|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, the first book Homer reads to the boys is what?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Grey's Anatomy.
(d) The Bible.
2. Where do Candy and Homer make love for the first time?
(a) In the cider house.
(b) In the Worthington home.
(c) In Wally's bedroom.
(d) At St. Cloud's.
3. Who does Homer realize is in the workers' home with him when he masturbates in Chapter 6?
(a) Grace Lynch.
(b) Olive Worthington.
(d) Ray Kendall.
4. Two months after Wally's plane goes down, who returns home in Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Larch.
(b) Three members of his crew.
(c) Wally's uncle.
(d) Wally's brother.
5. Wally and Candy double date with Homer and whom in Chapter 6?
(a) Alice Bean.
(b) Debra Pettigrew.
(c) Mary Agnes.
(d) Grace Lynch.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
2. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
3. During the war, Candy and Homer work as nurses' aides at the local hospital and one of the nurses they meet there is whom?
4. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)