|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jesus born?
2. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
(a) Healing and cursing.
(b) Preaching and healing.
(c) Dying and coming back to life.
(d) Cursing and blessing.
3. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To fulfill a promise to God.
(b) To gain favor with Jesus.
(c) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(d) To interpret the Old Testament.
4. What criterion does Boyd use in determining that the Jesus in the Bible is not the Jesus who is son of God?
(a) Function and reliability.
(b) Naturalism and functionalism.
(c) Dissimilarity and multiple attestation.
(d) Quantitative and qualitative reasoning.
5. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
(a) In the mid-20th century.
(b) 125 AD.
(c) 33 AD.
(d) In the early 15th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
2. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
3. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
4. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
5. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)