|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That his wife won't be fun any more.
(b) That he will have to give up gambling.
(c) That he won't be able to drink any more.
(d) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
2. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
(b) He still gets to drink wine.
(c) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
(d) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
3. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(a) Eyewitness material.
(b) Confessions recorded.
(c) The Bible.
4. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Plagarism test.
(b) Intention test.
(c) Originality test.
(d) Authorship test.
5. What is the Q source?
(a) A formula for logic.
(b) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(c) A proposed formula for logic.
(d) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
2. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
3. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
4. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
5. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)