|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Paul and Saul.
(c) Matthew and Paul.
(d) Luke and Peter.
2. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
3. The author searches for truth based on what?
(d) Medical history.
4. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
(a) There was nothing else for entertainment.
(b) Histories were passed down orally.
(c) Because they were instructed to do so.
(d) Because they were very intelligent.
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 20 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 12 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
2. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
3. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
4. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
5. What is the author's writing background?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)