|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Apistle Commentary.
(c) Holy apostlolic.
(d) Apostolic authority.
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Matthew and Paul.
(b) Luke and Peter.
(d) Paul and Saul.
3. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Interview, listen, and read.
(b) Examine, analyze, and research.
(c) Study, discuss, evaluate.
(d) Question, study, and focus.
4. How many experts does the author interview?
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
(b) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(c) He still gets to drink wine.
(d) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
2. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
3. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
4. What is the Q source?
5. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)