|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
(a) Because they were very intelligent.
(b) There was nothing else for entertainment.
(c) Because they were instructed to do so.
(d) Histories were passed down orally.
2. What is the Q source?
(a) A formula for logic.
(b) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(c) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(d) A proposed formula for logic.
3. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Paul and Saul.
(b) Matthew and Paul.
(d) Luke and Peter.
4. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
(a) Because he has faith that it is correct.
(b) Because, historically, if an error were made when reciting history, someone would correct the mistake and preserve the truth.
(c) Because the Bible has not been changed in thousands of years.
(d) There is no proof.
5. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(b) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(c) People who do not believe in Jesus.
(d) People who go to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author searches for truth based on what?
2. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
4. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
5. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)