|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
(b) They were authentic.
(c) They were created just for him.
(d) They boosted his career.
2. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His death.
(b) His birth.
(c) His immaculate conception.
(d) His miracle working.
3. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 33 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 125 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It is newer than the old one is.
(b) It actually dates to the right time period.
(c) It has been translated only twice.
(d) An unprecidented number of copies.
5. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
2. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
3. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
4. What did Josephus' writings prove?
5. How many experts does the author interview?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)