|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
(b) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(c) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
(d) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
2. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(b) They are interesting but not informative.
(c) They are informative but not interesting.
(d) They are written by people who were not apostles.
3. How does Craig explain discrepancies of the time of day in accounts of finding Jesus' tomb empty?
(a) It depends on the gender of the story teller.
(b) It depends on the outlook of the person telling the story.
(c) It is only important if Jesus had existed.
(d) It is irrelevant.
4. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) His followers' testimonies.
(b) The fact that he helped others.
(c) There is none.
(d) His emotions.
5. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
(a) If Christ knew the meaning of Messiah.
(b) If Jesus was the Messiah.
(c) If Jesus knew he was the Messiah.
(d) If Christ exhibited the attributes of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
2. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
3. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
4. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
5. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)