|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) King of Jews.
(b) Save Me, Father.
(c) Son of God.
(d) I Am The One.
2. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
(a) He has the key witness killed.
(b) He bribes the judge.
(c) He bribes the jury.
(d) He has three witnesses killed.
3. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
(d) John the Baptist.
4. What is the Q source?
(a) A proposed formula for logic.
(b) A formula for logic.
(c) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(d) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
5. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
2. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
3. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
4. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
5. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)