|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(b) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
(c) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(d) The Watergate tapes.
2. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(b) A Japanese-based translation.
(c) Copies of copies of copies.
(d) New translators.
4. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) The Treasury Department.
(d) The Surgeon General.
5. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
(a) He had a trial before a judge, not a jury.
(b) He paid them bribes.
(c) Most of them had been his patients.
(d) He had an alibi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
2. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
3. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
4. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
5. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Bible like other ancient works?
2. Why is the work of Tacitus important to the case for Christ?
3. What does the work of Tacitus explain?
4. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
5. What is the author's religious background?
6. What, according to the gospel, is John's purpose in writing the information?
7. What is the importance of "The Antiquities" to the case for Christ?
8. Why were Jesus' teachings considered radical?
9. When was the nonbiblical manuscript known as 4Q521 written, and in what language was it written?
10. What is the author's professional background?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)