Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fingerprint Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
(b) "A Beautiful Mind."
(c) "Family Shock."
(d) "The Magnificent Mind."
2. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
(a) Murderers and convicts.
(b) People who don't go to church.
(c) Self-centered nonrepenters.
(d) People who don't believe in God.
3. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) The fact that he helped others.
(b) His followers' testimonies.
(c) His emotions.
(d) There is none.
4. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) That he is more than just a good guy.
(b) That he is king of the Jews.
(c) That he is indeed the Messiah.
(d) What life in Heaven will be like.
5. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) Save Me, Father.
(b) King of Jews.
(c) Son of God.
(d) I Am The One.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
3. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
4. What did Josephus write?
5. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)