|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam is considered what on death row?
(a) Head inmate.
(c) Lawyer consultant.
2. When Adam first meets with his grandfather in prison, how does Adam feel?
3. The prison has so many units; how must one get between them?
4. What do Adam and Lee visit that is now abandoned and overgrown with weeds?
(a) Childhood home.
5. Due to Adam being present for a visit, Sam is hoping to be able to do what he missed. Who makes the decision regarding whether Sam can make it up?
(b) Kravitz and Bane.
(c) Prison warden.
(d) Prison guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam meets with Judge Slattery and a group of people, one of whom is the Governor of Mississippi. Who is the Governor of Mississippi?
2. What does Sam continually insult?
3. Who has lifted the stay on Sam's case?
4. What kind of home did Adam grow up in?
5. What is the name of the reporter that Sam agrees to meet with 'off the record'?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)