|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That he will have to give up gambling.
(b) That his wife won't be fun any more.
(c) That he won't be able to drink any more.
(d) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
2. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
(a) Just before Revelations.
(b) Before any of the gospels.
(c) After Acts.
(d) Before Jesus was born.
3. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
4. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
5. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Intention test.
(b) Authorship test.
(c) Plagarism test.
(d) Originality test.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
2. What kind of scholars negate the supernatural aspects of Jesus?
3. What is the truth about the author's fear?
4. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
5. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)