|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(a) Air Force.
(d) National Guard.
2. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
3. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Preconceptions and prejudices.
(b) Knowledge and power.
(c) Predeterminations and predictions.
(d) Skepticism and sarcasm.
4. Who believes Jesus did not say 82 percent of what is attributed to him in the gospels?
(a) Richard Hayes.
(b) The Jesus Seminar.
(d) The Pope.
5. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
2. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
3. What is the truth about the author's fear?
4. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
5. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)