|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the separation from his wife, where does Marvin go?
(b) Mental hospital.
(c) Ku Klux Klan.
2. What is the prison itself settled between?
(a) Soybean and cotton fields.
(b) Soybean and corn fields.
(c) Soybean and wheat fields.
(d) Wheat and cotton fields.
3. As a retaliation measure, whose office does the Ku Klux Klan bomb?
(a) Marvin Kramer.
(b) Rollie Wedge.
(c) Sam Cayhall.
(d) Jeremiah Dogan.
4. Through his time on death row, Sam has developed _____________________ of an unlikely sort.
5. Who is Lee's husband?
(a) Rollie Wedge.
(b) Adam Hall.
(c) Phelps Booth.
(d) Wyn Lettner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adam learn of Sam Cayhall's death from after his father's death?
2. Adam meets with Judge Slattery and a group of people, one of whom is the Governor of Mississippi. Who is the Governor of Mississippi?
3. One of the stipulations put in the contract by Sam is that Adam cannot talk to whom?
4. When Sam finally emerges to see Adam, what is his stare like?
5. What coincides with Adam's visit at the prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the recreational hour on death row?
2. What is Sam's decision about having Adam represent him through Kravitz and Bane?
3. Describe Adam's Aunt Lee's marriage.
4. Describe Adam's next trip to see Sam the day after the original meeting.
5. How is Adam's trip to visit his grandfather received back at Kravitz and Bane?
6. Why is the press so interested in Adam?
7. What happens with the bomb after it is placed, and what is the result of the bomb?
8. Where does Adam go when he leaves the prison?
9. What is the exception to the rule about the recreational hour for the inmates outside?
10. What is Adam wanting to see Sam for?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)