|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theo believe that Helena speaks poorly of him to Rupert?
(a) A mutual friend has told him that she does so.
(b) Rupert gives him uncomfortable glances whenever they meet.
(c) He hadn't seen her exercise better control of herself with any other subject.
(d) He regrets being verbally abusive to her in the past, and she is very vocal about it now.
2. What are Theo's thoughts towards England holding a general election?
(a) He would like to run against his cousin.
(b) He agrees with the Five Fishes, and hopes to see Xan lose.
(c) He doesn't bother to care about things like that.
(d) He thinks it would be disruptive and Xan would win anyway.
3. Finish the quote. "If we are dying we can die as human beings, not as _____."
4. What is Julian's most notable physical feature?
(a) Thick eyebrows.
(b) A disfigured hand.
(c) Bright blue eyes.
(d) She's missing a thumb.
5. What is on Hilda's cardigan when Theo visits her home?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) Congealed food.
(c) A pin of a newborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the legal requirements regarding newborn domestic animals?
2. In Chapter 12, who else is at the meeting with Xan that Theo thought would be private?
3. What museum does Chapter 10 center around?
4. What is Theo's job with Xan?
5. What is Xan wearing when he surprises Theo at the car in Chapter 13?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)