|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(b) People who do not believe in Jesus.
(c) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(d) People who go to church.
2. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Preconceptions and prejudices.
(b) Predeterminations and predictions.
(c) Skepticism and sarcasm.
(d) Knowledge and power.
3. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To fulfill a promise to God.
(b) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(c) To interpret the Old Testament.
(d) To gain favor with Jesus.
4. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Ability test.
(b) The Intention test.
(c) The Practicality test.
(d) The Originality test.
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 20 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
3. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
4. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)