|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Grey's Anatomy.
2. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) A stick.
(b) A rock.
(c) A frog.
(d) A snake.
3. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A man's chest.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A glass of beer.
(d) A pony's genitals.
4. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He is no longer his assistant.
(b) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
(c) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(d) Get out.
5. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
(a) In Wally's bedroom.
(b) At St. Cloud's.
(c) In the cider house.
(d) In the Worthington home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melony pack her belongings in when she leaves the orphanage in Chapter 6?
2. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
3. Melony makes Homer promise that he will stay at the orphanage as long as what in Chapter 3?
4. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
5. When Homer is gone for three weeks, Dr. Larch says he doesn't care about who does what, so who starts reading to the boy orphans in Chapter 6?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)