|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
(b) Because the written ones were lost.
(c) Because they are not vaild.
(d) Because oral histories are not word for word.
2. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 20 months.
(d) 2 months.
3. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Interview, listen, and read.
(b) Examine, analyze, and research.
(c) Study, discuss, evaluate.
(d) Question, study, and focus.
4. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) Almost 100.
(c) About 33.
(d) More than 5,000.
5. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
(a) Before Jesus was born.
(b) Just before Revelations.
(c) After Acts.
(d) Before any of the gospels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
2. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
3. What are the two Jesuses recognized by the group Boyd represents?
4. According to The Five Gospels, how many pillars must one follow to become a biblical scholar?
5. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)