|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(b) Mary Agnes.
(c) Nurse Edna.
2. Dr. Larch is surprised to see that the woman in the pornographic photo is whom in Chapter 3?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) The prostitute's daughter.
(c) Nurse Caroline.
(d) Nurse Angela.
3. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A glass of beer.
(b) A man's chest.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A pony's genitals.
4. After his first letter to Dr. Larch, Homer writes home about how often in Chapter 6?
(a) Three times a year.
(b) Every five days.
(c) Every other week.
(d) Once a year.
5. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
2. The apple pickers are not staying in the cider house because of what reason in Chapter 9?
3. Who is reading to the girl orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 9, one of the orchard workers has dreams about Wally, which she takes as a sign that Wally is what?
5. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)