|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) Jewish religious leaders.
(b) The Bible.
(c) His actions.
(d) The gospels.
2. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) The reason for the crime.
(b) Where the next crime will occur.
(c) Why the crime occured.
(d) The criminal's psychological makeup.
3. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) I Am The One.
(b) Son of God.
(c) King of Jews.
(d) Save Me, Father.
4. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
(a) He had a vision that told him the information was solid.
(b) Anything other than an accurate portrayal of historical events would negate their message.
(c) Sometimes it is important to have faith in things unknown.
(d) It's the only information that's really available.
5. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(c) The apostles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
2. What kind of scholars negate the supernatural aspects of Jesus?
3. What did Josephus write?
4. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
5. On what is the current Bible based on?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)