|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(a) Nerve damage.
(b) Dislocated shoulders.
2. What role does the reader assume in this book?
3. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pericardial effusion.
(b) Pneumonia effusion.
(c) Pleural effusion.
(d) Salivic effusion.
4. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
(a) College friends and their families.
(b) The work of Kerouac and Leary.
(c) Manson and Moonies.
(d) The military.
5. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(d) 1 Corinthians.
6. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
(a) They were of many different races.
(b) It created a large number of eyewitnesses.
(c) They were all Baptist.
(d) They all had stopped believing in him.
7. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
8. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
(a) A shepherd.
(b) Jesus himself.
(d) A donkey.
9. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "The Magnificent Mind."
(b) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
(c) "A Beautiful Mind."
(d) "Family Shock."
10. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
(b) A beautiful aspect of the Hebrew language.
(c) The Jewish culture.
(d) God's love.
11. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
(a) The same as for ancient literature.
(b) The same as for classical literature.
(c) The same as for the Old Testament.
(d) The same as for medieval literature.
12. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
13. What is the study of the Bible the author recommends?
(a) The Journey.
(b) King James version.
(c) Children's Living Bible.
(d) Free New Testament.
14. Where was Jesus born?
15. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
(a) Murderers and convicts.
(b) People who don't believe in God.
(c) People who don't go to church.
(d) Self-centered nonrepenters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
2. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
3. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
4. What example does Habermas use to explain how accounts of Jesus' resurrection could be valid without an eye witness?
5. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)