|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
(a) In the Worthington home.
(b) In the cider house.
(c) In Wally's bedroom.
(d) At St. Cloud's.
2. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Nurse Angela.
(c) Dr. Larch.
(d) Nurse Caroline.
3. To what location does Melony purchase a train ticket after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(b) St. Cloud's.
(c) Livermore Falls.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Behind a mirror.
(b) In a desk.
(c) Behind a bookshelf.
(d) Under his mattress.
5. Melony suggests to Homer that Dr. Larch is what in Chapter 3?
(a) In love with her.
(b) Abusing the orphans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
3. Who is reading to the girl orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. When Homer is gone for three weeks, Dr. Larch says he doesn't care about who does what, so who starts reading to the boy orphans in Chapter 6?
5. What does Melony pack her belongings in when she leaves the orphanage in Chapter 6?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)