|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(c) The apostles.
2. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
(a) Circumstancial evidence.
(b) Crime-scene reinacting.
(c) Corroborating evidence.
(d) A polygraph machine.
3. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) Death of his mother.
(b) Death of his younger sibling.
(c) Death of his father.
(d) His parents divorce.
4. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
5. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
2. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
3. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
4. What is the author's writing background?
5. A group that disputes the four gospels adds a fifth one. What is their fifth gospel?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)