|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
(a) A pony's genitals.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A man's chest.
(d) A glass of beer.
2. When Chapter 6 begins, Homer has been away from St. Cloud's for how long?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. Dr. Larch writes a letter back after receiving a donation to the orphanage revealing what about Homer in Chapter 6?
(a) He has a heart condition.
(b) He has insomnia.
(c) He has an ether addiction.
(d) He is a homosexual.
4. When a woman whose husband died in the war comes to the hospital in Chapter 9, Homer passes the nurse a note to give to the woman that tells her to go where?
(d) St. Cloud's.
5. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) Birth certificate on file.
(b) A record of who his real mother is.
(c) Photographs of his parents.
(d) A movie of his birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The apple pickers are not staying in the cider house because of what reason in Chapter 9?
2. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. When Homer is how old does Dr. Larch assign him to read to the girls at the orphanage?
4. When Homer sneaks into the baby room in Chapter 3, he finds one of the expectant mothers standing there who asks him to do what?
5. In Chapter 6, Dr. Larch writes a letter to tell Homer that Melony left the orphanage and that she took with her the only copy of what book?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)