|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(a) 1 Corinthians.
2. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pneumonia effusion.
(b) Salivic effusion.
(c) Pleural effusion.
(d) Pericardial effusion.
3. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The healing powers of Jesus.
(b) The resurrection.
(c) The actual existence of Jesus.
(d) The life of Jesus.
4. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
(a) The Communist party.
(b) The American Nazi party.
(c) The Democratic party.
(d) The German Reich.
5. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
6. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
(a) He had leprosy.
(b) He was demon possessed.
(c) He was out of his mind.
(d) His mind had been eaten by the plague.
7. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
8. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
(a) That they had doubts themselves.
(b) That it could have been a case of delusion.
(c) That the disciples were crazed.
(d) That the disciples believed the resurrection occurred.
9. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
(b) "A Beautiful Mind."
(c) "The Magnificent Mind."
(d) "Family Shock."
10. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
(a) Birth outside of a hospital.
(b) Birth to a virgin mother.
(c) Birth at home.
(d) Birth would not be at home.
11. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
(a) Sun, rain, and air.
(b) LIfe, death, and the swoon.
(c) Science, philosophy, and theology.
(d) Jesus, redemption, and the Messiah.
12. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
(b) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(c) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(d) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
13. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) Death of his father.
(b) His parents divorce.
(c) Death of his mother.
(d) Death of his younger sibling.
14. What kind of evidence convicted the man charged with blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
15. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
2. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
3. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
4. What symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus?
5. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)