|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
(a) A polygraph machine.
(b) Circumstancial evidence.
(c) Corroborating evidence.
(d) Crime-scene reinacting.
2. What are the two Jesuses recognized by the group Boyd represents?
(a) Jesus of God and Jesus of Mary.
(b) Jesus of Mary and Jesus of Mary Magdalene.
(c) Jesus of Faith and Jesus of History.
(d) Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus of Jerusalem.
3. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
4. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Plagarism test.
(b) Authorship test.
(c) Originality test.
(d) Intention test.
5. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jesus face temptation?
2. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
3. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
4. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
5. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)