|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
2. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) A Buddist priest.
(b) A street preacher.
(c) A rock.
(d) An evangelist on TV.
3. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
4. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(c) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
(d) Not enough information is avaialble.
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 20 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
2. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
3. What is the truth about the author's fear?
4. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
5. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)