|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
2. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
3. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Preconceptions and prejudices.
(b) Skepticism and sarcasm.
(c) Knowledge and power.
(d) Predeterminations and predictions.
4. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
(a) Satan and Paganism.
(b) Hebrew and Latin.
(c) Greek and Roman cultures.
(d) History and philosophy.
5. The author searches for truth based on what?
(c) Medical history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
2. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
3. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
4. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
5. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)