|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(b) Impersonating a police officer.
(c) Felony hot checks.
2. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
(a) Birth to a virgin mother.
(b) Birth at home.
(c) Birth outside of a hospital.
(d) Birth would not be at home.
3. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
4. How many experts does the author interview?
5. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To interpret the Old Testament.
(b) To gain favor with Jesus.
(c) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(d) To fulfill a promise to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
2. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
3. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
4. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
5. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)