|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 125 years.
(b) 33 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
3. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) Almost 100.
(c) About 33.
(d) More than 5,000.
4. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
5. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
2. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
4. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
5. What is the Q source?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)