Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. What was Paul's reason for changing?
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
What are the four gospels of the Bible, and who is credited with writing each one?
Define Christianity. Given this definition, why is it important for the author to prove or disprove the resurrection of Jesus?
What was the writer's purpose in this book? Was the writer's purpose the same throughout his research, or did his purpose change? Support your answers.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)