|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
(a) It opened his mind to other beliefs.
(b) He is no longer a Christian.
(c) It weakend it.
(d) It strengthened it.
2. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
(a) He was out of his mind.
(b) His mind had been eaten by the plague.
(c) He was demon possessed.
(d) He had leprosy.
3. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
4. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' tears.
(b) Jesus' crucifixion.
(c) Jesus' anger.
(d) Jesus' beating.
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Man and child.
(b) Savior and god.
(c) God and demigod.
(d) Man and god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
2. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
3. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
4. What is the truth about the author's fear?
5. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)