|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(b) To gain favor with Jesus.
(c) To interpret the Old Testament.
(d) To fulfill a promise to God.
2. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(b) John the Baptist.
3. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
4. How many experts does the author interview?
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 20 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
2. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
3. Who believes Jesus did not say 82 percent of what is attributed to him in the gospels?
4. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
5. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)