|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Theo's thoughts towards England holding a general election?
(a) He agrees with the Five Fishes, and hopes to see Xan lose.
(b) He would like to run against his cousin.
(c) He doesn't bother to care about things like that.
(d) He thinks it would be disruptive and Xan would win anyway.
2. Who beat themselves for the sin of mankind?
(a) Youth groups.
3. Who has Theo previously been to Blythburgh with?
(a) His parents.
(b) His ex-wife and daughter.
(c) Xan and his family.
(d) His first girlfriend.
4. What does Theo do with the Five Fishes' pamphlet?
(a) Showed it to Helena.
(b) Flushed it down the toilet.
(c) Wrote his grocery list over it.
(d) Saved it in his diary.
5. What does the Baronet buy Theo?
(a) A bike.
(b) New shoes.
(c) A computer.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Five Fishes' pamphlet addressed to?
2. "I never understood Dr. Faron's precise function when he was Warden's Adviser and it hasn't become clearer with his absence and the passing of three years." Who says this?
3. What is the Quietus?
4. Where is Digby from?
5. Why is Helena accepted into Oxford University when she is young?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)