|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
(a) Jeffry McDonald.
(b) John Carson.
(c) Louis Lapides.
(d) Jack Kerouac.
2. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
(a) He had a vision that told him the information was solid.
(b) It's the only information that's really available.
(c) Sometimes it is important to have faith in things unknown.
(d) Anything other than an accurate portrayal of historical events would negate their message.
3. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(b) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
(c) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
(d) Jesus and Emmanuel.
4. What criterion does Boyd use in determining that the Jesus in the Bible is not the Jesus who is son of God?
(a) Function and reliability.
(b) Dissimilarity and multiple attestation.
(c) Naturalism and functionalism.
(d) Quantitative and qualitative reasoning.
5. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
(a) Before Jesus was born.
(b) After Acts.
(c) Before any of the gospels.
(d) Just before Revelations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
2. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
4. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
5. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)