|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Apistle Commentary.
(b) Holy apostlolic.
(c) Apostolic authority.
2. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
3. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
4. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(b) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(c) He still gets to drink wine.
(d) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
5. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
2. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
3. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
4. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
5. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)