|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
2. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
3. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
(a) There are three Johns, and no one knows which one wrote it.
(b) If Saul changed his name to Paul, he likely went by John as well.
(c) At one point in a verse, it makes reference to John.
(d) Reference to the apostle John and John the Elder.
4. The author searches for truth based on what?
(c) Medical history.
5. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
(a) There is no proof.
(b) Because he has faith that it is correct.
(c) Because the Bible has not been changed in thousands of years.
(d) Because, historically, if an error were made when reciting history, someone would correct the mistake and preserve the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the truth about the author's fear?
2. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
3. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
4. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
5. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)