|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many arguments does Craig give to support the tomb's being empty?
2. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Freudian issues.
(b) Delusional psychosis.
(c) Classic depression.
3. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Pericardial effusion.
(b) Salavic effusion.
(c) Pneumonia effusion.
(d) Pleural effusion.
4. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
(a) When he was in human form.
(b) When he sat at the right hand of his Father.
(c) After he died on the cross.
(d) As he was stoned for telling lies.
5. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) His actions.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Jewish religious leaders.
(d) The gospels.
6. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) Death of his mother.
(b) His parents divorce.
(c) Death of his younger sibling.
(d) Death of his father.
7. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
(a) The same as for classical literature.
(b) The same as for the Old Testament.
(c) The same as for medieval literature.
(d) The same as for ancient literature.
8. What was the author's religious preference as he began the book project?
9. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
10. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
11. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(b) Nerve damage.
(d) Dislocated shoulders.
12. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
(a) Because he is a famous writer.
(b) To show his determination.
(c) To show his credibility.
(d) Because the author is trying to fill space.
13. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
(a) The Hebrew language.
(b) Jewish tradition.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Old Testament.
14. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pneumonia effusion.
(b) Pleural effusion.
(c) Pericardial effusion.
(d) Salivic effusion.
15. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 41-45 AD
(b) 32-38 AD
(c) 39-43 AD
(d) 33-34 AD
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
2. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
3. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
4. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
5. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)