|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
3. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) Death of his younger sibling.
(b) Death of his father.
(c) Death of his mother.
(d) His parents divorce.
4. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Examine, analyze, and research.
(b) Question, study, and focus.
(c) Interview, listen, and read.
(d) Study, discuss, evaluate.
5. A group that disputes the four gospels adds a fifth one. What is their fifth gospel?
(a) The Gospel of Josephus.
(b) The Gospel of Bob.
(c) The Gospel of Thomas.
(d) The Gospel of Gospels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
2. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
3. What criterion does Boyd use in determining that the Jesus in the Bible is not the Jesus who is son of God?
4. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
5. What did Josephus write?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)