|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
(b) A lie detector test.
2. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
(a) The Surgeon General.
(b) The Treasury Department.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
3. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
4. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
(a) In the early 15th century.
(b) 33 AD.
(c) In the mid-20th century.
(d) 125 AD.
5. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) At the temple.
(b) At the well.
(c) In the wilderness.
(d) At his baptism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
2. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
3. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
4. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
5. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Gary Habermas' background important to this book?
2. What is the swoon theory?
3. What is the importance of the apostle Luke to historians?
4. What is one way that the resurrection of Jesus changed the lives of Jewish believers?
5. Why do the writings of the apostle Paul corroborate the New Testament accounts?
6. What is the transfiguration of Christ?
7. After researching the medical evidence surrounding the death of Christ, what reason does the author determine was the reason that Jesus died?
8. How many parts does the author break the book into and what does he title them?
9. How is the Bible like other ancient works?
10. According to the author's witness of psychological evidence, what kind of emotions do people suffering with psychosis display?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)