|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Helena accepted into Oxford University when she is young?
(a) Her father gave a large donation.
(b) She was a very talented artist and received a scholarship.
(c) She was a genius. Theo was jealous of her.
(d) Her father was well respected and she had expensive schooling growing up.
2. Who beat themselves for the sin of mankind?
(c) Youth groups.
3. What is Theo's purpose for keeping a diary?
(a) It's a self-exploring, emotional release.
(b) Simply to pass the time.
(c) To log the second half of his life's memories for his own enjoyment later.
(d) To recount his life for whomever may find the book.
4. What does Theo silently suggest Julian's baby should be?
(a) Grossly deformed.
(c) Beautiful in every way.
(d) A demon.
5. What does Theo do with the Five Fishes' pamphlet?
(a) Saved it in his diary.
(b) Showed it to Helena.
(c) Wrote his grocery list over it.
(d) Flushed it down the toilet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the drawing on the Five Fishes' pamphlet that Theo has been delivered?
2. What does Theo still refuse to believe about Xan after he has met with him for the first time in years?
3. What is Theo's daughter's name?
4. Why does Helena hurry off the phone when Theo calls her upon arriving home from traveling?
5. Whose house is Theo taking the Five Fishes to in Chapter 22?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)