Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who are Koko and Yum Yum?
(a) Two spinster owners of a juck shop.
(b) Two street urchins.
(c) Two poodles owned by Miss Duckworth.
(d) Intuitive and troublemaking cats.
2. What is Jim Qwilleran's occupation?
(b) Newspaper reporter.
(c) Antique dealer.
(d) Private detective.
3. What crime does Qwilleran try to solve?
(a) The death of a respected antiques dealer.
(b) The disappearing MacIntosh Arms.
(c) The murder of Koko and Yum Yum.
(d) The drug dealing in Junktown.
4. What is the Daily Fluxion?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) An antique magazine.
(c) An eccentric clock.
(d) The changing tides.
5. What does Qwilleran feed his Siamese cats he brought from the Press Club?
(a) Boiled beef.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) Beef and kidney pie.
6. What interests Qwilleran in a writing contest at the Daily Fluxion?
(a) The chance to get a staff job.
(b) The assigned subject matter.
(c) Something to do.
(d) A substantial cash prize.
7. What offerings does Yum Yum bring to Qwilleran?
(a) Things she digs out of the trash.
(b) Several feathers from a dister.
(c) Bits of paper.
(d) Two dead mice.
This section contains 5,522 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)