|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many experts does the author interview?
2. What is the Q source?
(a) A proposed formula for logic.
(b) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(c) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(d) A formula for logic.
3. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(b) The Bible.
(c) Eyewitness material.
(d) Confessions recorded.
4. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(a) The apostles.
5. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
2. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
3. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
4. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
5. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)