|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
(a) When being baptised.
(b) In private times with the apostles.
(c) In large crowds while healing.
(d) When praying.
2. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
3. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
(a) Most of them had been his patients.
(b) He had an alibi.
(c) He had a trial before a judge, not a jury.
(d) He paid them bribes.
4. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(a) Felony hot checks.
(c) Impersonating a police officer.
5. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
(a) Jesus' death.
(b) Jesus' miracles.
(c) Jesus left Jerusalem.
(d) Jesus' resurrection.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many experts does the author interview?
2. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
3. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
4. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
5. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the author's intention test?
2. What is the goal of the Jesus Seminar?
3. Why is the work of Tacitus important to the case for Christ?
4. Why is rebuttal evidence used in a trial?
5. How is the Bible like other ancient works?
6. Who was John Mark and what did he write?
7. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
8. How many parts does the author break the book into and what does he title them?
9. What is the Q source?
10. Why do the writings of the apostle Paul corroborate the New Testament accounts?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)