|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They boosted his career.
(b) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
(c) They were created just for him.
(d) They were authentic.
2. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
(a) Most of them had been his patients.
(b) He had a trial before a judge, not a jury.
(c) He had an alibi.
(d) He paid them bribes.
3. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Predeterminations and predictions.
(b) Preconceptions and prejudices.
(c) Knowledge and power.
(d) Skepticism and sarcasm.
4. Who is credited with the most important reference to Jesus outside of the New Testament?
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He still gets to drink wine.
(b) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(c) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(d) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
2. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
3. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
4. What did Josephus' writings prove?
5. What is the author's writing background?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)