|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Theo say in his journal that they will leave the place he is writing because of the flat tire?
(a) In two days.
(b) The next morning.
(c) In one hour.
(d) They will stay through the delivery of the baby.
2. What does Theo do with the Five Fishes' pamphlet?
(a) Showed it to Helena.
(b) Wrote his grocery list over it.
(c) Flushed it down the toilet.
(d) Saved it in his diary.
3. What is the first of the Five Fishes' concerns that Theo speaks of at the meeting in Chapter 12?
(a) The Sojourners.
(b) The Quietus.
(c) The Isle of Man.
(d) An election.
4. What about Oxford does Theo now have trouble accepting as he walks through the streets after his meeting with Xan?
(b) The streams of porn shops.
(c) Lack of intellectual energy.
(d) The Omega's snobbery.
5. Who introduces Theo to the museum in Chapter 10?
(c) His mother.
(d) His favorite professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Miriam lodges concern over the speed of the car in Chapter 24, how is Julian behaving?
2. Who beat themselves for the sin of mankind?
3. Xan's large home becomes what in later years?
4. Which of Shakespeare's plays is referred to at the end of Chapter 13?
5. What has Miriam found in the car in Chapter 26?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)