|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
2. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because they are not vaild.
(b) Because oral histories are not word for word.
(c) Because the written ones were lost.
(d) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
3. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
4. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(b) John the Baptist.
5. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(b) People who go to church.
(c) People who do not believe in Jesus.
(d) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
2. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
3. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
4. What did Josephus' writings prove?
5. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)