|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(c) Very passionate.
2. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They have no reaction but leave.
(b) They are divided on the issue.
(c) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(d) They support Jesus.
3. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
4. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
(a) The work of Kerouac and Leary.
(b) Manson and Moonies.
(c) The military.
(d) College friends and their families.
5. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) Why the crime occured.
(b) The reason for the crime.
(c) Where the next crime will occur.
(d) The criminal's psychological makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
2. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
5. What reliability does the author also look to prove about the gospel based on corroborating evidence outside of the Bible?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)