|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Testing the Eyewitness Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
2. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 20 months.
3. The author searches for truth based on what?
(c) Medical history.
4. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Ability test.
(b) The Intention test.
(c) The Originality test.
(d) The Practicality test.
5. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Knowledge and power.
(b) Predeterminations and predictions.
(c) Preconceptions and prejudices.
(d) Skepticism and sarcasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
2. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
3. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
4. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
5. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)