|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Intention test.
(b) The Originality test.
(c) The Practicality test.
(d) The Ability test.
2. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first one.
(b) The first ten.
(c) The first five.
(d) The first two.
4. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
(b) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(c) He still gets to drink wine.
(d) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
5. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
(a) A polygraph machine.
(b) Circumstancial evidence.
(c) Corroborating evidence.
(d) Crime-scene reinacting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josephus write?
2. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
4. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
5. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)