|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
(d) Extreme unction.
2. Who was the first person convicted with fingerprint evidence?
(a) Tim Leary.
(b) Jack Kerouac.
(c) Jeffry McDonald.
(d) Thomas Jennings.
3. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
(a) It created a large number of eyewitnesses.
(b) They were of many different races.
(c) They were all Baptist.
(d) They all had stopped believing in him.
4. What example does Habermas use to explain how accounts of Jesus' resurrection could be valid without an eye witness?
(a) The guard tried everything to find Jesus and could not.
(b) It was a miracle.
(c) Archeologists study fossils but do not witness dinosaurs.
(d) Women do not generally lie.
5. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
(a) Testimony written by Jesus.
(b) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(c) Drawings of the event.
(d) Ongoing and current encounters with Jesus.
6. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
(a) Self-centered nonrepenters.
(b) People who don't go to church.
(c) Murderers and convicts.
(d) People who don't believe in God.
7. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
(b) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
(c) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
(d) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
8. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
(a) To show his credibility.
(b) Because he is a famous writer.
(c) Because the author is trying to fill space.
(d) To show his determination.
9. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
10. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
11. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
12. What symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) An empty tomb.
(b) A frantic guard.
(c) An empty well.
(d) The cross.
13. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
14. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(d) Jewish religious leaders.
15. Where was Jesus born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
2. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
3. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
4. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
5. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)