|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Plagarism test.
(b) Authorship test.
(c) Intention test.
(d) Originality test.
2. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That he won't be able to drink any more.
(b) That he will have to give up gambling.
(c) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
(d) That his wife won't be fun any more.
3. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
(a) There is no proof.
(b) Because he has faith that it is correct.
(c) Because, historically, if an error were made when reciting history, someone would correct the mistake and preserve the truth.
(d) Because the Bible has not been changed in thousands of years.
4. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They were created just for him.
(b) They boosted his career.
(c) They were authentic.
(d) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
5. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(b) They are interesting but not informative.
(c) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(d) They are informative but not interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
2. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
4. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)