Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
(a) The American Nazi party.
(b) The German Reich.
(c) The Democratic party.
(d) The Communist party.
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 33-34 AD
(b) 41-45 AD
(c) 39-43 AD
(d) 32-38 AD
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
(b) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
(d) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
4. What was Paul's reason for changing?
(a) He was getting old and sick.
(b) Jesus threatened him.
(c) He wanted to get married.
(d) He met the risen Jesus.
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Savior and god.
(b) God and demigod.
(c) Man and god.
(d) Man and child.
6. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The actual existence of Jesus.
(c) The healing powers of Jesus.
(d) The life of Jesus.
7. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) An evangelist on TV.
(b) A Buddist priest.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A rock.
8. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
9. How many arguments does Craig give to support the tomb's being empty?
10. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
(a) A group of women.
(b) The woman from the well.
(c) Paul and Peter.
11. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
12. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
(a) He was out of his mind.
(b) He was demon possessed.
(c) His mind had been eaten by the plague.
(d) He had leprosy.
13. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Pneumonia effusion.
(b) Pericardial effusion.
(c) Pleural effusion.
(d) Salavic effusion.
14. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
(a) The Jewish culture.
(c) A beautiful aspect of the Hebrew language.
(d) God's love.
15. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was convicted of blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
2. According to Habermas, why weren't the sightings of Jesus after his death considered to be hallucinations?
3. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
4. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
5. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)