|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of scholars negate the supernatural aspects of Jesus?
2. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first two.
(b) The first ten.
(c) The first five.
(d) The first one.
4. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(b) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(c) He still gets to drink wine.
(d) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
2. What criterion does Boyd use in determining that the Jesus in the Bible is not the Jesus who is son of God?
3. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
4. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
5. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)