|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
2. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
(a) Because they were very intelligent.
(b) Histories were passed down orally.
(c) There was nothing else for entertainment.
(d) Because they were instructed to do so.
3. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
4. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
(a) Isiaiah 61.
(b) John 3:16.
(c) Acts 1:23.
(d) Exodus 20:11.
5. What did Josephus' writings prove?
(a) That Jesus performed miracles.
(b) That Jesus was a good man.
(c) That Jesus hung out with the apostles.
(d) That Jesus and John were biological brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
2. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
3. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
4. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
5. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)