|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because they are not vaild.
(b) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
(c) Because the written ones were lost.
(d) Because oral histories are not word for word.
2. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
3. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
4. How many experts does the author interview?
5. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Question, study, and focus.
(b) Interview, listen, and read.
(c) Examine, analyze, and research.
(d) Study, discuss, evaluate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
2. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
3. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
4. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
5. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)