Short Answer Key
Introduction: Reopening the Investigation of a Lifetime
1. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
2. What is the author's writing background?
3. How many experts does the author interview?
4. The author searches for truth based on what?
5. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
6. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
His wife becomes a Christian.
7. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
That his wife won't be fun any more.
8. What is the truth about the author's fear?
He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
9. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
History and philosophy.
10. What role does the author...
This section contains 2,698 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)