|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
2. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
(a) After Acts.
(b) Before any of the gospels.
(c) Before Jesus was born.
(d) Just before Revelations.
3. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
(a) Acts 1:23.
(b) Exodus 20:11.
(c) Isiaiah 61.
(d) John 3:16.
4. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
(b) Because they are not vaild.
(c) Because the written ones were lost.
(d) Because oral histories are not word for word.
5. When was the fifth gospel written?
(a) In the first century.
(b) At the time of Jesus' birth.
(c) At the time of Jesus' death.
(d) In the second century.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
2. What are the two Jesuses recognized by the group Boyd represents?
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
4. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)