|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
(a) Fire, ice, water, and air.
(b) Paraphrase, abridgment, explanatory additions, selection, and omission.
(c) Personal differences and priorities.
(d) The limited means of communications and the lack of mass-produced books.
2. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Apostolic authority.
(b) Holy apostlolic.
(d) Apistle Commentary.
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Copies of copies of copies.
(b) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(c) A Japanese-based translation.
(d) New translators.
4. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(b) People who go to church.
(c) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(d) People who do not believe in Jesus.
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 20 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
2. What is the Q source?
3. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
4. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
5. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)