Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Qwilleran and Ben go on a late night "scrounge."?
(a) The Gaston Museum.
(b) The Ellsworth House.
(c) Andy's shop.
(d) The Garrick Theatre.
2. Who is Russell Patch's roommate?
3. Whose boot sole matches a footprint Qwilleran found in the Elsworth house?
(a) Ben Nicolas.
(b) Russel Patch.
(c) Russel Prantz.
(d) Iris Cobbs.
4. Who is Cluthra, the woman C. C. was having an affair with?
(a) One of the Three Weird Sisters.
(b) A woman reporter.
(c) Iris's sister.
(d) Miss Duckworth's aunt.
5. What is The Lion's Tail?
(a) Achildren's story.
(b) A street name.
(c) An antique shop.
(d) A bar.
6. When Ben buys drinks for everyone, what does Qwilleran observe about Ben's money?
(a) It is a little damp.
(b) It is held together with a silver money clip.
(c) It is folded like the bill he found in his apartment.
(d) It is kept in an antique wallet.
7. On his outing with Ben, what important observation does Qwilleran make?
(a) Something in a dressing room.
(b) Something behind the curtains.
(c) Something near the exit.
(d) Something in the dust on the floor.
8. What do Qwilleran and Mary discover in his apartment?
(a) A secret compartment behind his bookshelf.
(b) A crawl space in the ceiling.
(c) A trap door under his rug.
(d) An open ventilation vent behind his bed.
9. How does Qwilleran first try to discover who the drug dealer is?
(a) By sending a fluxion copyboy undercover.
(b) By checking with the police.
(c) By letting Koko sniff around the various shops.
(d) By trying to buy drugs himself.
10. What does Qwilleran notice in the drive of the Ellsworth house?
(a) Overturned trash cans.
(b) Footprints of a man and a dog.
(c) Two car shaped patches in the snow.
(d) Tire tracks of three different vehicles.
11. In the fight between Qwilleran, what happens to prevent Ben from escaping?
(a) The MacIntosh coat of arms falls and knocks Ben out.
(b) Koko scratches Ben in the eye.
(c) Mary shows up with a pistol.
(d) Dennis runs in to help Qwilleran.
12. Who visits Qwilleran in his apartment only to be snubbed by Koko?
13. When Ben comes to Qwilleran's room for a visit, what does Qwilleran try to get him to admit?
(a) That he knows who killed C. C. Cobb.
(b) That he was at the Ellsworth House the night of the murder.
(c) That he is the drug dealer Qwilleran is looking for.
(d) That he entices Koko into his apartment.
14. What does Iris say about the machine Qwilleran found?
(a) It's not hers.
(b) She doesn't want it.
(c) She thinks it doesn't work.
(d) She's been looking for it.
15. What mystery is solved after Qwilleran and Mary find the secret space?
(a) How C. C. was able to move the candle.
(b) Why strange sounds happen during the night.
(c) How the cats get into Ben's apartment.
(d) When the house was built.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary suspect was giving her crank calls?
2. In a conversation with Mary, what does Qwilleran avoid doing?
3. After leaving the police station, who is the person he leaves Iris with?
4. During their conversation, what does Mary reveal about her quarrel with Andy the night of his death?
5. Why does Qwilleran think people will be astonished when he enters the Press Club dinner?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)