|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many experts does the author interview?
2. What is the Q source?
(a) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(b) A proposed formula for logic.
(c) A formula for logic.
(d) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
3. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) Jesus himself.
(b) An unnamed accuser.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
4. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
5. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(d) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
2. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
3. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
4. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
5. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)