom in Chapter 4?
3. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
4. What did Wilbur Larch contract as a result of his father's graduation gift?
5. Homer tells Dr. Larch about the trip to the apple orchard, saying he'll be gone how long in Chapter 5?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)