|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
2. What is the Q source?
(a) A proposed formula for logic.
(b) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(c) A formula for logic.
(d) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
3. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
(a) Because they were instructed to do so.
(b) Because they were very intelligent.
(c) There was nothing else for entertainment.
(d) Histories were passed down orally.
4. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
(a) Paraphrase, abridgment, explanatory additions, selection, and omission.
(b) Personal differences and priorities.
(c) The limited means of communications and the lack of mass-produced books.
(d) Fire, ice, water, and air.
5. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(b) People who go to church.
(c) People who do not believe in Jesus.
(d) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
2. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
3. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
4. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
5. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)