|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
(a) There is no proof.
(b) Because the Bible has not been changed in thousands of years.
(c) Because, historically, if an error were made when reciting history, someone would correct the mistake and preserve the truth.
(d) Because he has faith that it is correct.
2. How many experts does the author interview?
3. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) His children ask him about Jesus.
(b) He almost dies.
(c) He learns he is terminally ill.
(d) His wife becomes a Christian.
4. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
(a) Histories were passed down orally.
(b) There was nothing else for entertainment.
(c) Because they were instructed to do so.
(d) Because they were very intelligent.
5. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 33 years.
(c) 125 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
2. What is the Q source?
3. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
4. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
5. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)