|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A man's chest.
(b) A glass of beer.
(c) A pony's genitals.
(d) A sandwich.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 9, one of the orchard workers has dreams about Wally, which she takes as a sign that Wally is what?
(a) Marrying someone else.
(c) Trying to send a message.
(d) Mortally wounded.
3. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Under his mattress.
(b) In a desk.
(c) Behind a mirror.
(d) Behind a bookshelf.
4. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Grey's Anatomy.
5. What does Melony pack her belongings in when she leaves the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) A backpack.
(b) A bedsheet.
(c) Her pillowcase.
(d) A potato sack.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
2. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
3. What does D and C stand for?
4. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
5. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)