|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It actually dates to the right time period.
(b) It has been translated only twice.
(c) It is newer than the old one is.
(d) An unprecidented number of copies.
2. What historic figure, other than Jesus, was said to have raised people from the dead?
(c) John the Baptist.
3. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
(a) He didn't want to get stoned.
(b) He wasn't sure himself.
(c) He didn't want the resposiblity right away.
(d) The Jews would have declared it blasphemy.
4. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(b) The apostles.
5. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(c) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
(d) Not enough information is avaialble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
2. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
3. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
4. A group that disputes the four gospels adds a fifth one. What is their fifth gospel?
5. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)