|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(a) In love with her.
(d) Abusing the orphans.
2. What is the book that Dr. Larch chooses for Homer to read to the girls at the orphanage?
(a) The Bible.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) Jane Eyre.
3. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is addicted to what in Chapter 3?
4. When Homer is gone for three weeks, Dr. Larch says he doesn't care about who does what, so who starts reading to the boy orphans in Chapter 6?
(a) Fuzzy Stone.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(d) Nurse Edna.
5. What does Melony pack her belongings in when she leaves the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) A potato sack.
(b) A bedsheet.
(c) A backpack.
(d) Her pillowcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D and C stand for?
2. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Homer realize is in the workers' home with him when he masturbates in Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of the home on Ocean's View Orchard where the workers live during the harvest season?
5. Two months after Wally's plane goes down, who returns home in Chapter 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)