|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) Jesus himself.
(b) An unnamed accuser.
(d) Pontius Pilate.
2. What did Josephus' writings prove?
(a) That Jesus was a good man.
(b) That Jesus hung out with the apostles.
(c) That Jesus performed miracles.
(d) That Jesus and John were biological brothers.
3. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
4. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
(a) He had a trial before a judge, not a jury.
(b) He paid them bribes.
(c) Most of them had been his patients.
(d) He had an alibi.
5. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
2. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
3. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
4. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
5. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)