|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Question, study, and focus.
(b) Study, discuss, evaluate.
(c) Examine, analyze, and research.
(d) Interview, listen, and read.
2. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(b) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
(c) He still gets to drink wine.
(d) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
3. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
4. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
5. What reliability does the author also look to prove about the gospel based on corroborating evidence outside of the Bible?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josephus write?
2. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
4. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
5. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)