|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
2. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
(a) It strengthened it.
(b) It weakend it.
(c) He is no longer a Christian.
(d) It opened his mind to other beliefs.
3. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
(a) By handing over his wallet.
(b) By lying in court.
(c) By talking his way out of a bad situation.
(d) By pretending to be dead.
4. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Skepticism and sarcasm.
(b) Predeterminations and predictions.
(c) Preconceptions and prejudices.
(d) Knowledge and power.
5. What did Josephus' writings prove?
(a) That Jesus hung out with the apostles.
(b) That Jesus was a good man.
(c) That Jesus and John were biological brothers.
(d) That Jesus performed miracles.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to The Five Gospels, how many pillars must one follow to become a biblical scholar?
2. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
3. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
4. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
5. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)