|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
(b) Extreme unction.
2. What was the author's religious preference as he began the book project?
3. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Savior and god.
(b) Man and child.
(c) Man and god.
(d) God and demigod.
4. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
(a) College friends and their families.
(b) The military.
(c) The work of Kerouac and Leary.
(d) Manson and Moonies.
5. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
(b) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
(c) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
(d) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
6. What is Craig's conclusion regarding whether Jesus' tomb was really empty?
(a) It was not empty.
(b) It was empty because it had been robbed.
(c) It was empty.
(d) He cannot conclude without a doubt.
7. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Jewish religious leaders.
(c) His actions.
(d) The gospels.
8. What is the study of the Bible the author recommends?
(a) Children's Living Bible.
(b) The Journey.
(c) Free New Testament.
(d) King James version.
9. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) Death of his younger sibling.
(b) Death of his father.
(c) His parents divorce.
(d) Death of his mother.
10. Where was Jesus born?
11. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(b) Very passionate.
12. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
(a) Devotion to God and love for man.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) Moral perfection and the ability to love all.
(d) Moral perfection and the ability to forgive.
13. What kind of evidence convicted the man charged with blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
14. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
15. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
(a) If Christ exhibited the attributes of God.
(b) If Jesus was the Messiah.
(c) If Christ knew the meaning of Messiah.
(d) If Jesus knew he was the Messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
2. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
3. How is the author reconciled with God?
4. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
5. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)