|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
(b) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
(d) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
2. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
3. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
4. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
(b) Extreme unction.
5. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
(a) That the disciples were crazed.
(b) That they had doubts themselves.
(c) That it could have been a case of delusion.
(d) That the disciples believed the resurrection occurred.
6. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
(a) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(b) Drawings of the event.
(c) Ongoing and current encounters with Jesus.
(d) Testimony written by Jesus.
7. What symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) The cross.
(b) An empty well.
(c) An empty tomb.
(d) A frantic guard.
8. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The life of Jesus.
(b) The healing powers of Jesus.
(c) The actual existence of Jesus.
(d) The resurrection.
9. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
(a) He was out of his mind.
(b) He had leprosy.
(c) His mind had been eaten by the plague.
(d) He was demon possessed.
10. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
11. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
12. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His followers' testimonies.
(c) The fact that he helped others.
(d) There is none.
13. What role does the reader assume in this book?
14. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Pneumonia effusion.
(b) Pericardial effusion.
(c) Pleural effusion.
(d) Salavic effusion.
15. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They support Jesus.
(b) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(c) They are divided on the issue.
(d) They have no reaction but leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
2. What size crowd does the risen Jesus appear to when he addresses the apostles and Peter?
3. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
4. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
5. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)