|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many experts does the author interview?
2. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
(a) Hebrew and Latin.
(b) Satan and Paganism.
(c) History and philosophy.
(d) Greek and Roman cultures.
3. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Holy apostlolic.
(c) Apistle Commentary.
(d) Apostolic authority.
4. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(b) Paul and Saul.
(c) Luke and Peter.
(d) Matthew and Paul.
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 20 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 24 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
2. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
3. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
4. The author searches for truth based on what?
5. What is the author's writing background?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)