|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "A Beautiful Mind."
(b) "The Magnificent Mind."
(c) "Family Shock."
(d) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
2. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
3. How is the author reconciled with God?
(a) He asks for penance.
(b) He offers a sacrifice.
(c) He accepts the gift of grace.
(d) He begins to tithe.
4. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(a) Jewish religious leaders.
5. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
(b) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(c) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(d) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
6. What role does the reader assume in this book?
7. What was Paul's reason for changing?
(a) Jesus threatened him.
(b) He wanted to get married.
(c) He was getting old and sick.
(d) He met the risen Jesus.
8. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The actual existence of Jesus.
(b) The resurrection.
(c) The life of Jesus.
(d) The healing powers of Jesus.
9. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pericardial effusion.
(b) Pleural effusion.
(c) Pneumonia effusion.
(d) Salivic effusion.
10. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
(a) Drawings of the event.
(b) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(c) Ongoing and current encounters with Jesus.
(d) Testimony written by Jesus.
11. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Pneumonia effusion.
(b) Pleural effusion.
(c) Salavic effusion.
(d) Pericardial effusion.
12. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
13. What example does Habermas use to explain how accounts of Jesus' resurrection could be valid without an eye witness?
(a) Archeologists study fossils but do not witness dinosaurs.
(b) Women do not generally lie.
(c) It was a miracle.
(d) The guard tried everything to find Jesus and could not.
14. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
15. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
2. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
3. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
4. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
5. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)