|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(a) National Guard.
(c) Air Force.
2. What criterion does Boyd use in determining that the Jesus in the Bible is not the Jesus who is son of God?
(a) Quantitative and qualitative reasoning.
(b) Dissimilarity and multiple attestation.
(c) Naturalism and functionalism.
(d) Function and reliability.
3. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
(a) 125 AD.
(b) In the early 15th century.
(c) 33 AD.
(d) In the mid-20th century.
4. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Plagarism test.
(b) Intention test.
(c) Originality test.
(d) Authorship test.
5. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Paul and Saul.
(c) Luke and Peter.
(d) Matthew and Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
2. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
3. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
4. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
5. What did Josephus write?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)