|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
(a) Cursing and blessing.
(b) Preaching and healing.
(c) Healing and cursing.
(d) Dying and coming back to life.
2. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
3. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) There is none.
(b) His followers' testimonies.
(c) His emotions.
(d) The fact that he helped others.
4. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
5. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
(c) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the truth about the author's fear?
2. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
3. Who believes Jesus did not say 82 percent of what is attributed to him in the gospels?
4. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
5. Who is credited with the most important reference to Jesus outside of the New Testament?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)