|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are interesting but not informative.
(b) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are informative but not interesting.
2. A group that disputes the four gospels adds a fifth one. What is their fifth gospel?
(a) The Gospel of Josephus.
(b) The Gospel of Bob.
(c) The Gospel of Thomas.
(d) The Gospel of Gospels.
3. Why does the author hold testimony from Josephus' writings with high regard?
(a) Because Josephus was the only writer of his time to use a type of paper that would not disintegrate over time.
(b) Because Josephus' works regarding Jesus have been proven.
(c) Josephus was who he learned about in college.
(d) Because Josephus' works regarding the Jewish wars have been proven historically accurate through archeology.
4. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
(a) He is no longer a Christian.
(b) It weakend it.
(c) It strengthened it.
(d) It opened his mind to other beliefs.
5. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
2. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
3. What is the author's writing background?
4. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)