|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They were created just for him.
(b) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
(c) They were authentic.
(d) They boosted his career.
2. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
3. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) They are minor.
(b) The language has changed since then.
(c) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
(d) They don't affect doctrine.
4. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
5. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Holy apostlolic.
(c) Apistle Commentary.
(d) Apostolic authority.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
2. What did Josephus' writings prove?
3. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
4. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
5. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)