|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
(a) People who don't believe in God.
(b) Murderers and convicts.
(c) Self-centered nonrepenters.
(d) People who don't go to church.
2. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
(a) That Christ's birth was really in April.
(b) That Jesus was not the son of God.
(c) That some historic aspects are true.
(d) That Jesus was the son of God.
3. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) At his baptism.
(b) At the temple.
(c) At the well.
(d) In the wilderness.
4. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
(a) Isaiah 53.
(b) Acts 3.
(c) Number 18.
(d) John 3.
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Savior and god.
(b) Man and god.
(c) Man and child.
(d) God and demigod.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
2. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
3. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
4. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
5. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)