|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because oral histories are not word for word.
(b) Because they are not vaild.
(c) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
(d) Because the written ones were lost.
2. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(d) John the Baptist.
3. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
(a) Most of them had been his patients.
(b) He paid them bribes.
(c) He had a trial before a judge, not a jury.
(d) He had an alibi.
4. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
(a) It's the only information that's really available.
(b) Anything other than an accurate portrayal of historical events would negate their message.
(c) Sometimes it is important to have faith in things unknown.
(d) He had a vision that told him the information was solid.
5. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(c) Air Force.
(d) National Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
2. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
3. What is the Q source?
4. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
5. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the author's witness testimony, why was Jesus reserved about telling the public that he was the Messiah?
2. What is the Q source?
3. Who makes up the Jesus Seminar?
4. How is the Bible like other ancient works?
5. What is the purpose of the author's intention test?
6. Why is the work of Tacitus important to the case for Christ?
7. What is the goal of the Jesus Seminar?
8. Why is Luke's writing in the gospel highly regarded?
9. List one of the three reasons that a document might have been omitted from the New Testament.
10. What, according to the gospel, is John's purpose in writing the information?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)