Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. What was Paul's reason for changing?
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
What initiated the author's interest in "The Case for Christ"? Discuss his fears and his revelations regarding the matter.
Define the terms "atheism" and "agnosticism." Which is most relevant to this book and why? Support your answer with examples from the book.
What is nonfiction? What is creative nonfiction? How are the two different, and how are they similar?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)