|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Marvin and his wife have?
2. When does Adam interview Wyn Lettner?
(d) Saturday and Sunday.
3. The prison has so many units; how must one get between them?
4. After a day of questions and answers, Sam becomes what?
5. Where does Lee work?
(a) Branch House.
(b) Central Elementary School.
(c) Auburn house.
(d) Kravitz and Bane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam meets with Sam and shares that he and Wyn Lettner believe Sam had a what?
2. Who is considered a legend by the media?
3. What has been created in the place of Marvin Kramer's office?
4. What is Lee's son's name?
5. What does Lee do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. The Ku Klux Klan decided to bomb Marvin Kramer's office as retaliation. What members of the Ku Klux Klan were involved in this bombing?
2. Sam takes a direction of searching the prison law library for relevant cases. What direction does Adam take?
3. Describe Adam's first viewing of the prison where his grandfather is.
4. How is Adam's trip to visit his grandfather received back at Kravitz and Bane?
5. Adam attends another meeting about Sam at Judge Slattery's office. What is this meeting about, and who is present at the meeting?
6. What type of home life did Adam have?
7. Why is the press so interested in Adam?
8. How does Sam view Adam and his visit?
9. What happens at the visit Adam has with Sam when Adam brings up the name Wyn Lettner on the Monday after filing the petition in court?
10. Who is the child of Lee and Phelps Booth? Describe his childhood.
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)