Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. What was Paul's reason for changing?
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
Essay Topic 1
What is nonfiction? What is creative nonfiction? How are the two different, and how are they similar?
Essay Topic 2
Identify and discuss one motif from "The Case for Christ." Be certain to define motif in your response.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of Luke to history and the investigation in "The Case for Christ."
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)