|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
(a) Because he is a famous writer.
(b) Because the author is trying to fill space.
(c) To show his determination.
(d) To show his credibility.
2. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
(a) Sun, rain, and air.
(b) Jesus, redemption, and the Messiah.
(c) Science, philosophy, and theology.
(d) LIfe, death, and the swoon.
3. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' crucifixion.
(b) Jesus' tears.
(c) Jesus' beating.
(d) Jesus' anger.
4. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) The fact that he helped others.
(b) There is none.
(c) His followers' testimonies.
(d) His emotions.
5. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
(a) A group of women.
(c) Paul and Peter.
(d) The woman from the well.
6. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
(a) The same as for medieval literature.
(b) The same as for classical literature.
(c) The same as for the Old Testament.
(d) The same as for ancient literature.
7. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
(d) Extreme unction.
8. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
(a) As he was stoned for telling lies.
(b) When he was in human form.
(c) When he sat at the right hand of his Father.
(d) After he died on the cross.
9. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
10. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
11. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
(a) They were burned.
(b) They were buried in the ground.
(c) They were dumped in a well.
(d) They were fed to dogs or put in a mass grave.
12. What size crowd does the risen Jesus appear to when he addresses the apostles and Peter?
(a) About 500.
(b) About 5,000.
(c) About 1,000.
(d) About 100.
13. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
(a) Theory of evolution.
(b) The swoon theory.
(c) Lengendary development.
(d) Circumstantial proof.
14. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pleural effusion.
(b) Pneumonia effusion.
(c) Salivic effusion.
(d) Pericardial effusion.
15. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(d) Jewish religious leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
2. How many arguments does Craig give to support the tomb's being empty?
3. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
4. How is the author reconciled with God?
5. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)