Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who are Koko and Yum Yum?
(a) Intuitive and troublemaking cats.
(b) Two poodles owned by Miss Duckworth.
(c) Two spinster owners of a juck shop.
(d) Two street urchins.
2. What is Jim Qwilleran's occupation?
(b) Private detective.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Antique dealer.
3. What crime does Qwilleran try to solve?
(a) The death of a respected antiques dealer.
(b) The murder of Koko and Yum Yum.
(c) The drug dealing in Junktown.
(d) The disappearing MacIntosh Arms.
4. What is the Daily Fluxion?
(a) The changing tides.
(b) An eccentric clock.
(c) An antique magazine.
(d) A newspaper.
5. What does Qwilleran feed his Siamese cats he brought from the Press Club?
(a) Beef and kidney pie.
(b) Boiled beef.
(c) Fish and chips.
6. What interests Qwilleran in a writing contest at the Daily Fluxion?
(a) The chance to get a staff job.
(b) The assigned subject matter.
(c) A substantial cash prize.
(d) Something to do.
7. What offerings does Yum Yum bring to Qwilleran?
(a) Two dead mice.
(b) Things she digs out of the trash.
(c) Bits of paper.
(d) Several feathers from a dister.
This section contains 5,522 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)