Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
(a) LIfe, death, and the swoon.
(b) Sun, rain, and air.
(c) Jesus, redemption, and the Messiah.
(d) Science, philosophy, and theology.
2. Who where two skeptics among Jesus' followers that questioned the resurrection?
(a) Paul and James.
(b) Mark and Luke.
(c) Peter and Matthew.
(d) John and Thomas.
3. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' beating.
(b) Jesus' tears.
(c) Jesus' crucifixion.
(d) Jesus' anger.
4. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) A street preacher.
(b) A Buddist priest.
(c) A rock.
(d) An evangelist on TV.
5. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
(a) Jack Kerouac.
(b) Louis Lapides.
(c) John Carson.
(d) Jeffry McDonald.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
2. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
3. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
4. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
5. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)