|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
2. The author searches for truth based on what?
(a) Medical history.
3. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Matthew and Paul.
(c) Paul and Saul.
(d) Luke and Peter.
4. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Intention test.
(b) Plagarism test.
(c) Originality test.
(d) Authorship test.
5. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's writing background?
2. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
4. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
5. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)