|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rebuttal Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
(a) 90 BC.
(b) 33 AD.
(c) 3 AD.
(d) 125 AD.
2. When was the fifth gospel written?
(a) In the second century.
(b) At the time of Jesus' birth.
(c) At the time of Jesus' death.
(d) In the first century.
3. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(a) Impersonating a police officer.
(b) Felony hot checks.
4. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
(a) Jesus' resurrection.
(b) Jesus' death.
(c) Jesus left Jerusalem.
(d) Jesus' miracles.
5. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) An unnamed accuser.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) Jesus himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
2. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
3. What is the Q source?
4. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
5. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)