|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joe Lincoln?
(a) Father of Eddie's childhood best friend.
(c) Ku Klux Klan member.
(d) Eddie's childhood best friend.
2. Due to Adam being present for a visit, Sam is hoping to be able to do what he missed. Who makes the decision regarding whether Sam can make it up?
(a) Kravitz and Bane.
(b) Prison warden.
(c) Prison guard.
3. In the United States, how big is the law firm of Kravitz and Bane?
(a) Third largest.
(b) Fifth largest.
(d) Fourth largest.
4. The meeting between Sam and Adam becomes what?
(d) All answers are correct.
5. In what city is the law firm of Kravitz and Bane located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prison itself settled between?
2. Who has Adam, Garner, and others underestimated?
3. How is Sam meant to be portrayed by Grisham?
4. Who is a new employee of Kravitz and Bane?
5. What is the name of the reporter that Sam agrees to meet with 'off the record'?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)