|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Practicality test.
(b) The Ability test.
(c) The Originality test.
(d) The Intention test.
2. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
(a) Self-centered nonrepenters.
(b) People who don't believe in God.
(c) Murderers and convicts.
(d) People who don't go to church.
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Copies of copies of copies.
(b) New translators.
(c) A Japanese-based translation.
(d) Ideals that are no longer valued.
4. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
5. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
(a) It opened his mind to other beliefs.
(b) It weakend it.
(c) He is no longer a Christian.
(d) It strengthened it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
2. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
3. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
4. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
5. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)