|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
2. How does Craig explain discrepancies of the time of day in accounts of finding Jesus' tomb empty?
(a) It is only important if Jesus had existed.
(b) It depends on the outlook of the person telling the story.
(c) It depends on the gender of the story teller.
(d) It is irrelevant.
3. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pneumonia effusion.
(b) Pleural effusion.
(c) Salivic effusion.
(d) Pericardial effusion.
4. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
(a) Supportive and adored.
(b) Submissive and supportive.
(c) Leaders and shakers.
(d) Encouraging and submissive.
5. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
(a) There are three Johns, and no one knows which one wrote it.
(b) Reference to the apostle John and John the Elder.
(c) If Saul changed his name to Paul, he likely went by John as well.
(d) At one point in a verse, it makes reference to John.
Short Answer Questions
1. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
2. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
3. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
4. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
5. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)