|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Examine, analyze, and research.
(b) Question, study, and focus.
(c) Interview, listen, and read.
(d) Study, discuss, evaluate.
2. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Practicality test.
(b) The Ability test.
(c) The Intention test.
(d) The Originality test.
3. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(b) To fulfill a promise to God.
(c) To interpret the Old Testament.
(d) To gain favor with Jesus.
4. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
(b) Because the written ones were lost.
(c) Because oral histories are not word for word.
(d) Because they are not vaild.
5. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(b) Luke and Peter.
(c) Matthew and Paul.
(d) Paul and Saul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the truth about the author's fear?
2. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
3. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
4. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
5. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)