|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(b) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
(c) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
(d) Jesus and Emmanuel.
2. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
(a) To show his credibility.
(b) Because he is a famous writer.
(c) To show his determination.
(d) Because the author is trying to fill space.
3. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Pleural effusion.
(b) Pericardial effusion.
(c) Pneumonia effusion.
(d) Salavic effusion.
4. Who writes about two encounters with the risen Jesus?
5. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
(a) His mind had been eaten by the plague.
(b) He had leprosy.
(c) He was demon possessed.
(d) He was out of his mind.
6. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
(a) Jeffry McDonald.
(b) Jack Kerouac.
(c) Louis Lapides.
(d) John Carson.
7. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
(a) Historic accounts and modern knowledge.
(b) It is popular theory.
(d) Biblical accounts.
8. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
(a) Extreme unction.
9. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) Early art.
(b) Forensic evidence.
(c) Historical evidence.
10. What is Craig's conclusion regarding whether Jesus' tomb was really empty?
(a) He cannot conclude without a doubt.
(b) It was empty.
(c) It was not empty.
(d) It was empty because it had been robbed.
11. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(a) Very passionate.
12. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
(a) Isaiah 53.
(b) Acts 3.
(c) Number 18.
(d) John 3.
13. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
14. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(d) Jewish religious leaders.
15. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Delusional psychosis.
(b) Freudian issues.
(d) Classic depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who where two skeptics among Jesus' followers that questioned the resurrection?
2. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
3. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
4. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
5. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)