|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) His children ask him about Jesus.
(b) He learns he is terminally ill.
(c) He almost dies.
(d) His wife becomes a Christian.
2. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
(a) Because oral histories are not word for word.
(b) Because they are not vaild.
(c) Because different writers are impacted by different events.
(d) Because the written ones were lost.
3. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
4. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To interpret the Old Testament.
(b) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(c) To fulfill a promise to God.
(d) To gain favor with Jesus.
5. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
2. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
3. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
4. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
5. The author searches for truth based on what?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)