|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Behind a mirror.
(b) Under his mattress.
(c) Behind a bookshelf.
(d) In a desk.
2. Two months after Wally's plane goes down, who returns home in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(b) Three members of his crew.
(c) Wally's brother.
(d) Wally's uncle.
3. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Mary Agnes.
(b) Dr. Larch.
(c) Nurse Edna.
4. It takes how long for Homer to write his first letter to Dr. Larch after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 6 weeks.
5. What does Homer tell Candy to do to avoid getting pregnant after they make love for the first time?
(a) Go running.
(b) Stand on her head.
(d) Take a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what nickname does Melony think of Homer in Chapter 6?
2. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. When Chapter 6 begins, Homer has been away from St. Cloud's for how long?
4. After his first letter to Dr. Larch, Homer writes home about how often in Chapter 6?
5. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)