|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
2. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Intention test.
(b) The Practicality test.
(c) The Ability test.
(d) The Originality test.
3. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because they are not vaild.
(b) Because oral histories are not word for word.
(c) Because the written ones were lost.
(d) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
4. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
5. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
2. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
3. What is the truth about the author's fear?
4. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
5. How many experts does the author interview?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)