|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
2. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Freudian issues.
(b) Delusional psychosis.
(c) Classic depression.
3. How many arguments does Craig give to support the tomb's being empty?
4. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In a general psych book.
(b) In the Bible.
(c) In any modern medical book.
(d) In the Koran.
5. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(c) Jewish religious leaders.
6. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) The fact that he helped others.
(b) There is none.
(c) His emotions.
(d) His followers' testimonies.
7. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
(a) Joseph of Arimathea.
(c) Joseph with his coat.
(d) Joseph, his father.
8. Where was Jesus born?
9. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) Early art.
(b) Forensic evidence.
(d) Historical evidence.
10. What was the author's religious preference as he began the book project?
11. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
12. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
(a) The New Testament.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Hebrew language.
(d) Jewish tradition.
13. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(a) 1 Corinthians.
14. How is the author reconciled with God?
(a) He asks for penance.
(b) He begins to tithe.
(c) He offers a sacrifice.
(d) He accepts the gift of grace.
15. What was Paul's reason for changing?
(a) He was getting old and sick.
(b) He met the risen Jesus.
(c) Jesus threatened him.
(d) He wanted to get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
2. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
3. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
4. Who was the first person convicted with fingerprint evidence?
5. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)