|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was convicted of blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
(a) J. Habermas.
(b) Timothy McVeigh.
(c) Jack Kerouac.
(d) Timothy Leary.
2. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Freudian issues.
(c) Classic depression.
(d) Delusional psychosis.
3. What is Craig's conclusion regarding whether Jesus' tomb was really empty?
(a) It was not empty.
(b) It was empty.
(c) He cannot conclude without a doubt.
(d) It was empty because it had been robbed.
4. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
(b) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
(d) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
5. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(a) 1 Corinthians.
6. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) Jewish tradition.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Hebrew language.
7. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
(a) If Jesus was the Messiah.
(b) If Christ knew the meaning of Messiah.
(c) If Christ exhibited the attributes of God.
(d) If Jesus knew he was the Messiah.
8. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The actual existence of Jesus.
(b) The healing powers of Jesus.
(c) The resurrection.
(d) The life of Jesus.
9. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 33-34 AD
(b) 39-43 AD
(c) 32-38 AD
(d) 41-45 AD
10. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Man and child.
(b) God and demigod.
(c) Man and god.
(d) Savior and god.
11. What symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) A frantic guard.
(b) The cross.
(c) An empty tomb.
(d) An empty well.
12. Who writes about two encounters with the risen Jesus?
13. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
14. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
15. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
(b) A donkey.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) Jesus himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the author's religious preference as he began the book project?
2. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
3. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
4. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
5. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)