|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) His wife becomes a Christian.
(b) He learns he is terminally ill.
(c) He almost dies.
(d) His children ask him about Jesus.
2. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That he won't be able to drink any more.
(b) That his wife won't be fun any more.
(c) That he will have to give up gambling.
(d) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
3. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(b) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(c) The Watergate tapes.
(d) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
4. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(a) The apostles.
5. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Question, study, and focus.
(b) Examine, analyze, and research.
(c) Interview, listen, and read.
(d) Study, discuss, evaluate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
2. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
3. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
4. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
5. How many experts does the author interview?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)