|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the managing partner of the Memphis Branch at Kravitz and Bane?
(a) E. Garner Goodman.
(b) Todd Marks.
(c) Emmitt Wycoff.
(d) Baker Cooley.
2. Who encourages Lee's son to participate in sports?
3. Who is the Ku Klux Klan member who planned the bombing?
(a) Rollie Wedge.
(b) Sam Cayhall.
(c) Jeremiah Dogans.
(d) Clovis Brazelton.
4. Who 'stakes out' the Kravitz and Bane law offices, as well as Lee's place of employment?
(a) Rollie Wedge.
(b) David Rosen.
(c) Jeremiah Dogan.
(d) E. Garner Goodman.
5. How many members in the Ku Klux Klan are responsible for bombing the office building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does it say that Marvin Kramer attended the well-known schools?
2. Due to Adam being present for a visit, Sam is hoping to be able to do what he missed. Who makes the decision regarding whether Sam can make it up?
3. Who is quick to discover Adam visiting Sam at the prison, as well as their relationship?
4. With the exception of the maximum security unit, how does the rest of the prison appear?
5. The meeting between Sam and Adam becomes what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Adam feel about his first visit with his grandfather?
2. What did Adam find out about his petition?
3. Who is the only person who can truly stop Sam's execution, where is he located, and how can he stop the execution?
4. What is the exception to the rule about the recreational hour for the inmates outside?
5. How does Sam view Adam and his visit?
6. Where does the next meeting between Adam and Sam occur? What is the focus of the meeting?
7. Describe Adam's Aunt Lee's marriage.
8. Sam takes a direction of searching the prison law library for relevant cases. What direction does Adam take?
9. When the bomb detonates, what happens to Sam?
10. What happens with the bomb after it is placed, and what is the result of the bomb?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)