Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction: Reopening the Investigation of a Lifetime
1. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
2. What is the author's writing background?
3. How many experts does the author interview?
4. The author searches for truth based on what?
5. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
6. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
7. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
8. What is the truth about the author's fear?
9. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
10. What role does the author encourage the...
This section contains 2,334 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)