|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. What was Paul's reason for changing?
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Jesus Seminar. Who belongs and what are the core beliefs?
Essay Topic 2
What role does archeology play in the investigation into the life and death of Christ? Can it prove or disprove that the Bible is the word of God? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What are the four gospels of the Bible, and who is credited with writing each one?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)