|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He still gets to drink wine.
(b) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(c) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
(d) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
2. What symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) The cross.
(b) A frantic guard.
(c) An empty tomb.
(d) An empty well.
3. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
4. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
5. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) They don't affect doctrine.
(b) The language has changed since then.
(c) They are minor.
(d) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
2. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
3. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
4. Why does the author hold testimony from Josephus' writings with high regard?
5. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)