|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(c) Peter himself.
2. Where was Jesus born?
3. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
(a) The Jews would have declared it blasphemy.
(b) He didn't want to get stoned.
(c) He didn't want the resposiblity right away.
(d) He wasn't sure himself.
4. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
(a) A whole nation.
(b) Greater works that the humans will do when he goes to Heaven.
(c) A healthier tomorrow.
(d) The coming of the Kingdom of God.
5. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(c) Air Force.
(d) National Guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
2. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
3. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
4. What are the two Jesuses recognized by the group Boyd represents?
5. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)