|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
(a) Preaching and healing.
(b) Dying and coming back to life.
(c) Cursing and blessing.
(d) Healing and cursing.
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Luke and Peter.
(c) Paul and Saul.
(d) Matthew and Paul.
3. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(c) John the Baptist.
4. When was the fifth gospel written?
(a) At the time of Jesus' death.
(b) In the first century.
(c) In the second century.
(d) At the time of Jesus' birth.
5. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Intention test.
(b) The Practicality test.
(c) The Ability test.
(d) The Originality test.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
2. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
3. What criterion does Boyd use in determining that the Jesus in the Bible is not the Jesus who is son of God?
4. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
5. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)