|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(a) Impersonating a police officer.
(d) Felony hot checks.
2. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
(a) Healing and cursing.
(b) Dying and coming back to life.
(c) Preaching and healing.
(d) Cursing and blessing.
3. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) More than 5,000.
(c) About 33.
(d) Almost 100.
4. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
(a) It weakend it.
(b) It strengthened it.
(c) It opened his mind to other beliefs.
(d) He is no longer a Christian.
5. What kind of scholars negate the supernatural aspects of Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
2. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. Who are the writers of the gospels?
4. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
5. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)