|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Larch applies for an obstetrics position in his home town of what in Chapter 2?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Portland, Maine.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
2. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) Photographs of his parents.
(b) A record of who his real mother is.
(c) A movie of his birth.
(d) Birth certificate on file.
3. When two men from the orchard run after her, Melony beats one of them up with her fists and feet and the other with what in Chapter 7?
(a) A rake.
(b) A belt.
(c) An ax.
(d) A piece of wood.
4. Wilbur Larch's mother worked for whom?
(a) The police captain.
(b) A local politician.
(c) An Army General.
(d) The President.
5. Homer notices the majority of the cider house rules have to do with what in Chapter 7?
(a) The cleaning of equipment.
(b) Starting work early in the morning.
(c) The practicing of voodoo.
(d) Being on the tin roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
2. Homer discovers the abortions that take place at the orphanage when he discovers what in a wastebasket?
3. After the abortion, who comes into the recovery room to be with Candy in Chapter 5?
4. Homer performs the autopsy and tells the doctor the cadaver died of what in Chapter 5?
5. What did Wally's mother change her first and last name to after marrying?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)