|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theo come to the museum in the first place?
(a) He misses his childhood days with Xan.
(b) He wants to reconnect with the memories of his daughter.
(c) To leave his response for the Five Fishes.
(d) To meet Julian.
2. What is Julian's most notable physical feature?
(a) She's missing a thumb.
(b) A disfigured hand.
(c) Thick eyebrows.
(d) Bright blue eyes.
3. Who has Theo previously been to Blythburgh with?
(a) Xan and his family.
(b) His ex-wife and daughter.
(c) His parents.
(d) His first girlfriend.
4. What is Theo's daughter's name?
5. Who are the Grenadiers?
(a) Xan's private army.
(b) Serial killers.
(c) A band.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theo still refuse to believe about Xan after he has met with him for the first time in years?
2. Where does Theo tell the Five Fishes he will go after he meets them for the first time?
3. What does Theo do with the Five Fishes' pamphlet?
4. Where does Theo go in Oxford in Chapter 14?
5. What is the Quietus?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)