Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. What was Paul's reason for changing?
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
Discuss the importance of Luke to history and the investigation in "The Case for Christ."
What is nonfiction? What is creative nonfiction? How are the two different, and how are they similar?
Discuss the Jesus Seminar. Who belongs and what are the core beliefs?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)