• Marvin Kramer, a lawyer of Jewish descent, lives in Greenville, Mississippi with his wife and twin sons.
• When Kramer returns to Greenville from schooling, he decides to practice law and represent the blacks in the middle of the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s.
• The Ku Klux Klan decides to use a scare tactic and bomb Kramer's law office.
• Three members of the Ku Klux Klan are responsible for the entire bombing episode.
• This scare tactic does not work because of the timing; the bomb detonated via a timing device and Kramer and his twin sons are in the office building at the time.
• Kramer's twin sons are killed and Kramer is severely injured as a result of the blast.
• Sam Cayhall, one of the Ku Klux Klan members involved in the bombing, was present at the bomb's detonation and was injured by flying glass.
This section contains 2,103 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)