|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(b) The Watergate tapes.
(c) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(d) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
2. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(a) Impersonating a police officer.
(d) Felony hot checks.
3. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Holy apostlolic.
(b) Apistle Commentary.
(c) Apostolic authority.
4. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
5. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
(a) He bribes the jury.
(b) He bribes the judge.
(c) He has three witnesses killed.
(d) He has the key witness killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
3. Why does the author hold testimony from Josephus' writings with high regard?
4. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
5. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)