|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is credited with the most important reference to Jesus outside of the New Testament?
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Matthew and Paul.
(c) Luke and Peter.
(d) Paul and Saul.
3. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
4. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
(a) John 3:16.
(b) Exodus 20:11.
(c) Acts 1:23.
(d) Isiaiah 61.
5. What is the author's writing background?
(a) Crime reporting.
(b) Adult fiction.
(c) Magazine features.
(d) Gospel songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many experts does the author interview?
2. What kind of scholars negate the supernatural aspects of Jesus?
3. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
4. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
5. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)