|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(a) Very passionate.
2. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) Save Me, Father.
(b) Son of God.
(c) I Am The One.
(d) King of Jews.
3. What is Craig's conclusion regarding whether Jesus' tomb was really empty?
(a) It was empty because it had been robbed.
(b) It was empty.
(c) He cannot conclude without a doubt.
(d) It was not empty.
4. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) An unprecidented number of copies.
(b) It has been translated only twice.
(c) It is newer than the old one is.
(d) It actually dates to the right time period.
5. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Originality test.
(b) Intention test.
(c) Authorship test.
(d) Plagarism test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
2. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
3. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
4. Why does the author hold testimony from Josephus' writings with high regard?
5. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)