|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
(a) He had an alibi.
(b) Most of them had been his patients.
(c) He had a trial before a judge, not a jury.
(d) He paid them bribes.
2. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
3. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
(a) They were burned.
(b) They were dumped in a well.
(c) They were fed to dogs or put in a mass grave.
(d) They were buried in the ground.
4. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That his wife won't be fun any more.
(b) That he won't be able to drink any more.
(c) That he will have to give up gambling.
(d) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
5. Who believes Jesus did not say 82 percent of what is attributed to him in the gospels?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Richard Hayes.
(c) The Jesus Seminar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
2. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
3. When was the fifth gospel written?
4. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
5. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)