|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
(a) They corroborate New Testament accounts.
(b) They show faith in action among the apostles.
(c) They create more questions.
(d) They have no impact.
2. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Preconceptions and prejudices.
(b) Skepticism and sarcasm.
(c) Knowledge and power.
(d) Predeterminations and predictions.
3. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His death.
(b) His immaculate conception.
(c) His miracle working.
(d) His birth.
4. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) Son of God.
(b) King of Jews.
(c) Save Me, Father.
(d) I Am The One.
5. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
(a) A census report.
(b) John's manuscript in Egypt.
(c) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(d) The Shroud of Turin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
2. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
3. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
4. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
5. What are the two Jesuses recognized by the group Boyd represents?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)