Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. What was Paul's reason for changing?
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
Essay Topic 1
How important are the qualifications of the author of this book? What questions can a reader ask to determine the author's qualifications?
Essay Topic 2
What was the writer's purpose in this book? Was the writer's purpose the same throughout his research, or did his purpose change? Support your answers.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the promises and challenges of translations of ancient literature. How does the author justify the translations of the Bible?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)