|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A group that disputes the four gospels adds a fifth one. What is their fifth gospel?
(a) The Gospel of Thomas.
(b) The Gospel of Josephus.
(c) The Gospel of Gospels.
(d) The Gospel of Bob.
2. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
(a) He had a trial before a judge, not a jury.
(b) He had an alibi.
(c) He paid them bribes.
(d) Most of them had been his patients.
3. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) They are minor.
(b) They don't affect doctrine.
(c) The language has changed since then.
(d) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
4. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(a) Confessions recorded.
(c) Eyewitness material.
(d) The Bible.
5. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) A rock.
(b) A street preacher.
(c) A Buddist priest.
(d) An evangelist on TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
2. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
3. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
4. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
5. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)