|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
3. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(a) Felony hot checks.
(d) Impersonating a police officer.
4. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
(a) He didn't want the resposiblity right away.
(b) He wasn't sure himself.
(c) He didn't want to get stoned.
(d) The Jews would have declared it blasphemy.
5. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
(a) It's the only information that's really available.
(b) He had a vision that told him the information was solid.
(c) Sometimes it is important to have faith in things unknown.
(d) Anything other than an accurate portrayal of historical events would negate their message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
2. Why does the author hold testimony from Josephus' writings with high regard?
3. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
4. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
5. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)