|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Theo come to the museum in the first place?
(a) He wants to reconnect with the memories of his daughter.
(b) He misses his childhood days with Xan.
(c) To leave his response for the Five Fishes.
(d) To meet Julian.
2. What does Theo and the remainder of the Five Fishes do at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Tell stories of Luke.
(b) All of the above.
3. What does Theo smell as he tries falling asleep after the attack?
(a) Drying blood.
(b) Food being cooked.
(c) Something was burning.
(d) Animal feces.
4. Who drives the car at the end of Chapter 23?
5. Who is the last character to speak in Chapter 12?
(a) The Grenadier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Luke's body initially upon placing it on the ground?
2. Where is Jasper considering moving to?
3. How does the Chief Inspector respond when Theo insists that the search of his home begin promptly?
4. Why is Digby afraid of Theo?
5. When Miriam buries her brother's ashes, what does she say?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)