|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
(b) They were created just for him.
(c) They boosted his career.
(d) They were authentic.
2. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
(a) Paraphrase, abridgment, explanatory additions, selection, and omission.
(b) The limited means of communications and the lack of mass-produced books.
(c) Fire, ice, water, and air.
(d) Personal differences and priorities.
3. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(b) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(c) He still gets to drink wine.
(d) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
4. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(a) National Guard.
(c) Air Force.
5. When was the fifth gospel written?
(a) In the first century.
(b) At the time of Jesus' birth.
(c) At the time of Jesus' death.
(d) In the second century.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
2. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
3. Who are the writers of the gospels?
4. Which biblical writer corroborates the life of Jesus?
5. What are the two Jesuses recognized by the group Boyd represents?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)