|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Digby from?
2. Finish the quote. "If we are dying we can die as human beings, not as _____."
3. What are Theo's thoughts towards England holding a general election?
(a) He doesn't bother to care about things like that.
(b) He would like to run against his cousin.
(c) He thinks it would be disruptive and Xan would win anyway.
(d) He agrees with the Five Fishes, and hopes to see Xan lose.
4. What is the Quietus?
(a) Scientists use stem cells to breed a new human race.
(b) Women are injected with questionable fertility drugs.
(c) Rioting by renegades.
(d) The elderly perform a mass suicide.
5. How does Theo's father die?
(c) Heart attack.
(d) He was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Theo know Jasper?
2. Why does the priest demand that Theo leave the church before eleven?
3. How does the author describe the drawing on the Five Fishes' pamphlet that Theo has been delivered?
4. Who does Theo's wife leave him for?
5. Which is not a demand of the Five Fishes as printed on their pamphlet?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)