|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
(a) Acts and Romans.
(b) Luke and John.
(c) Exodus and Numbers.
(d) Matthew and Mark.
2. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
(d) The apostles.
3. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
4. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 20 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 2 months.
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
(a) He still gets to drink wine.
(b) He is fascinated by the subtle changes in his wife.
(c) God forgives, so he doesn't have to really do anything.
(d) He can still gamble as long as he tithes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
2. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
3. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
4. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
5. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)