|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Rolf's political views most similar to?
(a) Rosie McClure.
2. Who are the Grenadiers?
(a) A band.
(c) Xan's private army.
(d) Serial killers.
3. What does Theo and the remainder of the Five Fishes do at the end of Chapter 28?
(c) All of the above.
(d) Tell stories of Luke.
4. Where does Xan take Theo to walk after their meeting?
(a) The park.
(b) A promenade.
(c) The courtyard.
(d) Along the river.
5. What are the weapons of the unwelcome visitors decorated with?
(c) Human hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Theo pull the car over in Chapter 23?
2. What do Julian, Miriam, and Theo eat after Luke's burial service?
3. After his thoughts swirl from the visit of the SSP and then the Five Fishes, what does Theo ponder next in Chapter 18?
4. Why is Rolf sure he can become Warden of England?
5. Who is the Five Fishes' pamphlet addressed to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)