|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Homer reaches the town where Candy and Wally live, Homer takes to spending time with whom on his boat?
(a) Mr. Rose.
(b) Ray Kendall.
2. When Homer is gone for three weeks, Dr. Larch says he doesn't care about who does what, so who starts reading to the boy orphans in Chapter 6?
(a) Fuzzy Stone.
(b) Nurse Edna.
(d) Nurse Angela.
3. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Nurse Angela.
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Nurse Caroline.
(d) Nurse Edna.
4. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
5. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) A movie of his birth.
(b) Photographs of his parents.
(c) A record of who his real mother is.
(d) Birth certificate on file.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
3. What does Melony pack her belongings in when she leaves the orphanage in Chapter 6?
4. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
5. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)