|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
(a) History and philosophy.
(b) Greek and Roman cultures.
(c) Satan and Paganism.
(d) Hebrew and Latin.
2. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(a) Confessions recorded.
(b) Eyewitness material.
(d) The Bible.
3. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 20 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They boosted his career.
(b) They were authentic.
(c) They were created just for him.
(d) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
5. How many experts does the author interview?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
2. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
3. According to The Five Gospels, how many pillars must one follow to become a biblical scholar?
4. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
5. What is the author's writing background?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)