|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) That he is more than just a good guy.
(b) That he is indeed the Messiah.
(c) What life in Heaven will be like.
(d) That he is king of the Jews.
2. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
(b) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(c) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(d) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
3. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(b) People who do not believe in Jesus.
(c) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(d) People who go to church.
4. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
5. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(b) To interpret the Old Testament.
(c) To fulfill a promise to God.
(d) To gain favor with Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author searches for truth based on what?
2. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
3. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
4. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
5. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)