|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
2. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
3. What was Paul's reason for changing?
4. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
5. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How important are the qualifications of the author of this book? What questions can a reader ask to determine the author's qualifications?
Essay Topic 2
What initiated the author's interest in "The Case for Christ"? Discuss his fears and his revelations regarding the matter.
Essay Topic 3
Define Christianity. Given this definition, why is it important for the author to prove or disprove the resurrection of Jesus?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)