|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
2. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
3. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
(a) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(b) John's manuscript in Egypt.
(c) The Shroud of Turin.
(d) A census report.
4. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
5. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
(a) 3 AD.
(b) 90 BC.
(c) 125 AD.
(d) 33 AD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
2. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
3. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
4. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
5. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)