|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Q source?
(a) A formula for logic.
(b) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(c) A proposed formula for logic.
(d) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
2. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Eyewitness material.
(d) Confessions recorded.
3. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because the written ones were lost.
(b) Because oral histories are not word for word.
(c) Because they are not vaild.
(d) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
4. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(a) John the Baptist.
5. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
(a) He has the key witness killed.
(b) He bribes the judge.
(c) He has three witnesses killed.
(d) He bribes the jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
2. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
3. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
4. What is the truth about the author's fear?
5. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)