|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
(a) The Shroud of Turin.
(b) John's manuscript in Egypt.
(c) A census report.
(d) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
2. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Eyewitness material.
(d) Confessions recorded.
3. What did Josephus write?
(a) "The Classical Era."
(c) "The Ancient Citites."
(d) "The Antiquities."
4. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because the written ones were lost.
(b) Because oral histories are not word for word.
(c) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
(d) Because they are not vaild.
5. What is the Q source?
(a) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(b) A proposed formula for logic.
(c) A formula for logic.
(d) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
2. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
3. Why does the author hold testimony from Josephus' writings with high regard?
4. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
5. Who is credited with the most important reference to Jesus outside of the New Testament?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)