|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
2. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) Why the crime occured.
(b) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(c) Where the next crime will occur.
(d) The reason for the crime.
3. Who is credited with the most important reference to Jesus outside of the New Testament?
4. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
(a) The military.
(b) College friends and their families.
(c) Manson and Moonies.
(d) The work of Kerouac and Leary.
5. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
(a) The same as for ancient literature.
(b) The same as for medieval literature.
(c) The same as for the Old Testament.
(d) The same as for classical literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
2. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
3. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
5. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)