|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) What life in Heaven will be like.
(b) That he is more than just a good guy.
(c) That he is indeed the Messiah.
(d) That he is king of the Jews.
2. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(a) The apostles.
3. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(b) He still gets to drink wine.
(c) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(d) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
4. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
5. The author searches for truth based on what?
(c) Medical history.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
2. Which biblical writer corroborates the life of Jesus?
3. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
4. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
5. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)