|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Habermas, why weren't the sightings of Jesus after his death considered to be hallucinations?
(a) Because psychologists did not know the word.
(b) Because people didn't have hallucinations back then.
(c) Because they occurred to groups of people.
(d) Because the people were credible.
2. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
(a) The Democratic party.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The American Nazi party.
(d) The German Reich.
3. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
4. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
(a) He was demon possessed.
(b) His mind had been eaten by the plague.
(c) He was out of his mind.
(d) He had leprosy.
5. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
(a) Testimony written by Jesus.
(b) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(c) Ongoing and current encounters with Jesus.
(d) Drawings of the event.
6. What was Paul's reason for changing?
(a) Jesus threatened him.
(b) He wanted to get married.
(c) He met the risen Jesus.
(d) He was getting old and sick.
7. Who where two skeptics among Jesus' followers that questioned the resurrection?
(a) Mark and Luke.
(b) John and Thomas.
(c) Paul and James.
(d) Peter and Matthew.
8. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
9. What is the study of the Bible the author recommends?
(a) King James version.
(b) Children's Living Bible.
(c) The Journey.
(d) Free New Testament.
10. What kind of evidence convicted the man charged with blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
11. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pericardial effusion.
(b) Pneumonia effusion.
(c) Pleural effusion.
(d) Salivic effusion.
12. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
(a) The swoon theory.
(b) Theory of evolution.
(c) Lengendary development.
(d) Circumstantial proof.
13. What size crowd does the risen Jesus appear to when he addresses the apostles and Peter?
(a) About 500.
(b) About 1,000.
(c) About 5,000.
(d) About 100.
14. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
(a) The Hebrew language.
(b) Jewish tradition.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) The New Testament.
15. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' crucifixion.
(b) Jesus' anger.
(c) Jesus' beating.
(d) Jesus' tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
2. What is Craig's conclusion regarding whether Jesus' tomb was really empty?
3. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
4. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
5. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)