Short Answer Questions Key
1. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
2. What is the author's writing background?
3. How many experts does the author interview?
4. The author searches for truth based on what?
5. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
6. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
His wife becomes a Christian.
7. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
That his wife won't be fun any more.
This section contains 4,556 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)