|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Documentary Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author searches for truth based on what?
(a) Medical history.
2. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
(a) By talking his way out of a bad situation.
(b) By handing over his wallet.
(c) By pretending to be dead.
(d) By lying in court.
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first two.
(b) The first one.
(c) The first five.
(d) The first ten.
4. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
5. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(b) Paul and Saul.
(c) Matthew and Paul.
(d) Luke and Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
2. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
3. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
4. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
5. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)