|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
2. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
3. How is the author reconciled with God?
4. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
5. What is Craig's conclusion regarding whether Jesus' tomb was really empty?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does the author discount the healings credited to Apollonius but maintain the ones by Christ as credible?
Essay Topic 2
Name six subgenres of creative nonfiction and explain each one. To which subgenre does "The Case for Christ" belong? Support your claim with evidence from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Jesus Seminar. Who belongs and what are the core beliefs?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)