|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Authorship test.
(b) Plagarism test.
(c) Intention test.
(d) Originality test.
2. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To interpret the Old Testament.
(b) To fulfill a promise to God.
(c) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
(d) To gain favor with Jesus.
3. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(c) Peter himself.
4. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(d) Peter himself.
5. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
(a) The limited means of communications and the lack of mass-produced books.
(b) Fire, ice, water, and air.
(c) Personal differences and priorities.
(d) Paraphrase, abridgment, explanatory additions, selection, and omission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
2. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
3. What is the author's writing background?
4. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
5. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)