|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
2. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
3. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
(a) At one point in a verse, it makes reference to John.
(b) If Saul changed his name to Paul, he likely went by John as well.
(c) There are three Johns, and no one knows which one wrote it.
(d) Reference to the apostle John and John the Elder.
4. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(b) The apostles.
5. The author searches for truth based on what?
(d) Medical history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Q source?
2. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
4. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
5. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)