|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
(a) Paul and Peter.
(b) A group of women.
(d) The woman from the well.
2. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
(a) Louis Lapides.
(b) John Carson.
(c) Jeffry McDonald.
(d) Jack Kerouac.
3. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
(a) That the disciples were crazed.
(b) That the disciples believed the resurrection occurred.
(c) That it could have been a case of delusion.
(d) That they had doubts themselves.
4. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 33-34 AD
(b) 41-45 AD
(c) 39-43 AD
(d) 32-38 AD
5. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
(a) The Democratic party.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The German Reich.
(d) The American Nazi party.
6. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
7. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
(a) Theory of evolution.
(b) Lengendary development.
(c) The swoon theory.
(d) Circumstantial proof.
8. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
(b) Joseph of Arimathea.
(c) Joseph with his coat.
(d) Joseph, his father.
9. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(b) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(c) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
(d) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
10. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
11. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) His followers' testimonies.
(b) His emotions.
(c) The fact that he helped others.
(d) There is none.
12. How many arguments does Craig give to support the tomb's being empty?
13. What size crowd does the risen Jesus appear to when he addresses the apostles and Peter?
(a) About 5,000.
(b) About 500.
(c) About 1,000.
(d) About 100.
14. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
(a) Because the author is trying to fill space.
(b) To show his credibility.
(c) Because he is a famous writer.
(d) To show his determination.
15. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In the Koran.
(b) In a general psych book.
(c) In any modern medical book.
(d) In the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
2. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
3. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
4. Who writes about two encounters with the risen Jesus?
5. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)