|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
2. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
3. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(a) Air Force.
(c) National Guard.
4. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) At his baptism.
(b) At the well.
(c) In the wilderness.
(d) At the temple.
5. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
Short Answer Questions
1. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
2. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
3. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
4. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
5. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)