|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
(a) Crime-scene reinacting.
(b) Circumstancial evidence.
(c) A polygraph machine.
(d) Corroborating evidence.
2. What is the author's writing background?
(a) Gospel songs.
(b) Magazine features.
(c) Crime reporting.
(d) Adult fiction.
3. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(b) Impersonating a police officer.
(d) Felony hot checks.
4. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
(b) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
(d) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
5. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) An evangelist on TV.
(b) A rock.
(c) A street preacher.
(d) A Buddist priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
2. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
3. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
4. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
5. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)