|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 6 begins, Homer has been away from St. Cloud's for how long?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. What does Melony pack her belongings in when she leaves the orphanage in Chapter 6?
(a) Her pillowcase.
(b) A backpack.
(c) A bedsheet.
(d) A potato sack.
3. When Homer reaches the town where Candy and Wally live, Homer takes to spending time with whom on his boat?
(a) Ray Kendall.
(b) Mr. Rose.
4. Homer keeps the photograph shown to him by Melony hidden where in Chapter 3?
(a) Under his mattress.
(b) Behind a bookshelf.
(c) Behind a mirror.
(d) In a desk.
5. By what age is Homer learning to be a doctor, seen a live birth, learned how to perform abortions, and having routine sex with Melony in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the war, Candy and Homer work as nurses' aides at the local hospital and one of the nurses they meet there is whom?
2. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
4. Homer sends a note to Melony to tell her what when he goes to read for the girls in Chapter 3?
5. Who sends a sizable donation to the orphanage in Chapter 6?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)