|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was convicted of blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
(a) Timothy Leary.
(b) Timothy McVeigh.
(c) Jack Kerouac.
(d) J. Habermas.
2. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) His emotions.
(b) The fact that he helped others.
(c) There is none.
(d) His followers' testimonies.
3. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
(a) John Carson.
(b) Jeffry McDonald.
(c) Jack Kerouac.
(d) Louis Lapides.
4. What role does the reader assume in this book?
5. What was the author's religious preference as he began the book project?
6. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
(b) "The Magnificent Mind."
(c) "A Beautiful Mind."
(d) "Family Shock."
7. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
(a) The Hebrew language.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) Jewish tradition.
(d) The New Testament.
8. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
(a) Moral perfection and the ability to love all.
(b) Moral perfection and the ability to forgive.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) Devotion to God and love for man.
9. How does Craig explain discrepancies of the time of day in accounts of finding Jesus' tomb empty?
(a) It depends on the outlook of the person telling the story.
(b) It is only important if Jesus had existed.
(c) It depends on the gender of the story teller.
(d) It is irrelevant.
10. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) Forensic evidence.
(c) Early art.
(d) Historical evidence.
11. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
(a) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(b) Testimony written by Jesus.
(c) Ongoing and current encounters with Jesus.
(d) Drawings of the event.
12. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
(a) Jesus himself.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A donkey.
13. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
(a) Pleural and pericardial.
(b) Blood and urine.
(c) Blood and wine.
14. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
(a) If Christ knew the meaning of Messiah.
(b) If Jesus knew he was the Messiah.
(c) If Jesus was the Messiah.
(d) If Christ exhibited the attributes of God.
15. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In the Bible.
(b) In a general psych book.
(c) In any modern medical book.
(d) In the Koran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
2. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
3. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
4. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
5. Who writes about two encounters with the risen Jesus?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)