|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
(a) By pretending to be dead.
(b) By talking his way out of a bad situation.
(c) By lying in court.
(d) By handing over his wallet.
2. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(b) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(c) The Watergate tapes.
(d) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
3. What is the author's writing background?
(a) Crime reporting.
(b) Adult fiction.
(c) Magazine features.
(d) Gospel songs.
4. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
5. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
(c) A lie detector test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
2. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
3. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
4. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
5. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)