|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
(d) A lie detector test.
2. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because oral histories are not word for word.
(b) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
(c) Because they are not vaild.
(d) Because the written ones were lost.
3. What did Josephus' writings prove?
(a) That Jesus performed miracles.
(b) That Jesus and John were biological brothers.
(c) That Jesus was a good man.
(d) That Jesus hung out with the apostles.
4. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
5. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That he will have to give up gambling.
(b) That his wife won't be fun any more.
(c) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
(d) That he won't be able to drink any more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
3. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
4. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
5. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)