|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
(a) Birth would not be at home.
(b) Birth to a virgin mother.
(c) Birth outside of a hospital.
(d) Birth at home.
2. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
(a) If Saul changed his name to Paul, he likely went by John as well.
(b) At one point in a verse, it makes reference to John.
(c) Reference to the apostle John and John the Elder.
(d) There are three Johns, and no one knows which one wrote it.
3. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
4. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(b) Not enough information is avaialble.
(d) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
5. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
2. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
3. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
4. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
5. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)