|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) In the wilderness.
(b) At the temple.
(c) At the well.
(d) At his baptism.
2. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
(a) It is popular theory.
(c) Historic accounts and modern knowledge.
(d) Biblical accounts.
3. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) A Buddist priest.
(b) A street preacher.
(c) An evangelist on TV.
(d) A rock.
4. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
(a) His mind had been eaten by the plague.
(b) He had leprosy.
(c) He was demon possessed.
(d) He was out of his mind.
5. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) The gospels.
(b) Jewish religious leaders.
(c) The Bible.
(d) His actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
2. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
3. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
4. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
5. What is the Q source?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)