|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) When he tells Paul the commandments.
(b) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
(c) At his baptism.
(d) At age 12.
2. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
3. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
(c) Yes and No.
4. What did Josephus' writings prove?
(a) That Jesus was a good man.
(b) That Jesus performed miracles.
(c) That Jesus and John were biological brothers.
(d) That Jesus hung out with the apostles.
5. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
(a) Submissive and supportive.
(b) Leaders and shakers.
(c) Encouraging and submissive.
(d) Supportive and adored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
2. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
3. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
4. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
5. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)