Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Qwilleran in his apartment only to be snubbed by Koko?
2. What is rumored that former mayor Ellsworth had hidden in the house where C. C. was murdered?
(a) A substantial fortune.
(b) A rare stamp collection.
(c) Rare antiques.
(d) A treasure map.
3. After Mary leaves, what does Qwilleran ask his cats?
(a) What they would like for dinner.
(b) Why they don't like Mary.
(c) What they're going to bring him next.
(d) If they have been behaving.
4. What is Cluthra's theory about Mary's broken foot?
(a) That she broke it kicking in a door.
(b) That she fell off the ladder at Andy's place.
(c) That she deliberately dropped an urn on it.
(d) That it is not broken at all.
5. On his outing with Ben, what important observation does Qwilleran make?
(a) Something behind the curtains.
(b) Something in a dressing room.
(c) Something in the dust on the floor.
(d) Something near the exit.
6. what illegal activity does Qwilleran learn about from the manuscript?
(a) Someone in Junktown is dealing drugs.
(b) Someone in Junktown is blackmailing C. C.
(c) Someone in Junktown is selling fake antique clocks.
(d) Someone in Junktown is an undercover FBI agent.
7. At Patch's house, what sends Koko into a frenzy?
(a) Catnip in a pillow.
(b) Patch's pet poodle.
(c) High pitched music on his stereo.
(d) A rat that runs across the floor.
8. In a conversation with Mary, what does Qwilleran avoid doing?
(a) Telling her he will not write about the murder.
(b) Letting her know he suspects she is a murderer.
(c) Warning her that she will be hurt by what he writes.
(d) Asking her to care for the cats for a few days.
9. What had Mary found at Andy's place identical to what Qwilleran found in his apartment?
(a) A strangely folded twenty-dollar bill.
(b) A feather.
(c) A piece of lead pipe.
(d) A newspaper clipping.
10. Why had Rosie come to Junktown?
(a) To find out who bought the chandelier.
(b) To buy a gift for her husband.
(c) To look for a horse brace.
(d) To spy on Qwilleran.
11. What does Qwilleran notice in the drive of the Ellsworth house?
(a) Footprints of a man and a dog.
(b) Tire tracks of three different vehicles.
(c) Two car shaped patches in the snow.
(d) Overturned trash cans.
12. Who is Russell Patch's roommate?
13. What does Iris say about the machine Qwilleran found?
(a) She's been looking for it.
(b) It's not hers.
(c) She doesn't want it.
(d) She thinks it doesn't work.
14. What was Andy contemplating on selling, according to Mary Duckworth?
(a) The ladder he supposedly fell off of.
(b) The finial he fell on.
(c) His entire shop.
(d) The light fixture destroyed on the night of his death.
15. When someone comes in asking for horse braces, what are they really looking for?
(a) Stolen jewelry.
(d) Stolen electronics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Qwilleran that Iris Cobb's assumed ghost was really C. C. playing tricks on his wife?
2. What is the result of Qwilleran's efforts to track down Andy's manuscript?
3. Thinking about what he saw in the dust at the theatre, what does Qwilleran believe caused the swirl pattern?
4. What does Qwilleran hear on the tape he found?
5. What interrupts the meeting?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)