|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
2. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
3. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 20 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(b) Holy apostlolic.
(c) Apistle Commentary.
(d) Apostolic authority.
5. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
(a) He is no longer a Christian.
(b) It weakend it.
(c) It strengthened it.
(d) It opened his mind to other beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
2. What are the two Jesuses recognized by the group Boyd represents?
3. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
4. What kind of scholars negate the supernatural aspects of Jesus?
5. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)