|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
(a) They corroborate New Testament accounts.
(b) They create more questions.
(c) They show faith in action among the apostles.
(d) They have no impact.
2. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) Jesus himself.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(d) An unnamed accuser.
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) New translators.
(b) A Japanese-based translation.
(c) Copies of copies of copies.
(d) Ideals that are no longer valued.
4. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
(a) Circumstancial evidence.
(b) Corroborating evidence.
(c) A polygraph machine.
(d) Crime-scene reinacting.
5. The author searches for truth based on what?
(b) Medical history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
2. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
3. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
4. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
5. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)