|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(a) Felony hot checks.
(b) Impersonating a police officer.
2. What is the Q source?
(a) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(b) A proposed formula for logic.
(c) A formula for logic.
(d) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
3. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
4. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
(a) Acts and Romans.
(b) Exodus and Numbers.
(c) Luke and John.
(d) Matthew and Mark.
5. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
(a) That Jesus was the son of God.
(b) That Christ's birth was really in April.
(c) That some historic aspects are true.
(d) That Jesus was not the son of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josephus write?
2. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
3. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
4. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
5. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)