|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
2. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
(a) If Jesus knew he was the Messiah.
(b) If Jesus was the Messiah.
(c) If Christ knew the meaning of Messiah.
(d) If Christ exhibited the attributes of God.
3. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
4. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
(a) They were fed to dogs or put in a mass grave.
(b) They were burned.
(c) They were buried in the ground.
(d) They were dumped in a well.
5. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
2. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
3. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
4. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
5. What reliability does the author also look to prove about the gospel based on corroborating evidence outside of the Bible?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)