|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
2. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Originality test.
(b) Authorship test.
(c) Intention test.
(d) Plagarism test.
3. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 20 months.
(d) 12 months.
4. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
(a) Satan and Paganism.
(b) Hebrew and Latin.
(c) History and philosophy.
(d) Greek and Roman cultures.
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(b) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
(c) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(d) He still gets to drink wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Q source?
2. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
4. What is the author's writing background?
5. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)