|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Chief Inspector respond when Theo insists that the search of his home begin promptly?
(a) He is annoyed by Theo's assertiveness, and searches the home himself.
(b) He obliges and sends Cathcart to begin.
(c) He questions why Theo would assume he was being searched.
(d) He leaves the room to make a call.
2. What are the legal requirements regarding newborn domestic animals?
(a) A male and a female from each litter may be kept.
(b) A local council-person picks the best of the litter to survive, the rest are destroyed.
(c) All are humanely euthanized.
(d) Only one female from the first litter, and one male from the second may be kept.
3. Who is Theo meeting in Chapter 14?
4. What does Theo say he is absolute of as he closes his diary entry in Chapter 26?
(a) The safe delivery of the baby.
(b) Marrying Julian.
(c) Being found by Xan.
(d) Dangers and horrors to come.
5. Why is Rolf sure he can become Warden of England?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His looks.
(c) His ideals.
(d) His sperm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sleeps in the car after Theo and the Five Fishes have to camp because of the flat tire?
2. What does Theo decide with regards to trying to contact the Five Fishes at the end of Chapter 18?
3. What word does Rolf use to say that Theo is not the leader of this?
4. Where is Theo's bedroom in Xan's home?
5. As Miriam lodges concern over the speed of the car in Chapter 24, how is Julian behaving?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)