|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Holy apostlolic.
(c) Apostolic authority.
(d) Apistle Commentary.
2. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Predeterminations and predictions.
(b) Knowledge and power.
(c) Skepticism and sarcasm.
(d) Preconceptions and prejudices.
3. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
4. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Question, study, and focus.
(b) Interview, listen, and read.
(c) Study, discuss, evaluate.
(d) Examine, analyze, and research.
5. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Q source?
2. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
3. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
4. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
5. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)