|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(b) Paul and Saul.
(c) Luke and Peter.
(d) Matthew and Paul.
2. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Practicality test.
(b) The Ability test.
(c) The Intention test.
(d) The Originality test.
3. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They boosted his career.
(b) They were authentic.
(c) They were created just for him.
(d) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
4. The author searches for truth based on what?
(d) Medical history.
5. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
2. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
3. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
4. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
5. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)