|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
2. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) Almost 100.
(b) About 33.
(c) More than 5,000.
3. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
4. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(d) Peter himself.
5. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 125 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 33 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
2. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
3. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
4. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
5. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)