|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
2. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
3. What does the author think about the case for Christ as he begins his book project?
4. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
5. Who where two skeptics among Jesus' followers that questioned the resurrection?
Essay Topic 1
What is an anecdote, and what is its role in nonfiction? Specifically, what is the importance of anecdotes in this story?
Essay Topic 2
Define cause and effect. Discuss the importance of cause and effect in this book and give examples from the text.
Essay Topic 3
Define Christianity. Given this definition, why is it important for the author to prove or disprove the resurrection of Jesus?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)