|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the author's writing background?
(a) Magazine features.
(b) Adult fiction.
(c) Gospel songs.
(d) Crime reporting.
2. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Plagarism test.
(b) Originality test.
(c) Intention test.
(d) Authorship test.
3. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
4. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 125 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 33 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It actually dates to the right time period.
(b) It has been translated only twice.
(c) An unprecidented number of copies.
(d) It is newer than the old one is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
2. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
3. What are the two Jesuses recognized by the group Boyd represents?
4. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
5. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)