|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(b) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(c) He still gets to drink wine.
(d) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(b) Luke and Peter.
(c) Matthew and Paul.
(d) Paul and Saul.
3. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) He learns he is terminally ill.
(b) He almost dies.
(c) His wife becomes a Christian.
(d) His children ask him about Jesus.
4. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
5. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 125 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 33 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
2. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
4. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
5. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)