|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) Forensic evidence.
(b) Early art.
(c) Historical evidence.
2. Who where two skeptics among Jesus' followers that questioned the resurrection?
(a) Peter and Matthew.
(b) Paul and James.
(c) John and Thomas.
(d) Mark and Luke.
3. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) Jewish religious leaders.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The gospels.
(d) His actions.
4. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The actual existence of Jesus.
(b) The life of Jesus.
(c) The healing powers of Jesus.
(d) The resurrection.
5. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
(a) Joseph with his coat.
(b) Joseph of Arimathea.
(d) Joseph, his father.
6. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In a general psych book.
(b) In the Koran.
(c) In any modern medical book.
(d) In the Bible.
7. According to Habermas, why weren't the sightings of Jesus after his death considered to be hallucinations?
(a) Because the people were credible.
(b) Because they occurred to groups of people.
(c) Because people didn't have hallucinations back then.
(d) Because psychologists did not know the word.
8. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
(a) When he was in human form.
(b) When he sat at the right hand of his Father.
(c) After he died on the cross.
(d) As he was stoned for telling lies.
9. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
(a) Jewish tradition.
(b) The New Testament.
(c) The Hebrew language.
(d) The Old Testament.
10. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
(a) Isaiah 53.
(b) John 3.
(c) Number 18.
(d) Acts 3.
11. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
(b) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
(d) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
12. How does Craig explain discrepancies of the time of day in accounts of finding Jesus' tomb empty?
(a) It depends on the gender of the story teller.
(b) It is irrelevant.
(c) It is only important if Jesus had existed.
(d) It depends on the outlook of the person telling the story.
13. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
14. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
(a) Because he is a famous writer.
(b) Because the author is trying to fill space.
(c) To show his determination.
(d) To show his credibility.
15. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
(a) A donkey.
(b) Jesus himself.
(c) A shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Craig's conclusion regarding whether Jesus' tomb was really empty?
2. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
3. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
4. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
5. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)