|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Miriam found in the car in Chapter 26?
(c) A gun.
(d) A flashlight.
2. How long ago does Theo leave his job with Xan?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
3. What is Theo's job with Xan?
(a) Minister of Historic Record.
(c) Minister for Justice and State Security.
4. What is the task Luke is given in Chapter 26?
(a) Washing the car.
(b) Provide entertainment.
(c) Tending the stored supplies.
(d) Mapping the voyage.
5. What does Theo expect in the near future as he contemplates his meeting with the SSP?
(a) The SSP will immediately inform the Council of their opinion, and Theo expects a subpoena.
(b) The SSP will visit again, and will behave far less amicably .
(c) He is positive the SSP have the Five Fishes, and their assassination is imminent.
(d) He thinks Xan will tap his house and phone lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Chapter 26 written?
2. How does the driver describe the flagellants?
3. When does Theo say in his journal that they will leave the place he is writing because of the flat tire?
4. What does Theo say he is absolute of as he closes his diary entry in Chapter 26?
5. After his thoughts swirl from the visit of the SSP and then the Five Fishes, what does Theo ponder next in Chapter 18?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)