|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(b) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
(d) Not enough information is avaialble.
2. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
(a) Birth would not be at home.
(b) Birth to a virgin mother.
(c) Birth at home.
(d) Birth outside of a hospital.
3. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His immaculate conception.
(b) His death.
(c) His birth.
(d) His miracle working.
4. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
5. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(b) Apistle Commentary.
(c) Holy apostlolic.
(d) Apostolic authority.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
2. What historic figure, other than Jesus, was said to have raised people from the dead?
3. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
4. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
5. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)