|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Apostolic authority.
(b) Apistle Commentary.
(c) Holy apostlolic.
2. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
3. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
(d) John the Baptist.
4. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(a) National Guard.
(b) Air Force.
5. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
(a) Because they were very intelligent.
(b) Histories were passed down orally.
(c) There was nothing else for entertainment.
(d) Because they were instructed to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the current Bible based on?
2. What reliability does the author also look to prove about the gospel based on corroborating evidence outside of the Bible?
3. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
4. What is the truth about the author's fear?
5. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)