|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Pneumonia effusion.
(b) Pleural effusion.
(c) Pericardial effusion.
(d) Salavic effusion.
2. Who writes about two encounters with the risen Jesus?
3. What size crowd does the risen Jesus appear to when he addresses the apostles and Peter?
(a) About 500.
(b) About 100.
(c) About 5,000.
(d) About 1,000.
4. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(c) Nerve damage.
(d) Dislocated shoulders.
5. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) His followers' testimonies.
(b) The fact that he helped others.
(c) There is none.
(d) His emotions.
6. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
7. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
(a) Number 18.
(b) Acts 3.
(c) John 3.
(d) Isaiah 53.
8. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
9. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(d) 1 Corinthians.
10. How is the author reconciled with God?
(a) He accepts the gift of grace.
(b) He begins to tithe.
(c) He offers a sacrifice.
(d) He asks for penance.
11. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "The Magnificent Mind."
(b) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
(c) "Family Shock."
(d) "A Beautiful Mind."
12. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
(a) A group of women.
(b) Paul and Peter.
(c) The woman from the well.
13. In the end, what does the author encourage the reader to do?
(a) To just believe.
(b) To trust him.
(c) To give up.
(d) To ask his or her own questions.
14. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
15. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
(a) The Democratic party.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The American Nazi party.
(d) The German Reich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
2. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
3. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
4. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
5. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)