|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Q source?
(a) A formula for logic.
(b) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(c) A proposed formula for logic.
(d) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Paul and Saul.
(b) Luke and Peter.
(d) Matthew and Paul.
3. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
(a) That Jesus was not the son of God.
(b) That some historic aspects are true.
(c) That Jesus was the son of God.
(d) That Christ's birth was really in April.
4. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) He learns he is terminally ill.
(b) His wife becomes a Christian.
(c) His children ask him about Jesus.
(d) He almost dies.
5. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
(a) John 3:16.
(b) Acts 1:23.
(c) Exodus 20:11.
(d) Isiaiah 61.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josephus' writings prove?
2. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
3. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
4. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
5. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)