|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Olander?
(a) Supreme Court Security Officer.
(b) Supreme Court Judge.
(c) Supreme Court's Death Clerk.
(d) Supreme Court Secretary.
2. When does Adam file the petition about the gas chamber in court?
(a) Tuesday morning.
(b) Monday morning.
(c) Tuesday afternoon.
(d) Monday afternoon.
3. David McAllister wishes to speak to Adam about the possibility of _____________ with Sam's case.
4. Where does Adam drive to when he leaves the prison?
5. In their meeting, what does Sam make clear to Adam?
(a) Adam is too experienced.
(b) Adam cannot be of any help.
(c) Adam is lacking in knowledge.
(d) Adam is too inexperienced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Adam Hall's parents?
2. The prison has so many units; how must one get between them?
3. Adam's name was never originally Adam. What was his legal name before it was changed?
4. Who does Sam Cayhall fire at Kravitz and Bane?
5. How many inmates of Death Row are there?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)