|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
2. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
(a) He is no longer a Christian.
(b) It opened his mind to other beliefs.
(c) It weakend it.
(d) It strengthened it.
3. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
4. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Delusional psychosis.
(b) Classic depression.
(d) Freudian issues.
5. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author searches for truth based on what?
2. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
3. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
4. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
5. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)