|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Man and child.
(b) God and demigod.
(c) Savior and god.
(d) Man and god.
2. Who was the first person convicted with fingerprint evidence?
(a) Jack Kerouac.
(b) Jeffry McDonald.
(c) Tim Leary.
(d) Thomas Jennings.
3. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) His actions.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The gospels.
(d) Jewish religious leaders.
4. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
(b) Forensic evidence.
(c) Historical evidence.
(d) Early art.
5. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(c) Jewish religious leaders.
6. What is the study of the Bible the author recommends?
(a) King James version.
(b) Free New Testament.
(c) Children's Living Bible.
(d) The Journey.
7. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(b) 1 Corinthians.
8. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) Devotion to God and love for man.
(c) Moral perfection and the ability to forgive.
(d) Moral perfection and the ability to love all.
9. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
(a) Joseph with his coat.
(b) Joseph, his father.
(d) Joseph of Arimathea.
10. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
11. What was the author's religious preference as he began the book project?
12. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Freudian issues.
(b) Delusional psychosis.
(c) Classic depression.
13. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
(a) That it could have been a case of delusion.
(b) That the disciples were crazed.
(c) That they had doubts themselves.
(d) That the disciples believed the resurrection occurred.
14. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(b) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
(c) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(d) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
15. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The healing powers of Jesus.
(b) The resurrection.
(c) The life of Jesus.
(d) The actual existence of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
2. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
3. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
4. What role does the reader assume in this book?
5. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)