|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
(a) Yes and No.
2. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Preconceptions and prejudices.
(b) Predeterminations and predictions.
(c) Knowledge and power.
(d) Skepticism and sarcasm.
3. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
(a) In private times with the apostles.
(b) When praying.
(c) In large crowds while healing.
(d) When being baptised.
4. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To interpret the Old Testament.
(b) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(c) To fulfill a promise to God.
(d) To gain favor with Jesus.
5. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) Almost 100.
(c) More than 5,000.
(d) About 33.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
2. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
3. Which biblical writer corroborates the life of Jesus?
4. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
5. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)