|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Josephus write?
(a) "The Classical Era."
(b) "The Antiquities."
(c) "The Ancient Citites."
2. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(a) Impersonating a police officer.
(d) Felony hot checks.
3. Which biblical writer corroborates the life of Jesus?
(b) King James.
4. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
5. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) When he tells Paul the commandments.
(b) At age 12.
(c) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
(d) At his baptism.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
2. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
3. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
4. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
5. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long does the author take in researching his novel?
2. In what language are the four languages of the secondary manuscripts written that authenticate the reliablity of the gospels?
3. Name two physical situations that Metherell says Jesus suffered while on the cross.
4. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
5. Who talks about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
6. What is a delusional psychosis?
7. Did Jesus ever deny being God?
8. How important was the eyewitness testimony of the women visitors to Jesus' tomb during their time?
9. Who was John Mark and what did he write?
10. Why is the work of Tacitus important to the case for Christ?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)