|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Predeterminations and predictions.
(b) Skepticism and sarcasm.
(c) Knowledge and power.
(d) Preconceptions and prejudices.
2. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
3. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
4. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) His children ask him about Jesus.
(b) He almost dies.
(c) His wife becomes a Christian.
(d) He learns he is terminally ill.
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(b) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
(c) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(d) He still gets to drink wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
2. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
3. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
4. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)