|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
(a) Greek and Roman cultures.
(b) Hebrew and Latin.
(c) Satan and Paganism.
(d) History and philosophy.
2. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(b) The apostles.
3. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Originality test.
(b) The Ability test.
(c) The Practicality test.
(d) The Intention test.
4. What is the Q source?
(a) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(b) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(c) A proposed formula for logic.
(d) A formula for logic.
5. How many experts does the author interview?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
2. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
3. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
4. What is the author's writing background?
5. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)