|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
2. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
(a) People who don't go to church.
(b) Murderers and convicts.
(c) Self-centered nonrepenters.
(d) People who don't believe in God.
3. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
(a) The military.
(b) College friends and their families.
(c) Manson and Moonies.
(d) The work of Kerouac and Leary.
4. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
(a) That Jesus was the son of God.
(b) That Jesus was not the son of God.
(c) That Christ's birth was really in April.
(d) That some historic aspects are true.
5. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first one.
(b) The first ten.
(c) The first five.
(d) The first two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
2. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
4. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
5. On what is the current Bible based on?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)