|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Dr. Larch makes it Homer's responsibility to read to the orphans for how long each night?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. Melony tells Homer in Chapter 3 that if Homer was born at the orphanage, then there is what?
(a) A record of who his real mother is.
(b) Photographs of his parents.
(c) A movie of his birth.
(d) Birth certificate on file.
3. Olive and Candy think Wally is alive, but Ray and who think he is dead in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Nurse Edna.
(b) Mary Agnes.
(d) Dr. Larch.
4. When Dr. Larch catches Homer searching his office, Dr. Larch tells Homer what in Chapter 3?
(a) He is no longer his assistant.
(b) Get out.
(c) He doesn't keep records of the biological mothers.
(d) He is not allowed to view the mother's files.
5. As Melony boards the train in Chapter 6, she remembers reading on the emblem of Wally's car which said what?
(a) Moose Haven Resort.
(b) Ocean's View Orchard.
(c) Maine Fishing Company.
(d) Captain Teddy's Lobster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Melony leads Homer to a picture on the wall where a woman is putting her mouth on what in Chapter 3?
2. Who does Homer realize is in the workers' home with him when he masturbates in Chapter 6?
3. Who sends a sizable donation to the orphanage in Chapter 6?
4. Who is reading to the boy orphans at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. Melony tells Homer that she will do to him what the woman is doing in the picture if he will do what in Chapter 3?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)