|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Copies of copies of copies.
(b) A Japanese-based translation.
(c) New translators.
(d) Ideals that are no longer valued.
2. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(b) The apostles.
3. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
4. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Ability test.
(b) The Intention test.
(c) The Originality test.
(d) The Practicality test.
5. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) His children ask him about Jesus.
(b) His wife becomes a Christian.
(c) He almost dies.
(d) He learns he is terminally ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
2. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
4. Who are the writers of the gospels?
5. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)