|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
2. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Nurse Angela.
(b) Nurse Caroline.
(c) Dr. Larch.
(d) Nurse Edna.
3. What name do Candy and Homer give to the child they have in the novel?
(a) Robert Wells.
(b) Douglas Wells.
(c) Barney Wells.
(d) Angel Wells.
4. Who is reading to the girl orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. Who sends a sizable donation to the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) Mrs. Channing-Peabody.
(b) Grace Lynch.
(c) Debra Pettigrew.
(d) Olive Worthington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
2. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
4. A woman whose husband died in the war comes into the hospital for what in Chapter 9?
5. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)