|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D and C stand for?
(a) Duration and courage.
(b) Duty and courage.
(c) Dilation and curettage.
(d) Distribution and commerce.
2. As Melony boards the train in Chapter 6, she remembers reading on the emblem of Wally's car which said what?
(a) Maine Fishing Company.
(b) Captain Teddy's Lobster.
(c) Moose Haven Resort.
(d) Ocean's View Orchard.
3. Two weeks after Wally's plane goes down, the Army Air Force visits Olive to tell her that it's a good sign that what happened?
(a) Wally was heard calling for help.
(b) Wally had his dog with him.
(c) The plane didn't explode in the air.
(d) Wally was taken prisoner.
4. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
(a) Stand on her head.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Go running.
5. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(b) He is no longer his assistant.
(c) Get out.
(d) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wally and Candy double date with Homer and whom in Chapter 6?
2. To what location does Melony purchase a train ticket after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
4. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
5. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)