|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When one of the orphans dies, Dr. Larch writes a history about the child being what?
(c) A runaway.
(d) A carrier of a rare illness.
2. As the summer ends and Wally prepares to go back to college, Olive offers Homer an opportunity to stay where?
(a) Wally's room.
(b) The cider house.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The barracks.
3. Two boys from the orphanage playing outside fall over the dead and frozen body of whom in Chapter 5?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) The stationmaster.
(c) Dr. Wilbur Larch.
(d) Nurse Caroline.
4. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) A record of who his real mother is.
(b) A movie of his birth.
(c) Birth certificate on file.
(d) Photographs of his parents.
5. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
2. Wally keeps talking about what that the orphanage should plant on the hill in Chapter 5?
3. The foreman at what farm sees that Melony picks apples well and tells her to come back in three weeks when the season starts, so she can work for him in Chapter 7?
4. After the prostitute dies, her daughter comes to see Dr. Larch and hands him a brown bottle that contains a solution promising to do what in Chapter 2?
5. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)