|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(b) People who go to church.
(c) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(d) People who do not believe in Jesus.
2. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Intention test.
(b) Plagarism test.
(c) Authorship test.
(d) Originality test.
3. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It actually dates to the right time period.
(b) It has been translated only twice.
(c) It is newer than the old one is.
(d) An unprecidented number of copies.
4. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(c) Air Force.
(d) National Guard.
5. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
2. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
3. What is the Q source?
4. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
5. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)