|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
2. To what location does Melony purchase a train ticket after leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(b) St. Cloud's.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) Livermore Falls.
3. What name do Candy and Homer give to the child they have in the novel?
(a) Douglas Wells.
(b) Angel Wells.
(c) Robert Wells.
(d) Barney Wells.
4. What do Melony and Homer see flying in the air by the river in Chapter 3?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A crow.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A small plane.
5. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) Birth certificate on file.
(b) Photographs of his parents.
(c) A record of who his real mother is.
(d) A movie of his birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whose coat does Melony steal money before leaving the orphanage in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 6, Dr. Larch writes a letter to tell Homer that Melony left the orphanage and that she took with her the only copy of what book?
3. What does D and C stand for?
4. Melony picks up what while she and Homer are hanging out in one of the abandoned buildings by the river in Chapter 3?
5. What does Melony pack her belongings in when she leaves the orphanage in Chapter 6?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)