Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
2. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
3. Who was convicted of blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
4. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
5. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
Discuss the importance of the historian Tacticus to Strobel's investigation into the case for Christ.
A main character in a work of fiction has both good and bad qualities, giving the character dimension. In nonfiction, the main character is known as the subject. Strobel, the author of "The Case for Christ," is the main character/subject of this book. Does the reader see both good and bad qualities about him in the book? Why or why not? Is Strobel any less of a main character/subject if the reader does not see both good and bad qualities about him? Support your answer with examples from the text.
Name six subgenres of creative nonfiction and explain each one. To which subgenre does "The Case for Christ" belong? Support your claim with evidence from the book.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)