|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) He almost dies.
(b) His wife becomes a Christian.
(c) His children ask him about Jesus.
(d) He learns he is terminally ill.
2. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That his wife won't be fun any more.
(b) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
(c) That he will have to give up gambling.
(d) That he won't be able to drink any more.
3. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
(a) Exodus and Numbers.
(b) Acts and Romans.
(c) Luke and John.
(d) Matthew and Mark.
4. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
5. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
2. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
3. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
4. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)