|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
(a) Because the author is trying to fill space.
(b) To show his credibility.
(c) To show his determination.
(d) Because he is a famous writer.
2. In the end, what does the author encourage the reader to do?
(a) To trust him.
(b) To just believe.
(c) To ask his or her own questions.
(d) To give up.
3. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 32-38 AD
(b) 41-45 AD
(c) 33-34 AD
(d) 39-43 AD
4. What symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) An empty tomb.
(b) An empty well.
(c) The cross.
(d) A frantic guard.
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Savior and god.
(b) Man and god.
(c) Man and child.
(d) God and demigod.
6. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
(a) Moral perfection and the ability to love all.
(b) Devotion to God and love for man.
(c) Moral perfection and the ability to forgive.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
7. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
8. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
(a) Submissive and supportive.
(b) Leaders and shakers.
(c) Encouraging and submissive.
(d) Supportive and adored.
9. What does the author think about the case for Christ as he begins his book project?
(a) Christ was legendary.
(b) Christ has not been born yet.
(c) Christ was only a prophet.
(d) Christ was real.
10. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
(b) Joseph of Arimathea.
(c) Joseph, his father.
(d) Joseph with his coat.
11. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
12. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(d) Very passionate.
13. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
(a) It is popular theory.
(b) Biblical accounts.
(c) Historic accounts and modern knowledge.
14. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
15. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(b) They support Jesus.
(c) They are divided on the issue.
(d) They have no reaction but leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
2. Where was Jesus born?
3. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
4. How is the author reconciled with God?
5. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)