|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Luke suffer as a child?
2. What does Theo silently suggest Julian's baby should be?
(a) Grossly deformed.
(b) A demon.
(c) Beautiful in every way.
3. How many times does Theo lie to the State Security Police when they visit him?
(a) Five times.
(c) He didn't.
4. Who does Rolf compare Xan to while discussing religion with Theo?
(b) Alexander the Great.
(c) The Devil.
5. Whose house is Theo taking the Five Fishes to in Chapter 22?
(a) His mother's.
(d) His aunt's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Theo and the Five Fishes greeted by after they stop the car due to a downed tree?
2. Which is not a demand of the Five Fishes as printed on their pamphlet?
3. How is his home when Theo returns from his travels?
4. Where does Xan take Theo to walk after their meeting?
5. For whom is there still law and order in England?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)