|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author searches for truth based on what?
(d) Medical history.
2. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(b) The apostles.
3. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
4. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
5. What is the author's writing background?
(a) Gospel songs.
(b) Adult fiction.
(c) Magazine features.
(d) Crime reporting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
2. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
3. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
4. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
5. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)