|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
2. What did Josephus' writings prove?
(a) That Jesus was a good man.
(b) That Jesus and John were biological brothers.
(c) That Jesus performed miracles.
(d) That Jesus hung out with the apostles.
3. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 33 years.
(d) 125 years.
4. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) An unnamed accuser.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Jesus himself.
5. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
2. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
4. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
5. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)